• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8938 users

General Discussion - Page 4171

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
October 22 2013 03:01 GMT
#83401
that only happens once in a millenia...

chosen one
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 03:10:40
October 22 2013 03:08 GMT
#83402
On October 22 2013 11:59 Body_Shield wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/354206901

I queued for All Pick only, and for some reason it dumped me into an All Pick 1v1
Clearly I have discovered a new game mode being tested.

lol cant wait
So did the game end at throne or was their a special win condition?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
October 22 2013 03:22 GMT
#83403
On October 22 2013 11:54 BurningSera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 11:29 aintz wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:27 Nub4ever wrote:
I haven't tried it but I'd almost imagine it's easier. Half the time when I mean to target the ground with either lion / nyx stun I end up clicking the hero and I get a single person stun.


its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time.


somehow i think it is easier for newer player lol

I think it is the muscle memory that is screwing people, 7/8 years of playing NA, too strong.

Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 11:24 aintz wrote:
sry im not bad at the game i land 3 person impales by clicking ground before patch, im fine.


wtf lol i am talking about after patch. clicking ground =/= the stun after patch when will people understand that is the 0 cast time that screwing people (including mushi).

Don't practice it in lobby and go mm straight away and see how funny when that happens on you lol.

Is it sad that I never realized Impale could target heroes until the patch notes came out? -_-
Average means I'm better than half of you.
lightsentry
Profile Joined May 2011
413 Posts
October 22 2013 03:28 GMT
#83404
On October 22 2013 12:22 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 11:54 BurningSera wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:29 aintz wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:27 Nub4ever wrote:
I haven't tried it but I'd almost imagine it's easier. Half the time when I mean to target the ground with either lion / nyx stun I end up clicking the hero and I get a single person stun.


its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time.


somehow i think it is easier for newer player lol

I think it is the muscle memory that is screwing people, 7/8 years of playing NA, too strong.

On October 22 2013 11:24 aintz wrote:
sry im not bad at the game i land 3 person impales by clicking ground before patch, im fine.


wtf lol i am talking about after patch. clicking ground =/= the stun after patch when will people understand that is the 0 cast time that screwing people (including mushi).

Don't practice it in lobby and go mm straight away and see how funny when that happens on you lol.

Is it sad that I never realized Impale could target heroes until the patch notes came out? -_-

No you were just practicing for this patch
Body_Shield
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada3373 Posts
October 22 2013 03:33 GMT
#83405
On October 22 2013 12:08 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 11:59 Body_Shield wrote:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/354206901

I queued for All Pick only, and for some reason it dumped me into an All Pick 1v1
Clearly I have discovered a new game mode being tested.

lol cant wait
So did the game end at throne or was their a special win condition?

Throne, the Tinker killed me first so I told him end it and push throne. I went bot just to dick around, ended up getting agh's and winning the throne push when I was 1.5 towers behind.

Razor best push hero
So, five-card stud, nothing wild... and the sky's the limit
KezseN
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1450 Posts
October 22 2013 03:39 GMT
#83406
On October 22 2013 12:28 lightsentry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 12:22 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:54 BurningSera wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:29 aintz wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:27 Nub4ever wrote:
I haven't tried it but I'd almost imagine it's easier. Half the time when I mean to target the ground with either lion / nyx stun I end up clicking the hero and I get a single person stun.


its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time.


somehow i think it is easier for newer player lol

I think it is the muscle memory that is screwing people, 7/8 years of playing NA, too strong.

On October 22 2013 11:24 aintz wrote:
sry im not bad at the game i land 3 person impales by clicking ground before patch, im fine.


wtf lol i am talking about after patch. clicking ground =/= the stun after patch when will people understand that is the 0 cast time that screwing people (including mushi).

Don't practice it in lobby and go mm straight away and see how funny when that happens on you lol.

Is it sad that I never realized Impale could target heroes until the patch notes came out? -_-

No you were just practicing for this patch


inb4 real men play nyx with targetless impales and straight rushes rapiers
To Skeleton King: "Have you considered employment at Apple?"
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 22 2013 04:53 GMT
#83407
oh they brought back game ready sound while alt tabbed thank u based gaben
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Spicy_Curry
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States10573 Posts
October 22 2013 06:44 GMT
#83408
is the teamfight meta back?
High Risk Low Reward
wairai
Profile Joined May 2012
Malaysia1000 Posts
October 22 2013 06:53 GMT
#83409
On October 22 2013 13:53 FinestHour wrote:
oh they brought back game ready sound while alt tabbed thank u based gaben


I think there is setting you can do to off/on the sound during alt+tab.

Yungin' Leanin' with Pourple Drink
Yoshi-
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany10227 Posts
October 22 2013 07:08 GMT
#83410
On October 22 2013 12:39 KezseN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 12:28 lightsentry wrote:
On October 22 2013 12:22 WolfintheSheep wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:54 BurningSera wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:29 aintz wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:27 Nub4ever wrote:
I haven't tried it but I'd almost imagine it's easier. Half the time when I mean to target the ground with either lion / nyx stun I end up clicking the hero and I get a single person stun.


its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time.


somehow i think it is easier for newer player lol

I think it is the muscle memory that is screwing people, 7/8 years of playing NA, too strong.

