also why the hell is take5 vs EG 20-80 when the last time those 2 played take5 won?
General Discussion - Page 4072
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
also why the hell is take5 vs EG 20-80 when the last time those 2 played take5 won? | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
| ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
On October 07 2013 03:13 teddyoojo wrote: theres nothing worse about little twitch lags than this fucking popup that tells you you have little twitch lags also why the hell is take5 vs EG 20-80 when the last time those 2 played take5 won? Where and when is this happening? | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
Blitzkrieg0
United States13132 Posts
American finals for EMS at 22:00 GMT (+00:00). | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On October 07 2013 02:25 Oktyabr wrote: Does anyone know if deleting items still give you a chance of obtaining an item of a higher quality? Tried clicking on deleting a common and an uncommon item and I don't see the notification popping up; simply tells me that the action can't be undone. Was removed after a bug where people with Perfect World accounts could delete their beta orb thing over and over again, and get mythicals. Dunno why they didn't just fix it so that the orb would actually delete, instead of removing the whole delete for a better item chance. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
On October 07 2013 03:40 ahswtini wrote: Was removed after a bug where people with Perfect World accounts could delete their beta orb thing over and over again, and get mythicals. Dunno why they didn't just fix it so that the orb would actually delete, instead of removing the whole delete for a better item chance. I heard it was because people were buying up ultra cheap Rare compendium taunts and mass deleting them for mythicals. | ||
|
kollin
United Kingdom8380 Posts
On October 07 2013 03:14 Firebolt145 wrote: I have a 76mbps connection and I can't watch 480p sometimes, it's ridiculous. I have a 1 mb/s and I can you just suck | ||
|
739
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
| ||
|
trifecta
United States6795 Posts
On October 07 2013 03:14 Firebolt145 wrote: I have a 76mbps connection and I can't watch 480p sometimes, it's ridiculous. I'm watching in my $5000 suit and it's lagging. COME ON! + Show Spoiler + + Show Spoiler + I'm on 50mbps and twitch can be iffy. | ||
|
Slomo
Germany7198 Posts
On October 07 2013 03:14 Firebolt145 wrote: I have a 76mbps connection and I can't watch 480p sometimes, it's ridiculous. Have you tried what this guy suggests? http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/1nfrlv/twitch_raises_another_20_million_how_twitch_took/ arof: FYI, there are some twitch video servers that, either due to routing or overuse, stream way worse than others. I found their "dfw" block to be nigh unwatchable, but after blocking its IP range in my router (199.9.250.0-199.9.250.255), twitch suddenly became a LOT more watchable for me. You can use Process Explorer to find the IP range of the servers you usually connect to, and block them to see if it fixes your problems as well. Give it a try, maybe it will help. | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
On October 07 2013 03:21 Blitzkrieg0 wrote: American finals for EMS at 22:00 GMT (+00:00). I don't see EMS on the right tab, what's their stream? | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
On October 07 2013 04:46 Shaella wrote: http://www.twitch.tv/nesl_dota2 6pm EST then. Thank you! | ||
|
Oakstream
Sweden240 Posts
| ||
|
wairai
Malaysia1000 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
what to do when in login screen u have "connecting to dota2 network" and ur stuck there | ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
On October 07 2013 05:36 teddyoojo wrote: fuck what to do when in login screen u have "connecting to dota2 network" and ur stuck there Restart steam | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
thanks :> | ||
|
Qbek
Poland12923 Posts
On October 07 2013 05:42 teddyoojo wrote: wow i cant believe i didnt actually try turning it off and on again by myself thanks :> I probably have like 30 posts that quote someone and say "restart steam" , no shame | ||
| ||