General Discussion - Page 4129
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
| ||
|
Nevuk
United States16280 Posts
On October 16 2013 05:58 Sn0_Man wrote: Naw man with a skadi AA can practically guarantee a cold feet proc ![]() Valve have actually completely abdicated all responsibility for item suggestions in favour of the community via the guide system I think. I mean, I see it in those guides and am like "wtf?" I'm also debating updating my venomancer guide (not that there's much to report - fuck abaddon and poison sting is hands down better to max than gale after the changes to it). | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
I just want to play Terrorblade already ![]() | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:06 Esoterikk wrote: It does point out the fact that while Riot is constantly releasing content and updates we still haven't come close to parity and our only "content patch" in a long time was a mediocre FB patch. A roll queue system would be awful in Dota though. I just want to play Terrorblade already ![]() I just want to play something new. Shit i don't even care what. moba pls | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
| ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:09 LuckoftheIrish wrote: is constantly released shitty content better than good content slowly released? To some it seem to be.. Or they don't realize it. | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
| ||
|
Cervidaez
Spain31 Posts
I guess I have yet to get used to it. | ||
|
LuckoftheIrish
United States4791 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:03 BurningSera wrote: No pentacore in superior moba i guess :'( Yo I won a 5-core game the other day (Kunkka offlane, Dusa Ancients, BB Mid, Prophet jungle, Jugg solo safe). LEGIT. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:11 LuckoftheIrish wrote: Pugna picked by Fnatic, safelane farming. Oh, that's just perfect timing. :D | ||
|
Esoterikk
Canada1256 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:11 Cervidaez wrote: One of the things that actually draw me back to LoL is the stale role meta. It's easy to understand how things play and everybody's functions, but in Dota 2 (specially when in -AP) it always seems so chaotic, and with the whole hero pool available I have problems deciding what to play. I guess I have yet to get used to it. I like the fact that roles in League feel like roles on a sports team i.e Goalie, Lineman, Striker etc... It's a big reason I play League as well as Dota right now, that and the ranked queue. | ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:13 Sn0_Man wrote: Yo I won a 5-core game the other day (Kunkka offlane, Dusa Ancients, BB Mid, Prophet jungle, Jugg solo safe). LEGIT. i won one today. we had dusa and pl | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:11 Cervidaez wrote: One of the things that actually draw me back to LoL is the stale role meta. It's easy to understand how things play and everybody's functions, but in Dota 2 (specially when in -AP) it always seems so chaotic, and with the whole hero pool available I have problems deciding what to play. I guess I have yet to get used to it. I think you could make the same argument about most of LoL's vs Dota's mechanics. LoL is more straightforward, newbie friendly, but Dota is more complex and deeper. | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
If you play dota at a fairly high level its quite simple to play structured dota with "positions" and stuff if you want. Alternately, FIVE STACK PEOPLE. | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
On October 16 2013 06:21 Sn0_Man wrote: Other 5-core lineups include: Meepo + 4 huehuehuehue. If you play dota at a fairly high level its quite simple to play structured dota with "positions" and stuff if you want. Alternately, FIVE STACK PEOPLE. All of my friends are too awful to 5 stack. | ||
|
| ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
Also did you delete your losses/abandons? You shy guy you. | ||
| ||


![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/MCx4WnV.png)