General Discussion - Page 4159
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
| ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
| ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
| ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
Dead9
United States4725 Posts
it just took more micro and ~2 more hp pots than pre wolf nerf | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
I wish I played him when he was imba jungle. | ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
On October 20 2013 04:58 TheEmulator wrote: I played Lycan the other day and I wasn't really sure about the proper way to jungle him efficiently. But I still hit 6 around 4.5-5 minutes. I assume that's somewhat standard. If that's considered a major nerf he's still pretty good cause once you're 6 you jungle hella fast. I wish I played him when he was imba jungle. Are you sure you hit it that early? Cause that is, all things considered, quite early. Or my timings are way off. | ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
On October 20 2013 06:59 teddyoojo wrote: just put 3 rares on risingstars, lets see what happens! not wise brother, both rs teams are worthless atm. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
NB
Netherlands12045 Posts
Just test it out yourself, overall its not worth it for having 2 heroes ancients together, except may be the case of ursa wips on dire which could rosh anytime. | ||
|
734pot
Australia294 Posts
| ||
|
Chrobbus
Iceland195 Posts
Personally I have indicated this information in his stream chat shortly after he joined Na'Vi but nothing has changed. I am, truly, absolutely baffled that he has not changed this information yet. Does anyone know what the 'fuck' is up with that? :o | ||
|
Kuroeeah
11696 Posts
On October 20 2013 09:25 Chrobbus wrote: Okay...... so, for weeks (ever since Funn1k joined Na'Vi) the following has been in Funn1k's stream description: "FP stream from Empire.Funn1k, visit us @ empiretv.org and team-empire.org" Personally I have indicated this information in his stream chat shortly after he joined Na'Vi but nothing has changed. I am, truly, absolutely baffled that he has not changed this information yet. Does anyone know what the 'fuck' is up with that? :o why is this a big deal? | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
Blitzkrieg0
United States13132 Posts
On October 20 2013 09:24 734pot wrote: Is there a way I can stop myself gaining xp in a private lobby, so I can just constantly practice shadowfiend lvl 1 lasthitting? Create a bane and enfeeble the shadowfiend. | ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
| ||
| ||