• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

General Discussion - Page 4068

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 02:31 GMT
#81341
On October 06 2013 11:17 Mataza wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 10:38 Bippzy wrote:
Hey guys I was a PL with CM AND KOTL on my team(and Zeus and Centaur). best game ever right?

anyhow I farmed much and got diffusal and the other team started five manning us. They were Enigma, WD, Storm Spirit, Dark Seer, and one other.

Basically they started forcing fights before I got manta(And heart) and my team started blaming me for us losing, saying I couldn't carry. Given this was an all random game, I can't really complain about the picks. Doesn't the other team have too much teamfight for us to win? I and my team was blown up instantly everytime a battle started. Was it really my fault?

Theorycrafting is fine and dandy, but my first concern is that in all random you are never sure someone can play his own hero. People always think they can(and blame the weaknesses of their play on the hero "Leshrac sucks" etc.).

The point is that your team has 3 really squishy heroes and they have storm and 2 stunners for followups/safety. Their combination doesn't require much coordination since they can just go 5man and do ok, while your team needs to coordinate better and walk together just for safety reason(besides centaur nobody should be able to survive any engagement alone).
Many pub players lack the discipline or the will to play ratdota/teamfight avoiding. There is probably one of those in the 4 other people of your team in any game.

In short: you win some, you lose some, people like to blame someone else.

Rat doto is incredibly punishing and tiring to play. It feels like you're losing the entire time, until you manage to make a miracle comeback and win. It should be expected that people struggle with it. But you CAN lead them there. It just takes a lot of talking. Buy wards, lay them to mark out an area that your team can safely farm in, show your team what movements they should be making, CONSTANTLY draw their attention to where the enemy team is. I've done this, so it's not impossible. It just takes a lot out of you.

It's amazing that team captains do this every single game.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 06 2013 02:42 GMT
#81342
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 02:46 GMT
#81343
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
r_con
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States824 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 03:18:57
October 06 2013 03:18 GMT
#81344
i wish one of my friends was a good chen player so we could do chen + meepo.

chen + meepo is so legit
Flash Fan!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 03:29:33
October 06 2013 03:28 GMT
#81345
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
October 06 2013 03:37 GMT
#81346
i wasn't expecting dota demon to cry on stream.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 03:48:30
October 06 2013 03:45 GMT
#81347
On October 06 2013 11:46 Acritter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!

They were contained in their base for 20 minutes. As in their creeps make it down the ramp and then get immediately killed.
We just couldn't take a high ground fight against naga/titan bullshit. Titan even got refresher. Then there were 3 other heroes on top of it, but I don't remember from the top of my head.

It was interesting to play it out to the end, with only chipping damage to their base. My curiosity is forever sated though, because it was boring as hell.
It got a little faster after they lost their first baracks, but not as much as you think.
Pro teams usually gg out before the long siege happens. Remember ig vs DK, longest game of dota 2? DK could have won, but I am sure it would have taken literally 40 more minutes of chipping away at the base. Even DK didn't have the patience to play that out.


On October 06 2013 12:28 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.

Thanks for the table. Didn't think there would be one. (Icefraud never documents his changes hue hue etc.)
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 03:52 GMT
#81348
On October 06 2013 12:45 Mataza wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 11:46 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!

They were contained in their base for 20 minutes. As in their creeps make it down the ramp and then get immediately killed.
We just couldn't take a high ground fight against naga/titan bullshit. Titan even got refresher. Then there were 3 other heroes on top of it, but I don't remember from the top of my head.

It was interesting to play it out to the end, with only chipping damage to their base. My curiosity is forever sated though, because it was boring as hell.
It got a little faster after they lost their first baracks, but not as much as you think.
Pro teams usually gg out before the long siege happens. Remember ig vs DK, longest game of dota 2? DK could have won, but I am sure it would have taken literally 40 more minutes of chipping away at the base. Even DK didn't have the patience to play that out.


Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:28 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.

Thanks for the table. Didn't think there would be one. (Icefraud never documents his changes hue hue etc.)

Although I pity your predicament, DK threw that game. There were times when they had aegis and were running as five towards the Radiant base with a pickoff on iG, and then just turned around to farm some more. It wasn't that they were being forced into chipping away, it's that they refused to push their advantage.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 06 2013 03:56 GMT
#81349
On October 06 2013 12:52 Acritter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:45 Mataza wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:46 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!

