General Discussion - Page 4157
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
On October 19 2013 04:45 Darkren wrote: How he gonna kill you lv 5 (about when first night hits) when he either has no mana or no farm, in the no farm option u can survive one nuke and silence and blink away after , in the no mana option (were he has farmed but has no mana) he must get to base and tp to gank, not to mention that if he just charges u blindly u can charge at him at suck out the mana before he can cast 2 spells. He has like a 300 manapool early game 2-3 swipes and its basically gone After that he becomes a nightstalker problem, but u would have had the same problem if u were safelane and he came to gank u( u would just have alot less lv) Well, once ns has no mana, he can just hit you and all you can do is get out of the lane... | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 19 2013 14:29 FinestHour wrote: has there been any game where way2sexy played in since joining tl he played a good amount and looked good doing it, i'm still not convinced about liquid though. | ||
|
wairai
Malaysia1000 Posts
On October 19 2013 14:44 Erasme wrote: Well, once ns has no mana, he can just hit you and all you can do is get out of the lane... going 3 gg + 1 tango pretty much give you 2-3 mins bottle if you cannot last hit at all... LOL | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
On October 19 2013 15:00 wairai wrote: going 3 gg + 1 tango pretty much give you 2-3 mins bottle if you cannot last hit at all... LOL and why in the world wouldnt ns be able to last hit against am ... ? | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
wairai
Malaysia1000 Posts
On October 19 2013 15:09 Erasme wrote: and why in the world wouldnt ns be able to last hit against am ... ? I was referring to the general situations where he couldnt come close/ got harassed.. I guess Im oversimplifying this situations? Not really referring to AM v NS mid though. Pretty scatterbrain post ![]() | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
On October 19 2013 15:13 wairai wrote: I was referring to the general situations where he couldnt come close/ got harassed.. I guess Im oversimplifying this situations? Not really referring to AM v NS mid though. Pretty scatterbrain post ![]() Just use Void to last hit, AM no mana to burn. EZ | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
On October 19 2013 15:16 Erasme wrote: Theres no situation where NS can't last hit the first levels, even against a TA. Situation: I'm awful. Your move. | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
On October 19 2013 15:16 Erasme wrote: Theres no situation where NS can't last hit the first levels, even against a TA. NS's attack animation is pretty awful | ||
|
Adrian_mx
Mexico1880 Posts
Just looking to have some fun | ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
He also has very high and very consistent base damage and 5.5 Armor. | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
I also think Aghs is given more value because of the enemy vision reduction is rather significant. | ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 19 2013 16:22 icystorage wrote: it is a given that you get ulti O_O Is it? If my first night goes well, I'll have the opportunity to place the point in ult later in the night. I don't know, maybe I'm playing him wrong but I didn't think it was that important to get the ult immediately. | ||
|
hideo
Canada1641 Posts
Not sure how it'll work out in 6.79 now. I feel like you always gank out of FoW anyways, but it will definitely let you get off that long cast-point silence a lot easier on sensitive targets (weaver/AM/morphling/etc.). | ||
|
pedrlz
Brazil5234 Posts
On October 19 2013 16:19 Kuroeeah wrote: You think it'll be a given to just get level 6 ult on him now? Like I tend to skip his ult because I feel prioritizing the point on other skills is more important to me. I also think Aghs is given more value because of the enemy vision reduction is rather significant. Of course. - Darkness causes enemy vision to be reduced by 25% (affects heroes, creeps and wards) I don't think it change anything with Agha, it's ok, but most of the time you need another item or isn't farming well. I just wanna try mana boots into mek, I think can be legit guyz | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 19 2013 16:53 pedrlz wrote: Of course. - Darkness causes enemy vision to be reduced by 25% (affects heroes, creeps and wards) I don't think it change anything with Agha, it's ok, but most of the time you need another item or isn't farming well. I just wanna try mana boots into mek, I think can be legit guyz It indirectly changes his agh's effectiveness given the distance at where they can see things is less smaller than the vision of your map hack flying vision. So you can assess the enemy without them really noticing you as easily because of the vision disparity. Again do not underestimate agh's on NS. It suits a specific purpose very well instead of believing direct dps is always the answer (it's not). | ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
Situation Addendum: You're playing against Erasme's TA. Checkmate! | ||
| ||
Pretty scatterbrain post 