General Discussion - Page 4070
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
Fwizzz
Philippines4420 Posts
| ||
|
FinestHour
United States18466 Posts
| ||
|
RockIronrod
Australia1369 Posts
Wehsing.TaigaIsLove PieLieMinorinAShit Bone7'AmiSlut Aui2000(dicksinamismouth) TaigaShouldHaveWonSaimoe.int | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
Alur
Denmark3900 Posts
| ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
On October 06 2013 17:51 RockIronrod wrote: EE.greatestlovestoryofalltime Wehsing.TaigaIsLove PieLieMinorinAShit Bone7'AmiSlut Aui2000(dicksinamismouth) TaigaShouldHaveWonSaimoe.int taiga did win saimoe though. ![]() | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On October 06 2013 18:08 Alur wrote: Aw yes, DB finally updating their team rankings again. You guys should be close to the top I think? edit: nvm I just saw it, ROFL. Also why is your rating 500 higher on this team, it's the same players as your last one. I guess your mmr has raised since you did those games. | ||
|
EnumaAvalon
Philippines3613 Posts
On October 06 2013 16:40 TheEmulator wrote: I'm Canadian ![]() Although I guess Jeyo is Canadian so maybe I should be more supportive. He's Pinoy! (Me thinks) | ||
|
RockIronrod
Australia1369 Posts
2013 got knocked out by the birch from accel world Stillmad So mad Fucking slut, taiga best girl ee best taste | ||
|
toemn
Germany915 Posts
Wtf volvo? | ||
|
hfglgg
Germany5372 Posts
On October 06 2013 18:38 toemn wrote: Anyone else having >100ms and packet loss on EU servers lately (read:the last 1-2 months)? My connection is fine. All my friends experience the same. Russian server works fine. Wtf volvo? nope, no problems at all. a while ago i had 200ms though for some odd reasons. | ||
|
Dubzex
United States6994 Posts
![]() | ||
|
RLTY
United States965 Posts
On October 06 2013 16:40 TheEmulator wrote: I'm Canadian ![]() Although I guess Jeyo is Canadian so maybe I should be more supportive. so you're american but you don't cheer for eg? | ||
|
Kaniol
Poland5551 Posts
(first world problems) | ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
On October 06 2013 18:21 RockIronrod wrote: 2013 got knocked out by the birch from accel world Stillmad So mad Fucking slut, taiga best girl ee best taste ISML is some american gaijin waitou piggu shit taiga won the real saimoe in 2009 http://www.animesaimoe.org/2009index.html | ||
|
Alur
Denmark3900 Posts
On October 06 2013 18:15 TheEmulator wrote: You guys should be close to the top I think? edit: nvm I just saw it, ROFL. Also why is your rating 500 higher on this team, it's the same players as your last one. I guess your mmr has raised since you did those games. Yeah, we just won a bunch of pubs. | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
is it because i dont play dota no more ? | ||
|
RockIronrod
Australia1369 Posts
On October 06 2013 19:30 rabidch wrote: ISML is some american gaijin waitou piggu shit taiga won the real saimoe in 2009 http://www.animesaimoe.org/2009index.html Why do white people have worst taste? Why does everyone post 2009 have worst taste | ||
| ||


