• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11805 users

General Discussion - Page 4058

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
October 04 2013 12:37 GMT
#81141
On October 04 2013 21:32 EnumaAvalon wrote:
I've been playing MM earlier and I wanted to review my play but it says "Replay Unavailable" when I try to download it. Anyone having the same issue?

I've only had that issue with old matches rather than recent ones.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 12:43 GMT
#81142
On October 04 2013 21:37 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 21:32 EnumaAvalon wrote:
I've been playing MM earlier and I wanted to review my play but it says "Replay Unavailable" when I try to download it. Anyone having the same issue?

I've only had that issue with old matches rather than recent ones.

Yeah. With old replays it says Replay Expired but it says Unavailable for recent games.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
October 04 2013 12:48 GMT
#81143
On October 04 2013 21:43 EnumaAvalon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 21:37 PrinceXizor wrote:
On October 04 2013 21:32 EnumaAvalon wrote:
I've been playing MM earlier and I wanted to review my play but it says "Replay Unavailable" when I try to download it. Anyone having the same issue?

I've only had that issue with old matches rather than recent ones.

Yeah. With old replays it says Replay Expired but it says Unavailable for recent games.

hm. I have no idea then man T_T sorry.
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
October 04 2013 12:48 GMT
#81144
I wish people would stop having a hard on for K/D/A and using it as the end all metric for who played better
Dodge arrows
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 12:53 GMT
#81145
On October 04 2013 21:48 TheSubtleArt wrote:
I wish people would stop having a hard on for K/D/A and using it as the end all metric for who played better

We don't do that here actually. Unless mid or offlaners have 0/10/5. That's just terrible play in general but sometimes we have supports who die A LOT but set up amazing ganks or disables for the carries that we thank and commend them for it even though they have less than 1/10 of their deaths in kills + assists.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
October 04 2013 13:00 GMT
#81146
I'm probably being romanian, but an offlaner's not necessarily going to be positive. A lot of them are semi-suicide initiators (clock, bat et al.), so they'll have good scores if the team's following up and winning, and terrible scores if the team's not.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 13:31 GMT
#81147
On October 04 2013 22:00 Belisarius wrote:
I'm probably being romanian, but an offlaner's not necessarily going to be positive. A lot of them are semi-suicide initiators (clock, bat et al.), so they'll have good scores if the team's following up and winning, and terrible scores if the team's not.

I actually meant early in the game. My bad. Offlaners should know when he or she just can't go in lane any more.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
October 04 2013 13:42 GMT
#81148
kinda dumb but I've just learned all invoker spells by playing http://www.invokergame.com/ for like an hour, first classic endless and then the other modes, finally survival for 1.5 minutes, I feel so proud of myself...
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 04 2013 13:46 GMT
#81149
On October 04 2013 22:42 Bloodash wrote:
kinda dumb but I've just learned all invoker spells by playing http://www.invokergame.com/ for like an hour, first classic endless and then the other modes, finally survival for 1.5 minutes, I feel so proud of myself...

You're getting ganked by BH, quick--What do you do?
Skol
Gotard
Profile Joined December 2010
Poland446 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 14:03:03
October 04 2013 14:02 GMT
#81150
On October 04 2013 21:48 TheSubtleArt wrote:
I wish people would stop having a hard on for K/D/A and using it as the end all metric for who played better

If you play well people oftentimes won't cry about your KDA but when some guy goes 0/6/0 in 12 minutes with hero like ds and stuff like that it's hard not to bash him
"who needs girls when u can play as a protoss or riki" Fen1kz 2013
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
October 04 2013 14:07 GMT
#81151
On October 04 2013 21:32 EnumaAvalon wrote:
I've been playing MM earlier and I wanted to review my play but it says "Replay Unavailable" when I try to download it. Anyone having the same issue?


I get that a lot actually, but after a while it becomes available. I guess it sometimes takes long for Valve to upload replays or smthing.
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
October 04 2013 14:10 GMT
#81152
when did we start writing it as "doj" lol
:)
zezamer
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland5701 Posts
October 04 2013 14:12 GMT
#81153
Searching for dota2 network??
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 14:19 GMT
#81154
On October 04 2013 23:12 zezamer wrote:
Searching for dota2 network??

If you're stuck there, I remember changing my launch settings to another country.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
October 04 2013 14:48 GMT
#81155
volvo please. didn't get a win today when throne was like 1 second away from dying and the game disconnected for everyone.
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
October 04 2013 15:07 GMT
#81156
On October 04 2013 22:46 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 22:42 Bloodash wrote:
kinda dumb but I've just learned all invoker spells by playing http://www.invokergame.com/ for like an hour, first classic endless and then the other modes, finally survival for 1.5 minutes, I feel so proud of myself...

You're getting ganked by BH, quick--What do you do?


um um um... wwq r d, qqe r d and run!

close?
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
October 04 2013 15:28 GMT
#81157
On October 05 2013 00:07 Bloodash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 22:46 Emnjay808 wrote:
On October 04 2013 22:42 Bloodash wrote:
kinda dumb but I've just learned all invoker spells by playing http://www.invokergame.com/ for like an hour, first classic endless and then the other modes, finally survival for 1.5 minutes, I feel so proud of myself...

You're getting ganked by BH, quick--What do you do?


um um um... wwq r d, qqe r d and run!

close?

QQing is not the right mindset to play dota.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
October 04 2013 15:44 GMT
#81158
On October 05 2013 00:28 nojok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 00:07 Bloodash wrote:
On October 04 2013 22:46 Emnjay808 wrote:
On October 04 2013 22:42 Bloodash wrote:
kinda dumb but I've just learned all invoker spells by playing http://www.invokergame.com/ for like an hour, first classic endless and then the other modes, finally survival for 1.5 minutes, I feel so proud of myself...

You're getting ganked by BH, quick--What do you do?


um um um... wwq r d, qqe r d and run!

close?

QQing is not the right mindset to play dota.

*insert futurama fry meme*


Not sure if trolling
or actually giving advice...

I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
October 04 2013 15:45 GMT
#81159
Okay you 2 are amusing, hahahaha.
Mew Mew Pew Pew
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
October 04 2013 15:52 GMT
#81160
On October 05 2013 00:07 Bloodash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 22:46 Emnjay808 wrote:
On October 04 2013 22:42 Bloodash wrote:
kinda dumb but I've just learned all invoker spells by playing http://www.invokergame.com/ for like an hour, first classic endless and then the other modes, finally survival for 1.5 minutes, I feel so proud of myself...

You're getting ganked by BH, quick--What do you do?


um um um... wwq r d, qqe r d and run!

close?


one does not run as an Invoker!
Prev 1 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 174
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 381
hero 345
BeSt 219
sorry 54
Mind 30
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1002
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 371
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde197
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH376
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1500
• Stunt370
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 30m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.