• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:11
CEST 11:11
KST 18:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9574 users

General Discussion - Page 4067

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
October 06 2013 00:01 GMT
#81321
On October 06 2013 08:58 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 08:30 icystorage wrote:
ugh, spec has like 46-50 dmg at level 1 >.< i always buy qb if i random him.

Spec's damage is actually so low that a QB actually muddles lasthitting under tower.

At ~68 damage tower last-hits are 50-50 between being able to last-hit the melee creep exactly after 5 tower shots, and needing to hit it once before then. This is the damage number where tower last-hits are most muddled and where a QB is most helpful. If your damage is a lot lower than that, then you can usually safely hit the creep once, and still be able to get the tower last-hit. If your damage is a lot higher, then you can just last-hit the creep after 5 tower shots.

A QB adds just enough damage to make Spectre's damage go to ~66 at level 1. So amusingly buying a QB at level 1 arguably makes last-hitting under tower harder for Spectre rather than easier.


Good to know this. I only know about range creep hitting once before tower hits it for 2 hits. What about siege creep?
dfs
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Russian Federation4050 Posts
October 06 2013 00:01 GMT
#81322
On October 06 2013 08:58 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 08:30 icystorage wrote:
ugh, spec has like 46-50 dmg at level 1 >.< i always buy qb if i random him.

Spec's damage is actually so low that a QB actually muddles lasthitting under tower.

At ~68 damage tower last-hits are 50-50 between being able to last-hit the melee creep exactly after 5 tower shots, and needing to hit it once before then. This is the damage number where tower last-hits are most muddled and where a QB is most helpful. If your damage is a lot lower than that, then you can usually safely hit the creep once, and still be able to get the tower last-hit. If your damage is a lot higher, then you can just last-hit the creep after 5 tower shots. If you're close to 68 damage, then you're in the range where your random damage or the tower's random damage could fuck things up a lot of the time.

A QB adds just enough damage to make Spectre's damage go to ~66 at level 1. So amusingly buying a QB at level 1 arguably makes last-hitting under tower harder for Spectre rather than easier.

Drop the QB when you're lasthitting under the tower. Problem solved.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/Q1jSb9X.jpg (c) Shiro; http://i.imgur.com/lSDLLKb.png (c) drav
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 06 2013 00:03 GMT
#81323
On October 06 2013 09:01 dfs wrote:
Drop the QB when you're lasthitting under the tower. Problem solved.

You missed my edit.
Moderator
Darkren
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1841 Posts
October 06 2013 00:07 GMT
#81324
On October 06 2013 09:01 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 08:58 TheYango wrote:
On October 06 2013 08:30 icystorage wrote:
ugh, spec has like 46-50 dmg at level 1 >.< i always buy qb if i random him.

Spec's damage is actually so low that a QB actually muddles lasthitting under tower.

At ~68 damage tower last-hits are 50-50 between being able to last-hit the melee creep exactly after 5 tower shots, and needing to hit it once before then. This is the damage number where tower last-hits are most muddled and where a QB is most helpful. If your damage is a lot lower than that, then you can usually safely hit the creep once, and still be able to get the tower last-hit. If your damage is a lot higher, then you can just last-hit the creep after 5 tower shots.

A QB adds just enough damage to make Spectre's damage go to ~66 at level 1. So amusingly buying a QB at level 1 arguably makes last-hitting under tower harder for Spectre rather than easier.


Good to know this. I only know about range creep hitting once before tower hits it for 2 hits. What about siege creep?


Isnt for low damage 3 tower hit + 2 hero hit = dead cata
High damage 3 tower hit + 1 hero hit = dead cata

`That is how i remember it when i play
"Yeah, I send (hopefully) helpful PM's quite frequently. You don't have to warn/ban everything" - KadaverBB
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
October 06 2013 00:07 GMT
#81325
On October 06 2013 09:07 Darkren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 09:01 trinxified wrote:
On October 06 2013 08:58 TheYango wrote:
On October 06 2013 08:30 icystorage wrote:
ugh, spec has like 46-50 dmg at level 1 >.< i always buy qb if i random him.

