• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9221 users

General Discussion - Page 4160

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Chrobbus
Profile Joined February 2010
Iceland195 Posts
October 20 2013 00:51 GMT
#83181
On October 20 2013 09:27 Kuroeeah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 09:25 Chrobbus wrote:
Okay...... so, for weeks (ever since Funn1k joined Na'Vi) the following has been in Funn1k's stream description: "FP stream from Empire.Funn1k, visit us @ empiretv.org and team-empire.org"

Personally I have indicated this information in his stream chat shortly after he joined Na'Vi but nothing has changed. I am, truly, absolutely baffled that he has not changed this information yet. Does anyone know what the 'fuck' is up with that? :o

why is this a big deal?


Because he is representing another team? That is indeed why this is a _big deal_. Let's say Lebron James was contracted by Nike, it would be quite a big deal if he was advertised as belonging to Adidas on one of his "stream" pages (given that he would have to tick something to indicate he would be available for viewing during a period of time).

Of course it is a big deal. That is indeed why I am baffled.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
October 20 2013 00:55 GMT
#83182
?
stream looks all na'vi to me
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
October 20 2013 01:17 GMT
#83183
its only the description on teamliquid
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
Testuser
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
6469 Posts
October 20 2013 01:35 GMT
#83184
On October 20 2013 09:51 Chrobbus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 09:27 Kuroeeah wrote:
On October 20 2013 09:25 Chrobbus wrote:
Okay...... so, for weeks (ever since Funn1k joined Na'Vi) the following has been in Funn1k's stream description: "FP stream from Empire.Funn1k, visit us @ empiretv.org and team-empire.org"

Personally I have indicated this information in his stream chat shortly after he joined Na'Vi but nothing has changed. I am, truly, absolutely baffled that he has not changed this information yet. Does anyone know what the 'fuck' is up with that? :o

why is this a big deal?


Because he is representing another team? That is indeed why this is a _big deal_. Let's say Lebron James was contracted by Nike, it would be quite a big deal if he was advertised as belonging to Adidas on one of his "stream" pages (given that he would have to tick something to indicate he would be available for viewing during a period of time).

Of course it is a big deal. That is indeed why I am baffled.

Sick.

it doesn't really matter a ton though, does it.

https://soundcloud.com/papercranesdk
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 20 2013 01:35 GMT
#83185
who uses team liquid to watch streams everyone knows that best is join dota
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 20 2013 01:36 GMT
#83186
On October 20 2013 10:17 teddyoojo wrote:
its only the description on teamliquid

exactly. likely just forgot about it
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
October 20 2013 01:38 GMT
#83187
On October 20 2013 10:35 FinestHour wrote:
who uses team liquid to watch streams everyone knows that best is join dota


I had to stop using TL to watch streams after twitch changed the size of their player, I can't go back to using small players anymore. Haven't been to joindota in ages though, their site layout bugs me.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
October 20 2013 02:13 GMT
#83188
On October 20 2013 09:51 Chrobbus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 09:27 Kuroeeah wrote:
On October 20 2013 09:25 Chrobbus wrote:
Okay...... so, for weeks (ever since Funn1k joined Na'Vi) the following has been in Funn1k's stream description: "FP stream from Empire.Funn1k, visit us @ empiretv.org and team-empire.org"

Personally I have indicated this information in his stream chat shortly after he joined Na'Vi but nothing has changed. I am, truly, absolutely baffled that he has not changed this information yet. Does anyone know what the 'fuck' is up with that? :o

why is this a big deal?


Because he is representing another team? That is indeed why this is a _big deal_. Let's say Lebron James was contracted by Nike, it would be quite a big deal if he was advertised as belonging to Adidas on one of his "stream" pages (given that he would have to tick something to indicate he would be available for viewing during a period of time).

Of course it is a big deal. That is indeed why I am baffled.


To continue your metaphor it'd be more akin to Lebron James wearing his old pair of Adidas when out to walk the dog. Nike would probably prefer he wore his Nikes but in the end it doesn't matter because of how little exposure the incident gets.
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
October 20 2013 03:43 GMT
#83189
Had a rather poor match, screwed up a lot and we did lose... of course this seems like it should be in the QQ thread until I point out what dropped for me! First mythical item for me to drop ever. I am now happy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
HeadlessWonder
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1096 Posts
October 20 2013 03:45 GMT
#83190
So I just found this video on Youtube; it's all the heroes matched up with their respective voice actors/actresses. The entire hero pool is only voiced by 23 people! (unless I just can't count xD )

So, if anyone's interested in this sort of thing, here it is



(It's not my video, but I get a kick out of this sort of stuff and thought I would share.)
CIS Doto
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
October 20 2013 04:10 GMT
#83191
I got a rare last week (Flaming Sceptre of Ancestral Luck - Magi) and then got the same one today. Does this happen sometimes? I've played around 500 games (not a lot, I know) and I've never been given the same item twice other than chests. Incidentally, where I can trade this?
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
October 20 2013 04:21 GMT
#83192
On October 20 2013 13:10 IPA wrote:
I got a rare last week (Flaming Sceptre of Ancestral Luck - Magi) and then got the same one today. Does this happen sometimes? I've played around 500 games (not a lot, I know) and I've never been given the same item twice other than chests. Incidentally, where I can trade this?


