|
|
On October 23 2013 00:24 Judicator wrote:Show nested quote +On October 22 2013 23:00 teddyoojo wrote:On October 22 2013 22:56 Judicator wrote: I laned against a Brood mid last night with Doom, can't really say anything about it from a match sample of 1, but seems pretty worthless still. The change is nice don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't do anything, mobility was never her problem.
Haven't seen any of the newer heroes, but the jungle change is nice. wow.... cuz u need the net buff in mid lmao notails stream is so unwatchable lately Getting to runes isn't non-significant. I think you get to runes faster with old brood since you had that "lag time" of speed and invis outside the net.
And brood really has no desire to get runes I don't think (plus can push enough that rune control shouldn't be an issue in the first place).
|
undying is even strong now
hopefully I didnt had to lane against him yet
|
On October 22 2013 21:31 Firebolt145 wrote: Because he became really boring to watch. Hes always been boring to watch. Thankfully it seems like hes now boring and bad instead of just boring.
Also i hope new Bloodseeker will make people realize there should always be an urn of shadows on your team
|
All this broodmother hate
fite me cowards.
|
On October 23 2013 00:34 pedrlz wrote: undying is even strong now
hopefully I didnt had to lane against him yet yeah, decay at 40 seconds at level 1 is a nightmare against dual and trilanes. I think he's pretty strong right now, at least in pub games.
|
agha refresher doom is disgusting lol
|
On October 23 2013 02:15 BurningSera wrote: agha refresher doom is disgusting lol That would certainly disgust me. Sounds like a huge waste of 4200 gold.
|
On October 23 2013 02:18 Sn0_Man wrote:Show nested quote +On October 23 2013 02:15 BurningSera wrote: agha refresher doom is disgusting lol That would certainly disgust me. Sounds like a huge waste of 4200 gold.
funnik is getting owned by that rofl. and they won, doom was the only carryish hero in oppo team, he should have gone for carry items instead.
|
Delta split or something.
|
Not so sure about aghs, but refresher is pretty situationally awesome on doom. It will sometimes single handily win games, depending on team comps.
|
refresher's amazing tho I dont' think your burning ground stuff stacks
|
On October 23 2013 02:26 Comeh wrote: Not so sure about aghs, but refresher is pretty situationally awesome on doom. It will sometimes single handily win games, depending on team comps.
do you mean to tell me that certain items are situationally better than other items given the circumstances and team composition of your enemy?
well I never...
|
On October 23 2013 00:34 pedrlz wrote: undying is even strong now
hopefully I didnt had to lane against him yet I dont know, in my book the buff doesnt affect him that much as people stopped trilaning already. If you face Undying in a 2v2, most of the time the other team doesnt have the killing power and the decay is just used to zone you out. If thats the case, lower str actually make your consumable more effective. I would be worried about a lot of other things before Undying.
|
This new patch is pretty fun. I bet "lich picker" will become a new pub insult soon.
|
Lich isn't even fun to play against its like "well I'm glad you are going to be 2 levels ahead of me in 5 minutes regardless of anything I can do in game". I mean, sure I guess if he feeds then maybe not but otherwise its just not fun lol.
|
The new blink pudge is ridiculous. There are tons of spots that don't grant the free terrain travel, but where you're still trapped. Most of them are in the forest areas, but a good pudge can really exploit it.
|
Afaik if pudge immediately blinks away you can get them stuck everywhere
|
On October 23 2013 03:25 Yoshi- wrote: Afaik if pudge immediately blinks away you can get them stuck everywhere That was fixed before it went into the live client. Update 5 or 6 not sure which.
|
Netherlands45349 Posts
On October 23 2013 03:01 Sn0_Man wrote: Lich isn't even fun to play against its like "well I'm glad you are going to be 2 levels ahead of me in 5 minutes regardless of anything I can do in game". I mean, sure I guess if he feeds then maybe not but otherwise its just not fun lol. Lich is always annoying to play against and will be unless they remove Sacrifice pretty much.
|
Well yes but him GAINING xp from your loss is like a slap in the face.
|
|
|
|
|
|