Spec's damage is actually so low that a QB actually muddles lasthitting under tower.

At ~68 damage tower last-hits are 50-50 between being able to last-hit the melee creep exactly after 5 tower shots, and needing to hit it once before then. This is the damage number where tower last-hits are most muddled and where a QB is most helpful. If your damage is a lot lower than that, then you can usually safely hit the creep once, and still be able to get the tower last-hit. If your damage is a lot higher, then you can just last-hit the creep after 5 tower shots.

A QB adds just enough damage to make Spectre's damage go to ~66 at level 1. So amusingly buying a QB at level 1 arguably makes last-hitting under tower harder for Spectre rather than easier.


Good to know this. I only know about range creep hitting once before tower hits it for 2 hits. What about siege creep?


Isnt for low damage 3 tower hit + 2 hero hit = dead cata
High damage 3 tower hit + 1 hero hit = dead cata

`That is how i remember it when i play


What's low and high?
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
October 06 2013 00:09 GMT
#81326
:facepalm:
Darkren
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1841 Posts
October 06 2013 00:12 GMT
#81327
On October 06 2013 09:07 trinxified wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 09:07 Darkren wrote:
On October 06 2013 09:01 trinxified wrote:
On October 06 2013 08:58 TheYango wrote:
On October 06 2013 08:30 icystorage wrote:
ugh, spec has like 46-50 dmg at level 1 >.< i always buy qb if i random him.

Spec's damage is actually so low that a QB actually muddles lasthitting under tower.

At ~68 damage tower last-hits are 50-50 between being able to last-hit the melee creep exactly after 5 tower shots, and needing to hit it once before then. This is the damage number where tower last-hits are most muddled and where a QB is most helpful. If your damage is a lot lower than that, then you can usually safely hit the creep once, and still be able to get the tower last-hit. If your damage is a lot higher, then you can just last-hit the creep after 5 tower shots.

A QB adds just enough damage to make Spectre's damage go to ~66 at level 1. So amusingly buying a QB at level 1 arguably makes last-hitting under tower harder for Spectre rather than easier.


Good to know this. I only know about range creep hitting once before tower hits it for 2 hits. What about siege creep?


Isnt for low damage 3 tower hit + 2 hero hit = dead cata
High damage 3 tower hit + 1 hero hit = dead cata

`That is how i remember it when i play


What's low and high?



High start stat opr high start damage = high damage. i think around 70
hero + qb = high damage
low start stat or low start damge = low damage from 50 to 60
"Yeah, I send (hopefully) helpful PM's quite frequently. You don't have to warn/ban everything" - KadaverBB
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 06 2013 00:24 GMT
#81328
Siege creeps have 550 HP, towers do 150-180 damage per hit to siege creeps. The siege creep survives 3 tower hits between 10 and 100 HP, so you need 100+ damage to guarantee the siege creep last-hit, and everything else below that is down to luck a bit, since the damage range is so wide. The rules of thumb you mentioned are ok because after ~70 damage you will get that last-hit reasonably often, just don't be surprised if you're unlucky some of the time.
Moderator
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 06 2013 00:50 GMT
#81329
Did IF change the default values of hero-type damage towards fortified-type armor?
It has been so long I honestly don't remember.

I know I used this frozen throne site for any of those mechanics questions, but I know IF messed with some of those numbers, at least chaos-type damage(jungle creeps like centaor khan did/do chaos-type damage and those do only 40-50% against tower armor. Opposed to real chaos damage which is 100% against everything.)
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 00:53 GMT
#81330
Siege creep under tower is definitely up to luck. I'll just start whacking the damn thing in lane so I can hopefully kill it before a tower gets involved.

I just kind of wish there was a faster way of farming melee creeps under tower than 5 hits then attack (or 1 hit prep). Maybe I could do something with hitting a creep while a tower works on another. 3 high damage hits and one tower hit SHOULD bring it to lasthit range.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 06 2013 00:56 GMT
#81331
On October 06 2013 09:53 Acritter wrote:
Siege creep under tower is definitely up to luck. I'll just start whacking the damn thing in lane so I can hopefully kill it before a tower gets involved.