They were contained in their base for 20 minutes. As in their creeps make it down the ramp and then get immediately killed.
We just couldn't take a high ground fight against naga/titan bullshit. Titan even got refresher. Then there were 3 other heroes on top of it, but I don't remember from the top of my head.

It was interesting to play it out to the end, with only chipping damage to their base. My curiosity is forever sated though, because it was boring as hell.
It got a little faster after they lost their first baracks, but not as much as you think.
Pro teams usually gg out before the long siege happens. Remember ig vs DK, longest game of dota 2? DK could have won, but I am sure it would have taken literally 40 more minutes of chipping away at the base. Even DK didn't have the patience to play that out.


On October 06 2013 12:28 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.

Thanks for the table. Didn't think there would be one. (Icefraud never documents his changes hue hue etc.)

Although I pity your predicament, DK threw that game. There were times when they had aegis and were running as five towards the Radiant base with a pickoff on iG, and then just turned around to farm some more. It wasn't that they were being forced into chipping away, it's that they refused to push their advantage.

i dont think they necessarily "threw" because the game was slightly close but yeah they were too timid that game
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 06 2013 04:07 GMT
#81350
where did demon cry on stream wtf
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
October 06 2013 04:13 GMT
#81351
On October 06 2013 13:07 FinestHour wrote:
where did demon cry on stream wtf

http://www.twitch.tv/dotademon/c/3037649
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 04:26 GMT
#81352
On October 06 2013 12:56 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:52 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:45 Mataza wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:46 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!

They were contained in their base for 20 minutes. As in their creeps make it down the ramp and then get immediately killed.
We just couldn't take a high ground fight against naga/titan bullshit. Titan even got refresher. Then there were 3 other heroes on top of it, but I don't remember from the top of my head.

It was interesting to play it out to the end, with only chipping damage to their base. My curiosity is forever sated though, because it was boring as hell.
It got a little faster after they lost their first baracks, but not as much as you think.
Pro teams usually gg out before the long siege happens. Remember ig vs DK, longest game of dota 2? DK could have won, but I am sure it would have taken literally 40 more minutes of chipping away at the base. Even DK didn't have the patience to play that out.


On October 06 2013 12:28 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.

Thanks for the table. Didn't think there would be one. (Icefraud never documents his changes hue hue etc.)

Although I pity your predicament, DK threw that game. There were times when they had aegis and were running as five towards the Radiant base with a pickoff on iG, and then just turned around to farm some more. It wasn't that they were being forced into chipping away, it's that they refused to push their advantage.

i dont think they necessarily "threw" because the game was slightly close but yeah they were too timid that game

Slightly is exaggerating. They had a vast gold lead. The problem was that they kept on falling back and let the iG cores farm up their critical items, while all DK got was a 12-slotted bear (which really isn't as good as one might think). And if they'd actually committed to the high ground, they would be able to do major tower damage even if they lost the fight, and iG wouldn't be able to take rax in the meantime.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 06 2013 04:36 GMT
#81353
On October 06 2013 13:26 Acritter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 12:56 rabidch wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:52 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:45 Mataza wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:46 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!

They were contained in their base for 20 minutes. As in their creeps make it down the ramp and then get immediately killed.
We just couldn't take a high ground fight against naga/titan bullshit. Titan even got refresher. Then there were 3 other heroes on top of it, but I don't remember from the top of my head.

It was interesting to play it out to the end, with only chipping damage to their base. My curiosity is forever sated though, because it was boring as hell.
It got a little faster after they lost their first baracks, but not as much as you think.
Pro teams usually gg out before the long siege happens. Remember ig vs DK, longest game of dota 2? DK could have won, but I am sure it would have taken literally 40 more minutes of chipping away at the base. Even DK didn't have the patience to play that out.


On October 06 2013 12:28 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.

Thanks for the table. Didn't think there would be one. (Icefraud never documents his changes hue hue etc.)

