General Discussion - Page 4170
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
Zealos
United Kingdom3576 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
Zealos
United Kingdom3576 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
Zealos
United Kingdom3576 Posts
| ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
On October 22 2013 10:29 Kuroeeah wrote: i really like the change to nyx's stun. like i don't know why but it makes the hero a lot more fun to me Ooooh... my last game the other team had a nyx that missed every single stun, and by like 500+ units kind of missing. I thought he was drunk or something, but the change explains it. | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
On October 22 2013 11:06 aintz wrote: making the game hard for them noobs. go try out the new stun and come back to read your post again lol | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
Nub4ever
Canada1981 Posts
| ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
On October 22 2013 11:27 Nub4ever wrote: I haven't tried it but I'd almost imagine it's easier. Half the time when I mean to target the ground with either lion / nyx stun I end up clicking the hero and I get a single person stun. its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
ketomai
United States2789 Posts
On October 22 2013 11:31 PassiveAce wrote: Will the nyx change have the effect of making it a lot trickier to land those long range single man stuns that you do while your chasing? seems like those will be pretty easy to dodge now, am I wrong? Didn't it have a shorter target range than actual skill range anyway? I always target the ground in those scenarios anyway. Could be a bad habit though, because I vaguely remember something like that being patched. | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
On October 22 2013 11:29 aintz wrote: its harder for newer players for sure. had this nyx that missed 123812381923 stuns earlier, it was funny and frustrating at the same time. somehow i think it is easier for newer player lol I think it is the muscle memory that is screwing people, 7/8 years of playing NA, too strong. On October 22 2013 11:24 aintz wrote: sry im not bad at the game i land 3 person impales by clicking ground before patch, im fine. wtf lol i am talking about after patch. clicking ground =/= the stun after patch when will people understand that is the 0 cast time that screwing people (including mushi). Don't practice it in lobby and go mm straight away and see how funny when that happens on you lol. | ||
|
Body_Shield
Canada3373 Posts
I queued for All Pick only, and for some reason it dumped me into an All Pick 1v1 Clearly I have discovered a new game mode being tested. | ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
| ||