I just kind of wish there was a faster way of farming melee creeps under tower than 5 hits then attack (or 1 hit prep). Maybe I could do something with hitting a creep while a tower works on another. 3 high damage hits and one tower hit SHOULD bring it to lasthit range.

It takes practice I guess. I just recently got the hang of prepping creeps up for my nuke and I still miss A LOT.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
October 06 2013 01:00 GMT
#81332
On October 06 2013 09:56 EnumaAvalon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 09:53 Acritter wrote:
Siege creep under tower is definitely up to luck. I'll just start whacking the damn thing in lane so I can hopefully kill it before a tower gets involved.

I just kind of wish there was a faster way of farming melee creeps under tower than 5 hits then attack (or 1 hit prep). Maybe I could do something with hitting a creep while a tower works on another. 3 high damage hits and one tower hit SHOULD bring it to lasthit range.

It takes practice I guess. I just recently got the hang of prepping creeps up for my nuke and I still miss A LOT.

No, I can do it fairly reliably, I just want to not be tanking so much creep damage.

This stream from Firebolt145 is hilarious. Highly recommend.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 01:05:54
October 06 2013 01:02 GMT
#81333
How much damage does a t1 tower do to melee creeps? min/max ?
I know sometimes I need 1hit extra, and sometimes 2 hits, so I've been checking creep hp after the 3rd hit to see where it falls, but I've kinda been eyeballing it (240ish, you're probably good. 260ish, better hit it once) Depends on hero of course
Wonder if I can put some actual numbers behind this
edit: nvm found this thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=375120
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 01:11:21
October 06 2013 01:10 GMT
#81334
On October 06 2013 10:02 JeeJee wrote:
How much damage does a t1 tower do to melee creeps? min/max ?
I know sometimes I need 1hit extra, and sometimes 2 hits, so I've been checking creep hp after the 3rd hit to see where it falls, but I've kinda been eyeballing it (240ish, you're probably good. 260ish, better hit it once) Depends on hero of course
Wonder if I can put some actual numbers behind this
edit: nvm found this thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=375120

100-120 damage, which means that barring miracle, they should never kill the creep in 5 hits (because the melee creep has 2 armor). Eyeballing is almost always best, and as a personal note, I recommend getting pointless hits off on creeps about once every level or new damage item so you can keep your analysis of your damage potential up to date. Maybe some people are fully able to keep their calculations up and ready on the fly, but I much prefer to keep reliable knowledge of what I can do in terms of damage and attack speed throughout the game. Of course, this does mean you need to work harder to maintain equilibrium, but there are always sacrifices.

If someone with more experience wants to contradict me, please do.

Edit: wiki also works.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
October 06 2013 01:35 GMT
#81335
TY just dropped the knowledge bomb on me
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
October 06 2013 01:38 GMT
#81336
Hey guys I was a PL with CM AND KOTL on my team(and Zeus and Centaur). best game ever right?

anyhow I farmed much and got diffusal and the other team started five manning us. They were Enigma, WD, Storm Spirit, Dark Seer, and one other.

Basically they started forcing fights before I got manta(And heart) and my team started blaming me for us losing, saying I couldn't carry. Given this was an all random game, I can't really complain about the picks. Doesn't the other team have too much teamfight for us to win? I and my team was blown up instantly everytime a battle started. Was it really my fault?
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
October 06 2013 01:41 GMT
#81337
On this topic, what's the best practice for lasthitting when two waves meet under a tower?

I find this is when I miss 90% of my lasthits, because there are always points where a tower shot that will kill the creep is incoming, but my damage isn't high enough to take it myself. It seems impossible to prep because they take damage from my wave as well, which makes everything too irregular.
Pseudoku
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1279 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 01:44:00
October 06 2013 01:43 GMT
#81338
On October 06 2013 10:38 Bippzy wrote:
Hey guys I was a PL with CM AND KOTL on my team(and Zeus and Centaur). best game ever right?

anyhow I farmed much and got diffusal and the other team started five manning us. They were Enigma, WD, Storm Spirit, Dark Seer, and one other.