Although I pity your predicament, DK threw that game. There were times when they had aegis and were running as five towards the Radiant base with a pickoff on iG, and then just turned around to farm some more. It wasn't that they were being forced into chipping away, it's that they refused to push their advantage.

i dont think they necessarily "threw" because the game was slightly close but yeah they were too timid that game

Slightly is exaggerating. They had a vast gold lead. The problem was that they kept on falling back and let the iG cores farm up their critical items, while all DK got was a 12-slotted bear (which really isn't as good as one might think). And if they'd actually committed to the high ground, they would be able to do major tower damage even if they lost the fight, and iG wouldn't be able to take rax in the meantime.

they did not have a significant gold lead (nor xp lead), rewatch the game
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 06 2013 04:36 GMT
#81354
demon blaming maelk for goin on vacation too much and wife problems
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 04:38 GMT
#81355
On October 06 2013 13:36 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 13:26 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:56 rabidch wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:52 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 12:45 Mataza wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:46 Acritter wrote:
On October 06 2013 11:42 Mataza wrote:
I know that ratdota is possible in pubs, it just takes discipline as I said.

I have never seen it played out properly in pubs though, as surely one of ten people will get impatient before it comes to fruition. I had enough when I played an inhouse that took 20 minutes(I am not exaggerating) to finish after the losing side couldn't possibly recover. The losing team had Naga Siren and Elder Titan and boy was it boring to push their high ground with only manta illusions and visage's revenants.

What heroes did you have? To the best of my knowledge, the best answer to that situation is to farm until every hero has BoTs and then triple splitpush. If they go on any one side, Travels are your friend!

They were contained in their base for 20 minutes. As in their creeps make it down the ramp and then get immediately killed.
We just couldn't take a high ground fight against naga/titan bullshit. Titan even got refresher. Then there were 3 other heroes on top of it, but I don't remember from the top of my head.

It was interesting to play it out to the end, with only chipping damage to their base. My curiosity is forever sated though, because it was boring as hell.
It got a little faster after they lost their first baracks, but not as much as you think.
Pro teams usually gg out before the long siege happens. Remember ig vs DK, longest game of dota 2? DK could have won, but I am sure it would have taken literally 40 more minutes of chipping away at the base. Even DK didn't have the patience to play that out.


On October 06 2013 12:28 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On October 06 2013 09:50 Mataza wrote:
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)


The dota numbers are vastly different from ladder. You're better off using the playdota table. The hero -> fort is one of the few damage values that wasn't changed.

Thanks for the table. Didn't think there would be one. (Icefraud never documents his changes hue hue etc.)

Although I pity your predicament, DK threw that game. There were times when they had aegis and were running as five towards the Radiant base with a pickoff on iG, and then just turned around to farm some more. It wasn't that they were being forced into chipping away, it's that they refused to push their advantage.

i dont think they necessarily "threw" because the game was slightly close but yeah they were too timid that game

Slightly is exaggerating. They had a vast gold lead. The problem was that they kept on falling back and let the iG cores farm up their critical items, while all DK got was a 12-slotted bear (which really isn't as good as one might think). And if they'd actually committed to the high ground, they would be able to do major tower damage even if they lost the fight, and iG wouldn't be able to take rax in the meantime.

they did not have a significant gold lead (nor xp lead), rewatch the game

...You know, rather than rewatch the least bearable game of TI3, I'll just say you're right. All I can say is that it wasn't anyone on iG who ended with the highest net worth ever recorded.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
October 06 2013 04:39 GMT
#81356
On October 06 2013 13:36 FinestHour wrote:
demon blaming maelk for goin on vacation too much and wife problems

maelk taking his vacation was basically EG forfeiting their chance of receiving a direct invite.
tpmraven
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States833 Posts
October 06 2013 05:07 GMT
#81357
On October 06 2013 13:36 FinestHour wrote:
demon blaming maelk for goin on vacation too much and wife problems


did you even watch that whole thing?

I would say he took 90% of the blame.
(⌐■_■) Like a boss
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
October 06 2013 05:13 GMT
#81358
fear has a dream and he won't let even his closest friend stand in his way.

emotional dota
Cool Cat
Profile Joined June 2009
United States1644 Posts
October 06 2013 05:15 GMT
#81359
#demonarmy
RuskiPanda
Profile Joined December 2011
United States2906 Posts
October 06 2013 05:17 GMT
#81360
A real human bean
Prev 1 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 22
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1091
soO 411
Hyuk 379
Mini 296
ZerO 202
Larva 96
Horang2 88
Killer 74
Shinee 48
Mind 33
[ Show more ]
PianO 26
Bale 26
Mong 20
Terrorterran 19
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 717
XcaliburYe342
Counter-Strike
byalli646
Other Games
singsing1042
olofmeister983
ceh9668
Happy311
crisheroes201
Livibee171
ArmadaUGS63
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Jankos1574
• Stunt395
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.