|
|
So is there any real item Juggernaut should be making to make use of his recent buff of being able to use items during his ult? I see a lot of people claiming MoM and I even tried Orchid's myself, but honestly both of these make no difference since you can always have the buff/debuff going before ulting. You were able to pop manta before the patch too so no difference there.
All I can think of is dagon but that's a troll choice. I suppose you could go scepter + refresher but that's also a joke build.
[edit]
Just one thing I'd like to say, broodmother's new web is fucking bonkers. Movement abuse aside, perma phase for her and the spiderlings is ridic, just had a game where I 2v1'd riki and seeker by surrounding them with spiderlings
|
I'm literally only going to play 1v1 unless I have a 5 stack. I hate random teammatches so much lol.
|
On October 22 2013 21:32 Kelberot wrote: So is there any real item Juggernaut should be making to make use of his recent buff of being able to use items during his ult? I see a lot of people claiming MoM and I even tried Orchid's myself, but honestly both of these make no difference since you can always have the buff/debuff going before ulting. You were able to pop manta before the patch too so no difference there.
All I can think of is dagon but that's a troll choice. I suppose you could go scepter + refresher but that's also a joke build.
What actually happens if you try to use blink dagger in the middle of omislashing?
|
On October 22 2013 21:38 Asymmetric wrote:Show nested quote +On October 22 2013 21:32 Kelberot wrote: So is there any real item Juggernaut should be making to make use of his recent buff of being able to use items during his ult? I see a lot of people claiming MoM and I even tried Orchid's myself, but honestly both of these make no difference since you can always have the buff/debuff going before ulting. You were able to pop manta before the patch too so no difference there.
All I can think of is dagon but that's a troll choice. I suppose you could go scepter + refresher but that's also a joke build. What actually happens if you try to use blink dagger in the middle of omislashing?
Apparently they already removed that, but you could blink to chase a hero that got away.
|
Mainly for diffusal to purge off ghost sceptor, since you could now continue slashing ethereal targets with no dmg.
|
Transmuting a creep while omnislashing is useful. Tread switching int to cast omnislash and switching back to agi during it is now possible for efficiency.
|
On October 22 2013 21:42 Kelberot wrote:Show nested quote +On October 22 2013 21:38 Asymmetric wrote:On October 22 2013 21:32 Kelberot wrote: So is there any real item Juggernaut should be making to make use of his recent buff of being able to use items during his ult? I see a lot of people claiming MoM and I even tried Orchid's myself, but honestly both of these make no difference since you can always have the buff/debuff going before ulting. You were able to pop manta before the patch too so no difference there.
All I can think of is dagon but that's a troll choice. I suppose you could go scepter + refresher but that's also a joke build. What actually happens if you try to use blink dagger in the middle of omislashing? Apparently they already removed that, but you could blink to chase a hero that got away. It didn't work on test client, but I'm pretty sure the latest patch notes said they fixed it to live version.
|
On October 22 2013 21:46 babysimba wrote: Mainly for diffusal to purge off ghost sceptor, since you could now continue slashing ethereal targets with no dmg. Oh, thanks :D
|
Иван Антонов @ArtStylee hello, thanks a lot for supporting me, i never announced that i am going to play for any team.. i ll start streaming only. #dota2 english
huh wat
|
It's still possible to trap people as Pudge; you just blink into trees and hook them there, and they'll need tangoes/qb/forcestaff/tp scroll or a blink ability to get out. They won't get pathing.
Doesn't work with venge, since swap destroys trees around it (as i found out)
-e- maybe this belongs in the patch topic, dunno
|
|
|
I laned against a Brood mid last night with Doom, can't really say anything about it from a match sample of 1, but seems pretty worthless still. The change is nice don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't do anything, mobility was never her problem.
Haven't seen any of the newer heroes, but the jungle change is nice.
|
On October 22 2013 22:56 Judicator wrote: I laned against a Brood mid last night with Doom, can't really say anything about it from a match sample of 1, but seems pretty worthless still. The change is nice don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't do anything, mobility was never her problem.
Haven't seen any of the newer heroes, but the jungle change is nice. wow.... cuz u need the net buff in mid lmao
notails stream is so unwatchable lately
|
On October 22 2013 22:39 Klonere wrote:Show nested quote +Иван Антонов @ArtStylee hello, thanks a lot for supporting me, i never announced that i am going to play for any team.. i ll start streaming only. #dota2 english huh wat I don't see why anyone would care about artstyle, he's pretty bad now, probably around merlini's skill level
|
On October 22 2013 21:31 Firebolt145 wrote: Because he became really boring to watch.
which totally explains the buff to brood, who is not boring at all
|
On October 22 2013 23:42 Kupon3ss wrote:Show nested quote +On October 22 2013 21:31 Firebolt145 wrote: Because he became really boring to watch. which totally explains the buff to brood, who is not boring at all I am not looking forward to the brood meta.
At.
All.
|
Brood meta will be boring, but ES dunking brood meta will be amazing.
Aghs enigma is horrendous actually. I was excited to wipe teams with double midnight pulse holes, but it's very underwhelming.
|
Brood is still shit unless 5th picked, her teamfight was only buffed by the free phase and spiders are still a gold mine for whoever can kill them fast enough. The fact that she can't be killed? She was hard to kill before, still sucked
|
Brood sounds incredibly boring by and large. Its like, "you play dota I'll play noclip dota". Hows that fun for 9/10 players?
Plus "im permanently invis" and "i make billions of little units" and "I can literally never leave my lane" all sound like recipes for awful hero. Tack them together aaaaand: dear lord no.
|
On October 22 2013 23:00 teddyoojo wrote:Show nested quote +On October 22 2013 22:56 Judicator wrote: I laned against a Brood mid last night with Doom, can't really say anything about it from a match sample of 1, but seems pretty worthless still. The change is nice don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't do anything, mobility was never her problem.
Haven't seen any of the newer heroes, but the jungle change is nice. wow.... cuz u need the net buff in mid lmao notails stream is so unwatchable lately
Getting to runes isn't non-significant.
|
|
|
|
|
|