Basically they started forcing fights before I got manta(And heart) and my team started blaming me for us losing, saying I couldn't carry. Given this was an all random game, I can't really complain about the picks. Doesn't the other team have too much teamfight for us to win? I and my team was blown up instantly everytime a battle started. Was it really my fault?


Kotl + CM should be able to stop any push onto high ground until the enemy gets pipe. If you're engaging off the high ground, that's your team's fault.
Logic fails because we are lazy.
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 01:48:25
October 06 2013 01:47 GMT
#81339
On October 06 2013 10:38 Bippzy wrote:
Hey guys I was a PL with CM AND KOTL on my team(and Zeus and Centaur). best game ever right?

anyhow I farmed much and got diffusal and the other team started five manning us. They were Enigma, WD, Storm Spirit, Dark Seer, and one other.

Basically they started forcing fights before I got manta(And heart) and my team started blaming me for us losing, saying I couldn't carry. Given this was an all random game, I can't really complain about the picks. Doesn't the other team have too much teamfight for us to win? I and my team was blown up instantly everytime a battle started. Was it really my fault?

Why were you in fights? You have much better lategame and splitpush. If they desperately want fights, then take them at your T3s. All other times, farm. Keep good vision over the map, farm in safe areas, and if someone gets initiated on, use Centaur ult to disengage. If you think they might be smoked, Zeus ult will fix things. If you're somehow caught into a fight, run away for as long as you can. Stay split up and avoid the areas where they use their ults (outside of stunning out of channel). Your role in the fights as PL should be to stay to the sides and just focus on not dying while your illusions burn mana. Most of all, MOST of all, NEVER go into chokepoints when there's even the possibility that their entire team is there.

Your team has lots of disengagement between Stampede, Blinding Light, and Freezing Field. If you get into a bad situation, you can get out, unless your heroes are positioned horribly and, like you said, just get blown up. Watch the replay, and rather than thinking "look how fast we got blown up," think "where should we have been in order to have this not happen?" If you need counterpush, remember: KotL does that by himself.

On October 06 2013 10:41 Belisarius wrote:
On this topic, what's the best practice for lasthitting when two waves meet under a tower?

I find this is when I miss 90% of my lasthits, because there are always points where a tower shot that will kill the creep is incoming, but my damage isn't high enough to take it myself. It seems impossible to prep because they take damage from my wave as well, which makes everything too irregular.


Just do your best to eyeball it. And try to keep that from happening.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
October 06 2013 02:17 GMT
#81340
On October 06 2013 10:38 Bippzy wrote:
Hey guys I was a PL with CM AND KOTL on my team(and Zeus and Centaur). best game ever right?

anyhow I farmed much and got diffusal and the other team started five manning us. They were Enigma, WD, Storm Spirit, Dark Seer, and one other.

Basically they started forcing fights before I got manta(And heart) and my team started blaming me for us losing, saying I couldn't carry. Given this was an all random game, I can't really complain about the picks. Doesn't the other team have too much teamfight for us to win? I and my team was blown up instantly everytime a battle started. Was it really my fault?

Theorycrafting is fine and dandy, but my first concern is that in all random you are never sure someone can play his own hero. People always think they can(and blame the weaknesses of their play on the hero "Leshrac sucks" etc.).

The point is that your team has 3 really squishy heroes and they have storm and 2 stunners for followups/safety. Their combination doesn't require much coordination since they can just go 5man and do ok, while your team needs to coordinate better and walk together just for safety reason(besides centaur nobody should be able to survive any engagement alone).
Many pub players lack the discipline or the will to play ratdota/teamfight avoiding. There is probably one of those in the 4 other people of your team in any game.

In short: you win some, you lose some, people like to blame someone else.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Prev 1 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 22
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1091
soO 411
Hyuk 379
Mini 296
ZerO 202
Larva 96
Horang2 88
Killer 74
Shinee 48
Mind 33
[ Show more ]
PianO 26
Bale 26
Mong 20
Terrorterran 19
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 717
XcaliburYe342
Counter-Strike
byalli646
Other Games
singsing1042
olofmeister983
ceh9668
Happy311
crisheroes201
Livibee171
ArmadaUGS63
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Jankos1574
• Stunt395
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
49m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.