|
|
On October 15 2013 18:02 KezseN wrote:Show nested quote +On October 15 2013 17:58 FinestHour wrote:On October 15 2013 17:03 r_con wrote: so i got 5 slotted as medusa in 40 minutes, never have i felt more indestructible... felt pretty good yo maxed out void beats maxed out medusa no one loves the hammerhead shark man anymore In China we call FV “JB脸”. Literally dick head. I think this is sth to do with his dota 1 model (with the long tentacles and his giant "You're fucked" ball)
I have a chinese buddy I play dota with, always wondered why his icon is a suspiciously dick-like faceless void portrait D:
|
On October 15 2013 13:25 Esoterikk wrote:So something weird just happened, this has been happening http://i.imgur.com/bbYXVUM.png, the other page looks essentially the same (27w/4l) which I found strange since I don't usually win this much. I was finally getting consistent High MM games and then my last game something seemed off so I searched it up and it was a normal game for the first time in a while and people on my team whose dotabuffs were showing had like 150 games all of them (I have 800), anyone know why this might be happening? *edit* not brag post, legit curious why I would suddenly have tanked quality of games when I am winning. They were either stack or smurfs. Once in higher MM, you can be paired with a boosted MMR stack. It means they're worse on average than you, of course they can go pure tryhard picking a team who would not make it in any pro game because of bans or they can play it like a pub, and get stomped.
|
On October 14 2013 23:45 NB wrote: It was fun when Bfury had a crit chance, I got it on all the heroes In which day and age did that happen? 5.xx or back before tft was released?
|
On October 15 2013 20:06 superstartran wrote:Show nested quote +On October 15 2013 17:58 FinestHour wrote:On October 15 2013 17:03 r_con wrote: so i got 5 slotted as medusa in 40 minutes, never have i felt more indestructible... felt pretty good yo maxed out void beats maxed out medusa no one loves the hammerhead shark man anymore Only in a 1v1 situation. In a 5v5 situation Dusa is stronger late game. She can just walk out in front and have her team sit back a mile away and still make in time to save her because of how tanky she is. All you need is a BKB piercing disable and Void is completely screwed against Dusa late game. This situation has played out tons of times, and the only hero that can fight Dusa evenly is PL late game or AM if he gets on top of her with support.
I think the consensus is that Void can out-fight basically any other hero in a head to head if he's six-slotted. But 6-slot Medusa can fight entire teams at once and win.
|
On October 15 2013 22:04 -Celestial- wrote:Show nested quote +On October 15 2013 20:06 superstartran wrote:On October 15 2013 17:58 FinestHour wrote:On October 15 2013 17:03 r_con wrote: so i got 5 slotted as medusa in 40 minutes, never have i felt more indestructible... felt pretty good yo maxed out void beats maxed out medusa no one loves the hammerhead shark man anymore Only in a 1v1 situation. In a 5v5 situation Dusa is stronger late game. She can just walk out in front and have her team sit back a mile away and still make in time to save her because of how tanky she is. All you need is a BKB piercing disable and Void is completely screwed against Dusa late game. This situation has played out tons of times, and the only hero that can fight Dusa evenly is PL late game or AM if he gets on top of her with support. I think the consensus is that Void can out-fight basically any other hero in a head to head if he's six-slotted. But 6-slot Medusa can fight entire teams at once and win. I thought he lost to Slardar?
|
On October 15 2013 22:18 Nevuk wrote:Show nested quote +On October 15 2013 22:04 -Celestial- wrote:On October 15 2013 20:06 superstartran wrote:On October 15 2013 17:58 FinestHour wrote:On October 15 2013 17:03 r_con wrote: so i got 5 slotted as medusa in 40 minutes, never have i felt more indestructible... felt pretty good yo maxed out void beats maxed out medusa no one loves the hammerhead shark man anymore Only in a 1v1 situation. In a 5v5 situation Dusa is stronger late game. She can just walk out in front and have her team sit back a mile away and still make in time to save her because of how tanky she is. All you need is a BKB piercing disable and Void is completely screwed against Dusa late game. This situation has played out tons of times, and the only hero that can fight Dusa evenly is PL late game or AM if he gets on top of her with support. I think the consensus is that Void can out-fight basically any other hero in a head to head if he's six-slotted. But 6-slot Medusa can fight entire teams at once and win. I thought he lost to Slardar?
? Not sure. That been tried?
|
On October 15 2013 22:22 -Celestial- wrote:Show nested quote +On October 15 2013 22:18 Nevuk wrote:On October 15 2013 22:04 -Celestial- wrote:On October 15 2013 20:06 superstartran wrote:On October 15 2013 17:58 FinestHour wrote:On October 15 2013 17:03 r_con wrote: so i got 5 slotted as medusa in 40 minutes, never have i felt more indestructible... felt pretty good yo maxed out void beats maxed out medusa no one loves the hammerhead shark man anymore Only in a 1v1 situation. In a 5v5 situation Dusa is stronger late game. She can just walk out in front and have her team sit back a mile away and still make in time to save her because of how tanky she is. All you need is a BKB piercing disable and Void is completely screwed against Dusa late game. This situation has played out tons of times, and the only hero that can fight Dusa evenly is PL late game or AM if he gets on top of her with support. I think the consensus is that Void can out-fight basically any other hero in a head to head if he's six-slotted. But 6-slot Medusa can fight entire teams at once and win. I thought he lost to Slardar? ? Not sure. That been tried?
