|
|
On October 18 2013 19:56 BurningSera wrote:What elitist? I am just a crazy guy who likes dota fan, and i cannot wait to play this crazy new patch. + Show Spoiler +not going to play any support though Dunno, yesterday (i think it was) Fluff was stating his opinions about the patch on stream and he said that supports were buffed overall, consumables being more expensive is kinda not bad because more starting gold + more passive gold gain kinda makes up for it (since old tangos costed 30 gold/piece, their cost per stack just went up by 1,25 gold ). Also i think that in addition to this other support stuff got buffed: wards lasting longer, tranquils hating autoattackers, dewarding giving you moneys, not being able to pool regen on carries (more money for the supports while also not taking away their abilities to help the ones nearby), spree nerf is most probably gonna affect carries more than supports (tho yeah there are some supports that are good at taking kills).
|
On October 19 2013 04:24 Nevuk wrote: I wonder if enough people are curious about 6.79 to make playing the test client actually worthwhile. everyone just picks bloodseeker and broodmother
|
They removed POOLING consumables though. It's all weird now.
|
NAdota to cease existence.
|
can you still pool bottle ?
|
On October 19 2013 06:53 Erasme wrote: can you still pool bottle ? if you random
|
On October 19 2013 06:53 Erasme wrote: can you still pool bottle ?
EE dota is apparently best dota.
|
On October 19 2013 07:08 LuckoftheIrish wrote:EE dota is apparently best dota. Thats the joke.
|
On October 19 2013 06:27 synapse wrote:Show nested quote +On October 19 2013 04:24 Nevuk wrote: I wonder if enough people are curious about 6.79 to make playing the test client actually worthwhile. everyone just picks bloodseeker and broodmother for some reason, the first time i read this it came out as broodseeker and bloodmother.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Double rapier gyro, what a game. Games like this make me play this game.
|
lifestealer is the way better farmer to throw into mid when you know they're going to run a melee there.
|
On October 19 2013 08:56 barbsq wrote:Show nested quote +On October 19 2013 06:27 synapse wrote:On October 19 2013 04:24 Nevuk wrote: I wonder if enough people are curious about 6.79 to make playing the test client actually worthwhile. everyone just picks bloodseeker and broodmother for some reason, the first time i read this it came out as broodseeker and bloodmother.
Loool. Those would make for some interesting spells...
lifestealer is the way better farmer to throw into mid when you know they're going to run a melee there.
wut?...
|
how do you meepo bombdagger?
I should poof on the portrait or let the first meepo away to be easier?
edit nevermind, I find a guide, how wonderful google is
|
On October 19 2013 06:14 Kaniol wrote:Show nested quote +On October 18 2013 19:56 BurningSera wrote:What elitist? I am just a crazy guy who likes dota fan, and i cannot wait to play this crazy new patch. + Show Spoiler +not going to play any support though Dunno, yesterday (i think it was) Fluff was stating his opinions about the patch on stream and he said that supports were buffed overall, consumables being more expensive is kinda not bad because more starting gold + more passive gold gain kinda makes up for it (since old tangos costed 30 gold/piece, their cost per stack just went up by 1,25 gold  ). Also i think that in addition to this other support stuff got buffed: wards lasting longer, tranquils hating autoattackers, dewarding giving you moneys, not being able to pool regen on carries (more money for the supports while also not taking away their abilities to help the ones nearby), spree nerf is most probably gonna affect carries more than supports (tho yeah there are some supports that are good at taking kills). I kind of agree with fluff in the fact that Supports don't need to work as hard to find gold. We will have to see over time, but I think that the patch may lead to more ganking and fighting in general. Everything seems to get rolling faster than before, which will be fun.
|
I wonder if tri lanes will just be unviable the more i think about it. I hope not, dual lanes coming back is welcome of course but i wouldn't want one aspect of the game that was a part of competitive dota for about 3 years now to be gone completely.
Aside from that I still don't really know what to think about the patch. I can't say i'm excited or pessimistic, somewhere in the middle for me.
|
On October 19 2013 12:24 Kuroeeah wrote: I wonder if tri lanes will just be unviable the more i think about it. I hope not, dual lanes coming back is welcome of course but i wouldn't want one aspect of the game that was a part of competitive dota for about 3 years now to be gone completely.
Aside from that I still don't really know what to think about the patch. I can't say i'm excited or pessimistic, somewhere in the middle for me. I think there will always be room for tri lanes and players will find a way to make them work. Off laners life got a lot easier with change to creep XP and as long as they can hold a lane solo, people will always try to push how far they can take the game and how greedy they can play.
|
They should make titles for these patches, any ideas? I got some.
6.79 : -Support's night out -The invincible invisibles -The random's dilemma (Roshan+Random gold to explain the joke)
|
On October 19 2013 12:48 Kuroeeah wrote: They should make titles for these patches, any ideas? I got some.
6.79 : -Support's night out -The invincible invisibles -The random's dilemma (Roshan+Random gold to explain the joke)
Darkness
|
|
|
has there been any game where way2sexy played in since joining tl
|
|
|
|
|
|