General Discussion - Page 4071
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
BlitzerSC
Italy8800 Posts
| ||
|
RockIronrod
Australia1369 Posts
EE even viralled on his Twitter | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On October 06 2013 20:19 BlitzerSC wrote: Am I the only one in here who isn't into anime ? +1 | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On October 06 2013 20:19 BlitzerSC wrote: Am I the only one in here who isn't into anime ? I'm not into it, but i have never "tried" either. I should watch one respected movie though. | ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
On October 06 2013 20:42 Grettin wrote: I'm not into it, but i have never "tried" either. I should watch one respected movie though. anything by Studio Ghibli | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
Yeap, thats the studio i've heard good things about. Spirited Away is the movie i was talking about as well. | ||
|
Acritter
Syria7637 Posts
On October 06 2013 20:42 Grettin wrote: I'm not into it, but i have never "tried" either. I should watch one respected movie though. Miyazaki films are pretty much universally loved. Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke show up on most people's favorites list, and a lot of people like Howl's Moving Castle, even though I didn't quite find it to my tastes. I personally recommend watching the movies in the original Japanese with English subtitles, but obviously, your mileage may vary. Now, about that dota... Does anyone think Undying might return someday with the rise in popularity of Elder Titan? He also works well on paper with Naga Siren, but dual melee support isn't exactly a good thing. | ||
|
EnumaAvalon
Philippines3613 Posts
| ||
|
Gevna
France2332 Posts
Or Mamoru Oshii. | ||
|
Blitzkrieg0
United States13132 Posts
On October 06 2013 18:11 WindWolf wrote: Why does the Steam folder for Dota 2 still say "dota 2 beta" Because changing the name of the folder is annoying and pointless. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On October 06 2013 19:44 Erasme wrote: emulator why dont you play with me anymore is it because i dont play dota no more ? Probably because you haven't played in like 6 days. | ||
|
ILoveCoffee
Malaysia164 Posts
| ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
| ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
However, it is pretty common to skip magic wand when you play a 1 protects 4 in pub, especially against invi heroes, sometimes you just don't bother with magic stick/wand because you dont have slot or gold to buy it since you need to provide vision/sentry the whole game on your own. And there are probably better items to spend the gold on especially when you are so damn poor. In contrast, it is actually not worthy to make it into magic wand on many (hard) carry heroes because the period of time that you carry that item is not worthy for the 200gold upgrade, some may argue that 200gold is only like 3.5 creeps but sometimes i am just too lazy to bother with a wand that I am just going to use it for <10mins. | ||
|
Oktyabr
Singapore2234 Posts
| ||
|
BlitzerSC
Italy8800 Posts
| ||
|
SKC
Brazil18828 Posts
| ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On October 07 2013 01:59 ILoveCoffee wrote: Does anyone get the feeling that everyone is overvaluing magic wand. It's a good item and all but sometime it's not worth the extra gold to turn a stick into a wand. This is even more important on supports as the extra gold could easily mean an extra set of wards or even faster boots. 90% of the time, people have the Branches already and the question is more often "should I turn my Branches into wand or sell them"? It should be quite rare that you have the stick and zero branches. I wouldn't say the item is "over-valued" tbh. It's not a must-have every game, but people don't buy it every game. It's about as good as people think it is. | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
| ||
| ||