It was discussed a week or two ago. Slardar's ult turns out to be pretty OP in 1v1 auto wars, and when he's full-slotted he can generally live through chrono and then turn it around.
|
Slardar can't compete with a 5-6 second disable that doubles his voids bash damage. Just because of chronosphere a glasscannon build is viable(if stupid) on FV.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On October 15 2013 22:04 -Celestial- wrote:Show nested quote +On October 15 2013 20:06 superstartran wrote:On October 15 2013 17:58 FinestHour wrote:On October 15 2013 17:03 r_con wrote: so i got 5 slotted as medusa in 40 minutes, never have i felt more indestructible... felt pretty good yo maxed out void beats maxed out medusa no one loves the hammerhead shark man anymore Only in a 1v1 situation. In a 5v5 situation Dusa is stronger late game. She can just walk out in front and have her team sit back a mile away and still make in time to save her because of how tanky she is. All you need is a BKB piercing disable and Void is completely screwed against Dusa late game. This situation has played out tons of times, and the only hero that can fight Dusa evenly is PL late game or AM if he gets on top of her with support. I think the consensus is that Void can out-fight basically any other hero in a head to head if he's six-slotted. But 6-slot Medusa can fight entire teams at once and win. I thought six slotted spectre > six slotted void? At least that's what I've seen happen.
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
This 6 slotted Medusa vs 6 slotted PA/Void/PL, etc. is totally irrelevant. It will alway depend on what the other heroes are, who gets the better initiation, etc.
|
if you are talking about 1v1 void probably beats everyone cuz he can just kill people within the duration of his ult.
|
What would happen in void vs tiny with craggy exterior? 24% to stun himself for 1.2 seconds vs 25% chance to stun tiny for 1 second, but if dota2wiki is correct, then time lock can only occur if craggy exterior doesnt, so it's just a 19% chance for time lock (Assuming real RNG, not pseudo RNG).
|
|
|
I thought six slotted spectre > six slotted void? At least that's what I've seen happen.
Chaos knight beats anything but dusa if he`s six slotted. you wont ever get enough farm to get there tho.
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
1v1, any items, all skills allowed, perfect execution, both heroes see each other, no fountain trips, no infinite bloodstone charges, silencer int and pudge strength, 2k range apart, no trees. Who wins here? I have a feeling Tinker could be really strong. Eblade, Dagon 5, Hex, bkb, Blink, Euls. I don't know what many other heroes do about him.
|
Wouldn't meepo do really well? Especially if you could micro while he's netted to pull low hp meepos away.
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On October 15 2013 22:54 Irratonalys wrote:Show nested quote +I thought six slotted spectre > six slotted void? At least that's what I've seen happen. Chaos knight beats anything but dusa if he`s six slotted. you wont ever get enough farm to get there tho. really? I understand he will do a ton of damage with his crit chance and then there are his illusions plus he gets a shit ton of hp, but if he's fighting spectre alone she gets the bonus damage of desolate and if he's fighting spectre with allies he will never be able to kill the real one.
On October 15 2013 23:07 Najda wrote: Wouldn't meepo do really well? Especially if you could micro while he's netted to pull low hp meepos away.
I've played meepo lategame and it's just a no, he doesn't get any of the big damage items on his clones and he has no real way of mitigating damage like medusa, spectre and void etc.
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Eh, I don't think so. He'd just get chronoed by Void and killed, Medusa would just hit all of them at the same time, Slardar could probably just single one of the out, PA would probably just abyssal and crit one of them down, Tinker would nuke one of them down during a 10s bkb. I don't think many heroes would really allow you to pull the injured one back.
|
damn did cm just yolo also tinker wouldnt lose if mistakes arent made
|
On October 15 2013 22:54 Irratonalys wrote:Show nested quote +I thought six slotted spectre > six slotted void? At least that's what I've seen happen. Chaos knight beats anything but dusa if he`s six slotted. you wont ever get enough farm to get there tho.
I've got pretty close before now. CK one of my best carries. Along with Naga. >_>
Though I think you're probably overestimating him a little.
As far as Spectre goes I'm pretty sure Void can take out Spectre 6-slotted. Not that I've tested it but in a quick theorycraft I can't see the Dispersion and Desolate being enough to make up for Backtrack and Time Lock plus that Chronosphere.
Much as I like Spectre I feel that when 6-slotted she's more of a teamfighter (like Medusa) than a one-on-one fighter. Dispersion is SO strong in a teamfight and Haunt Illusions with diffusal blade are brutal.
On October 15 2013 22:55 cecek wrote: 1v1, any items, all skills allowed, perfect execution, both heroes see each other, no fountain trips, no infinite bloodstone charges, silencer int and pudge strength, 2k range apart, no trees. Who wins here? I have a feeling Tinker could be really strong. Eblade, Dagon 5, Hex, bkb, Blink, Euls. I don't know what many other heroes do about him.
Void jumps in and drops a Chronosphere.
Fin.
(Alternatives: I think Antimage could probably burn enough mana within the duration of a full BKB charge that Tinker would be helpless. Naga too because of the distraction of illusions coupled with the mana burn of Diffusal Blade.)
As far as Meepo goes his biggest strength in my experience is the fact that once you've got three or four Meepos up you can level up and farm obscenely fast. But he doesn't get really strong super late game.
|
|
|
|
|
|