|
|
On October 06 2013 13:36 FinestHour wrote: demon blaming maelk for goin on vacation too much and wife problems
You didn't watch any of the video did you?
Demon shouldered 90 to 95% of the blame for the teams downfall, and he was VERY upfront about it.
Or did you just watch 2 minutes and realized you can't suppress the desire to type incendiary shit?
|
do u see this evil genius logo i am #1 demondota fan who the hell are u
|
On October 06 2013 14:44 FinestHour wrote: do u see this evil genius logo i am #1 demondota fan who the hell are u if u were a real #demonarmy you wouldn't have that logo anymore
|
On October 06 2013 14:15 Cool Cat wrote: #demonarmy #yomiarmy
|
On October 06 2013 14:44 Kuroeeah wrote:Show nested quote +On October 06 2013 14:44 FinestHour wrote: do u see this evil genius logo i am #1 demondota fan who the hell are u if u were a real #demonarmy you wouldn't have that logo anymore
no take5 logo yet
|
28103 Posts
EG is bad and will always be bad, take that finesthour.
|
|
|
is take5 actually legit team or just a standin lol
|
emu used to be the nicest guy
then he became red
rip in piece nice guy ;;
|
I think the video can best be summed up by this, complacency leads to bad habits. Sometimes people need to be knocked down in order for them to realize the consequences of their actions. I will admit that I have never been a fan of Demons, he always irked me the wrong way. It primarily had to do with his attitude. Even with that said, I hope for the best that his resolve is rekindled and he can step up his game.
All for the sake of improving DotA.
|
On October 06 2013 15:08 Gosi wrote: emu used to be the nicest guy
then he became red
rip in piece nice guy ;;
I agree.
|
On October 06 2013 15:20 Stancel wrote:Show nested quote +On October 06 2013 15:08 Gosi wrote: emu used to be the nicest guy
then he became red
rip in piece nice guy ;; I agree.
i remember when i played dota with just theemulator and we would duo que and face the world now i dont even know which one of his 18731236178234945324 accounts hes actually on
|
On October 06 2013 15:20 FinestHour wrote:Show nested quote +On October 06 2013 15:20 Stancel wrote:On October 06 2013 15:08 Gosi wrote: emu used to be the nicest guy
then he became red
rip in piece nice guy ;; I agree. i remember when i played dota with just theemulator and we would duo que and face the world now i dont even know which one of his 18731236178234945324 accounts hes actually on because he needs to shake off the evidence of ever interacting with the normal peasants now when he is part of the TL illuminati...
|
On October 06 2013 10:41 Belisarius wrote: On this topic, what's the best practice for lasthitting when two waves meet under a tower?
I find this is when I miss 90% of my lasthits, because there are always points where a tower shot that will kill the creep is incoming, but my damage isn't high enough to take it myself. It seems impossible to prep because they take damage from my wave as well, which makes everything too irregular.
My way of practising LHs under tower. Lich with -wtf mode. Control creep momentum however you like with the number of dark pacts.
|
28103 Posts
Finesthour we should play again and own. I have played like 10 non solo queue games in the last month, lol.
edit: solo queue isn't fun, I'm done with that shit
|
United States44321 Posts
Is looking at recent games under filter for yourself and finding your pool a valid way of seeing which pool you're in? I tried it just now and was wondering how accurate it was.
|
28103 Posts
Aren't the brackets hidden now anyways? I think there is a roundabout way you can find out though.
|
On October 06 2013 16:28 KwarK wrote: Is looking at recent games under filter for yourself and finding your pool a valid way of seeing which pool you're in? I tried it just now and was wondering how accurate it was.
If you think you're in the very high pool, try checking how many games you've had in high pool recently. If the last game in the high pool was 3 months ago and your all games are in very high, then I would say it couldn't be more accurate. If you're playing a mix of both, then you can check which one is more common.
Edit: Nevermind, they have changed it so you can't filter by player name anymore.
|
On October 06 2013 14:53 TheEmulator wrote: EG is bad and will always be bad, take that finesthour.
are you even american jesus christ
|
28103 Posts
On October 06 2013 16:35 RLTY wrote:Show nested quote +On October 06 2013 14:53 TheEmulator wrote: EG is bad and will always be bad, take that finesthour. are you even american jesus christ I'm Canadian 
Although I guess Jeyo is Canadian so maybe I should be more supportive.
|
|
|
|
|
|