|
|
So after your advice I´ve decided to learn this game by playing one champion and that´sTimbersaw. He´s a great hero! Only downside I feel like you have to be lvl 6 ... but then your almost unstoppable at your lane. There are only one hero I absolutely hate so far: - Riki, I know that he´s probably not that strong on higher skill levels but for newbies... he´s a pain in the ***. Plus invisibility is like the thing I hate most in ANY game. ^^
|
Random tip: When laning with timber you can often keep your Reactive Armor at max stacks by getting the creeps to attack you, you can do this easily by issuing an attack command on an opposing hero, the damage you take from the creeps is negligible due to Stout Shield+Reactive. This can make him very difficult to lane agaisnt.
|
On October 19 2013 17:35 JoeCool wrote: champion
We don't use that here. It's a dirty, dirty word. Instead we say 'hero'.
|
On October 19 2013 17:35 JoeCool wrote:So after your advice I´ve decided to learn this game by playing one champion and that´sTimbersaw. He´s a great hero!  Only downside I feel like you have to be lvl 6 ... but then your almost unstoppable at your lane. There are only one hero I absolutely hate so far: - Riki, I know that he´s probably not that strong on higher skill levels but for newbies... he´s a pain in the ***. Plus invisibility is like the thing I hate most in ANY game. ^^ As Timbersaw you can easily get a gem since you're pretty much unkillable. Also getting a gem early will teach you to stay alive since you have a bigger incentive to do so. I HATE LOSING A GEM so i never die and i win games.
On October 19 2013 16:59 rabidch wrote:Show nested quote +On October 19 2013 15:18 Firebolt145 wrote:On October 19 2013 15:16 Erasme wrote: Theres no situation where NS can't last hit the first levels, even against a TA. Situation: I'm awful. Your move. Situation Addendum: You're playing against Erasme's TA. Checkmate! I'll take that as a compliment. :p
|
|
|
On October 19 2013 20:10 Erasme wrote:Show nested quote +On October 19 2013 17:35 JoeCool wrote:So after your advice I´ve decided to learn this game by playing one champion and that´sTimbersaw. He´s a great hero!  Only downside I feel like you have to be lvl 6 ... but then your almost unstoppable at your lane. There are only one hero I absolutely hate so far: - Riki, I know that he´s probably not that strong on higher skill levels but for newbies... he´s a pain in the ***. Plus invisibility is like the thing I hate most in ANY game. ^^ As Timbersaw you can easily get a gem since you're pretty much unkillable. Also getting a gem early will teach you to stay alive since you have a bigger incentive to do so. I HATE LOSING A GEM so i never die and i win games.
Oh so to keep you from going full EG all we have to do is give you a gem?
|
Noone can keep me from going full demon.
|
Is twitch down for anyone else? I don't even know where to ask
|
On October 19 2013 23:00 Gentso wrote: Is twitch down for anyone else? I don't even know where to ask
Working fine. Been watching Qojqva for few hours now.
|
On October 19 2013 23:00 Gentso wrote: Is twitch down for anyone else? I don't even know where to ask
Yep. Only the front page works for me here on the east coast.
|
Has anyone started expirementing with jungle Lycan in the new patch?
|
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On October 20 2013 01:34 tauon wrote: Has anyone started expirementing with jungle Lycan in the new patch?
Someone on reddit posted a little bit of testing, seemed like a comfortable 7 min vlads with some fine tuning possible for faster
|
28103 Posts
On October 19 2013 17:55 Alur wrote: Random tip: When laning with timber you can often keep your Reactive Armor at max stacks by getting the creeps to attack you, you can do this easily by issuing an attack command on an opposing hero, the damage you take from the creeps is negligible due to Stout Shield+Reactive. This can make him very difficult to lane agaisnt. Yeah the first time I saw Timber played was on Waga's stream, and it was the first thing he mentioned. Being doing it ever since 
Timber is broken against dual melee lanes, lol.
|
On October 20 2013 01:37 Asha` wrote:Show nested quote +On October 20 2013 01:34 tauon wrote: Has anyone started expirementing with jungle Lycan in the new patch? Someone on reddit posted a little bit of testing, seemed like a comfortable 7 min vlads with some fine tuning possible for faster 7 min vlads :S. Seems like Lycan may become first pick this patch.
|
7 min vlads doesn't seem that impressive, what does it take him at the moment?
|
wait, why is lycan jungling suddenly not terrible anymore? Im genuinely curious, I didnt think that 5 damage and 1 armor would be enough to make his jungling good again.
|
random lycan is still pretty ok to jungle
|
On October 20 2013 02:27 PassiveAce wrote: wait, why is lycan jungling suddenly not terrible anymore? Im genuinely curious, I didnt think that 5 damage and 1 armor would be enough to make his jungling good again. Some jungle camps aren't as strong anymore either, that might have some relevance too.
|
Brian Lee @LiquidFLUFF 8m Interested in coaching from me? Details here: http://puu.sh/4U6kZ.png - I'm only taking a fraction of the requests and not all.
|
United Kingdom38257 Posts
On October 20 2013 02:27 PassiveAce wrote: wait, why is lycan jungling suddenly not terrible anymore? Im genuinely curious, I didnt think that 5 damage and 1 armor would be enough to make his jungling good again.
iirc the guy said it was something like tangos being better + the bonus armour that help you get going quicker, and the extra passive gold makes it smoother in general.
The camp tweaks might have made a difference too, means you can tackle things faster even if they give less xp I guess.
|
|
|
|
|
|