General Discussion - Page 4174
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
crms
United States11933 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
There are always gonna be at least a dozen complete whackjobs that love a certain hero. | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + until professional oppos gank you | ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On October 23 2013 03:38 Kishin2 wrote: Playing lich feels like a job. Landing a good chain frost is immensely satisfying at least. Yo thats chen/visage lol. | ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
I don't see the similarity. You get to micro and be creative with those heroes. With lich all you do is sacrifice creeps and frost armor your team. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
With chen and visage its like "Do 3 things at once. NOW!" aka my job T_T | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On October 23 2013 02:31 crms wrote: do you mean to tell me that certain items are situationally better than other items given the circumstances and team composition of your enemy? well I never... Logic is to powerful! Cannot dispute! Excited to try this patch out. Been to busy to get I games, but I have three days off as of tomorrow. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On October 23 2013 03:46 PassiveAce wrote: You can tell who has a career and who flips burgers from this discussion haha I know. There are days when I get home from the firm and I just want to sit back, relax and ruin a few lives with a well timed chain frost. Some days are coffee/visage days, others are for a tall beer and some lich. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 23 2013 03:56 Plansix wrote: I know. There are days when I get home from the firm and I just want to sit back, relax and ruin a few lives with a well timed chain frost. Some days are coffee/visage days, others are for a tall beer and some lich. I don't know about you, but I usually play pretty solid dota after a beer or two. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
Unsure regarding the actual skills tho. | ||
|
wairai
Malaysia1000 Posts
Just FIGHT! and more fight. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On October 23 2013 03:57 Comeh wrote: I don't know about you, but I usually play pretty solid dota after a beer or two. My skills after a long day at the office go down by about 50-2000% give or take. The beer is just to take the edge off, it's skill increasing powers are unknown. | ||
|
Nocticate
Vatican City State2902 Posts
On October 23 2013 00:26 Sn0_Man wrote: I think you get to runes faster with old brood since you had that "lag time" of speed and invis outside the net. And brood really has no desire to get runes I don't think (plus can push enough that rune control shouldn't be an issue in the first place). I remember a story about a comp game a while back where a solo mid broodmother got like a 14 minute radiance by farming mid and half the jungle simultaneously. it was a chinese player, I remember that much. This might have been back when radiance gave evasion though. anyone remember what I'm talking about? | ||
|
KillerSOS
United States4207 Posts
| ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 23 2013 04:15 KillerSOS wrote: How is new Brood? Still brood, but much much much harder to kill, much harder to "counter" with one sentry in lane. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 23 2013 04:10 Nocticate wrote: I remember a story about a comp game a while back where a solo mid broodmother got like a 14 minute radiance by farming mid and half the jungle simultaneously. it was a chinese player, I remember that much. This might have been back when radiance gave evasion though. anyone remember what I'm talking about? hmm this is still very possible but we prob wont see it in competitive games anymore. | ||
| ||