On October 22 2013 11:24 aintz wrote:
sry im not bad at the game i land 3 person impales by clicking ground before patch, im fine.


wtf lol i am talking about after patch. clicking ground =/= the stun after patch when will people understand that is the 0 cast time that screwing people (including mushi).

Don't practice it in lobby and go mm straight away and see how funny when that happens on you lol.

Is it sad that I never realized Impale could target heroes until the patch notes came out? -_-

No you were just practicing for this patch


inb4 real men play nyx with targetless impales and straight rushes rapiers


real men don't play nyx
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 22 2013 07:25 GMT
#83411
jesus christ there are so many abusable places on the map now where brood can actually wahlk off the map and be literally untouchable by melee heroes and a lot of ranged
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
October 22 2013 07:26 GMT
#83412
On October 22 2013 16:25 FinestHour wrote:
jesus christ there are so many abusable places on the map now where brood can actually wahlk off the map and be literally untouchable by melee heroes and a lot of ranged

Yeah she's really hilarious.
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
October 22 2013 07:26 GMT
#83413
Two things amused me when I played MM 6.79 for the first time.

1. No one picked Slark and Broodmother.
2. Bloodseeker kept going on from pick phase "watch me race car" "Watch me run" "look how fast I am guys" on mic. He ran fast, failed to contribute to anything in the win though. Farming neutrals all day.

IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
October 22 2013 08:08 GMT
#83414
On October 22 2013 16:26 myrmidon2537 wrote:
Two things amused me when I played MM 6.79 for the first time.

1. No one picked Slark and Broodmother.
2. Bloodseeker kept going on from pick phase "watch me race car" "Watch me run" "look how fast I am guys" on mic. He ran fast, failed to contribute to anything in the win though. Farming neutrals all day.



At least you got to see him run.
dfs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Russian Federation4050 Posts
October 22 2013 08:10 GMT
#83415
The most important thing in this patch is that 5 Dagons + Pugna is now 10% more fun!
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/Q1jSb9X.jpg (c) Shiro; http://i.imgur.com/lSDLLKb.png (c) drav
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
October 22 2013 10:39 GMT
#83416
Pugna is very stronk right now.
Nocticate
Profile Joined May 2013
Vatican City State2902 Posts
October 22 2013 12:01 GMT
#83417
On October 22 2013 16:25 FinestHour wrote:
jesus christ there are so many abusable places on the map now where brood can actually wahlk off the map and be literally untouchable by melee heroes and a lot of ranged

not like she does anything though. she's still patently useless against most heroes. DS still hard counters her because he can vacuum her down easily. it's a good change.
Chairman Mao tells us imperialist Dota is a paper tiger
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
October 22 2013 12:07 GMT
#83418
On October 22 2013 12:22 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 11:54 BurningSera wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:29 aintz wrote:
On October 22 2013 11:27 Nub4ever wrote:
I haven't tried it but I'd almost imagine it's easier. Half the time when I mean to target the ground with either lion / nyx stun I end up clicking the hero and I get a single person stun.


its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time.


somehow i think it is easier for newer player lol

I think it is the muscle memory that is screwing people, 7/8 years of playing NA, too strong.

On October 22 2013 11:24 aintz wrote:
sry im not bad at the game i land 3 person impales by clicking ground before patch, im fine.


wtf lol i am talking about after patch. clicking ground =/= the stun after patch when will people understand that is the 0 cast time that screwing people (including mushi).

Don't practice it in lobby and go mm straight away and see how funny when that happens on you lol.

Is it sad that I never realized Impale could target heroes until the patch notes came out? -_-


I like to click on the target when he is close enough so i can 100% sure i wont miss my stun, click on ground if the target is near the edge of my range or when i want to stun multiple targets (especially when they are moving so i need to predict which spot is best for stunning most of them).

And then the new patch gives us 0 delay stun, some funny moments last night rofl. basically now if you just walked zigzag the NA will likely to miss his stun, just need some time to get used to that lol.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
October 22 2013 12:30 GMT
#83419
i still wonder why icefrog decided to make treant an utter shit hero again
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
October 22 2013 12:31 GMT
#83420
Because he became really boring to watch.
Moderator
Prev 1 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 852
SteadfastSC590
EnkiAlexander 78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 590
ZombieGrub152
JuggernautJason80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22501
Soulkey 267
White-Ra 171
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Shine 18
League of Legends
Doublelift1786
Counter-Strike
fl0m1415
shoxiejesuss533
C9.Mang0122
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2987
Khaldor2258
Liquid`Hasu1741
Trikslyr45
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1956
summit1g1274
B2W.Neo520
shahzam417
Pyrionflax188
UpATreeSC68
Railgan25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
League of Legends
• TFBlade891
• Noizen163
Other Games
• Scarra1365
• imaqtpie1139
• Shiphtur280
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 27m
OSC
16h 27m
Stellar Fest
16h 27m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.