You can wait a few months and sell it on steam community market
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
October 20 2013 04:37 GMT
#83193
Bet it on Dota2Lounge
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 05:15:32
October 20 2013 04:56 GMT
#83194
Anybody else experience higher ping than normal in the last 2 days? I used to hover around 35-60 ping, now I'm constantly 120-170...

EDIT: is there a way to check ping without going into a pub game?
Souone
Profile Joined July 2012
Brazil470 Posts
October 20 2013 05:02 GMT
#83195
On October 20 2013 12:45 HeadlessWonder wrote:
So I just found this video on Youtube; it's all the heroes matched up with their respective voice actors/actresses. The entire hero pool is only voiced by 23 people! (unless I just can't count xD )

So, if anyone's interested in this sort of thing, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfyN3QTjZmk

(It's not my video, but I get a kick out of this sort of stuff and thought I would share.)


Damn, Axe is Duke Nukem, no wonder he is so manly.
red_b
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1267 Posts
October 20 2013 05:15 GMT
#83196
On October 20 2013 13:56 trinxified wrote:
Anybody else experience higher ping than normal in the last 2 days? I used to hover around 35-60 ping, now I'm constantly 120-170...


yes it's esp. bad to USW for me.
Those small maps were like a boxing match in a phone booth.
Pseudoku
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1279 Posts
October 20 2013 06:45 GMT
#83197
On October 20 2013 13:56 trinxified wrote:
Anybody else experience higher ping than normal in the last 2 days? I used to hover around 35-60 ping, now I'm constantly 120-170...

EDIT: is there a way to check ping without going into a pub game?


Bot game
Logic fails because we are lazy.
Fwizzz
Profile Joined May 2012
Philippines4420 Posts
October 20 2013 08:38 GMT
#83198
On October 20 2013 13:56 trinxified wrote:
Anybody else experience higher ping than normal in the last 2 days? I used to hover around 35-60 ping, now I'm constantly 120-170...

EDIT: is there a way to check ping without going into a pub game?


SEA have been having 250+ ping for 6 months.
Tsutchie
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia951 Posts
October 20 2013 08:50 GMT
#83199
On October 20 2013 12:45 HeadlessWonder wrote:
So I just found this video on Youtube; it's all the heroes matched up with their respective voice actors/actresses. The entire hero pool is only voiced by 23 people! (unless I just can't count xD )

So, if anyone's interested in this sort of thing, here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfyN3QTjZmk

(It's not my video, but I get a kick out of this sort of stuff and thought I would share.)


new strat. team nolan north (brew, gyro, shadow demon, keeper, lone druid)
Mouzone
Profile Joined April 2011
3937 Posts
October 20 2013 09:00 GMT
#83200
On October 20 2013 09:24 734pot wrote:
Is there a way I can stop myself gaining xp in a private lobby, so I can just constantly practice shadowfiend lvl 1 lasthitting?


Keep creating new lvl 1 SF dummies using command.
Prev 1 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 695
ComeBackTV 445
SteadfastSC342
Rex113
CosmosSc2 56
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 342
ProTech143
Rex 113
CosmosSc2 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45824
Jaedong 1327
Hyuk 1071
Soma 976
Mini 698
BeSt 621
Horang2 559
Larva 463
EffOrt 421
Soulkey 403
[ Show more ]
ZerO 336
Stork 293
Snow 258
Last 234
Rush 231
ggaemo 221
hero 81
Killer 71
Mind 60
Free 50
Shinee 30
Sharp 30
sorry 26
Shine 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 16
Rock 13
Sacsri 8
Liquid`Ret 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8460
qojqva1329
Dendi784
Counter-Strike
Fnx 718
x6flipin357
markeloff147
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2299
Khaldor1861
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2683
singsing2092
olofmeister1581
hiko1032
B2W.Neo857
byalli445
Liquid`VortiX178
KnowMe104
QueenE88
Mew2King87
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)18
Railgan15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2320
League of Legends
• Nemesis1757
• Jankos1265
• TFBlade783
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 50m
OSC
21h 50m
Stellar Fest
21h 50m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.