• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11805 users

General Discussion - Page 4057

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 01:05 GMT
#81121
On October 04 2013 08:45 Kishin2 wrote:
I'd 1v1 people just for fun. It's not like losing is humiliating.

I used to play 1v1's for the lol's
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
October 04 2013 02:37 GMT
#81122
Gotta get MKB to hit people with all these dodges going on.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 04:02 GMT
#81123
First time to see a Meepo actually win for us! YES!
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
October 04 2013 06:56 GMT
#81124
Kollin challenged me to a 1v1 a while ago but I dodged because even though I most probably would win, the repercussions I would suffer from losing made the whole thing severely -EV.
Moderator
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
October 04 2013 07:08 GMT
#81125
On October 04 2013 15:56 Firebolt145 wrote:
Kollin challenged me to a 1v1 a while ago but I dodged because even though I most probably would win, the repercussions I would suffer from losing made the whole thing severely -EV.

Stop making excuses and man up
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
gravity
Profile Joined March 2004
Australia2330 Posts
October 04 2013 07:39 GMT
#81126
I'm a noob in normal bracket, but one thing I've noticed from watching live games is that very high bracket flames and argues noticeably more than normal - and I can't even see ally-chat flames when watching. Also it's often the players who are doing badly KDA-wise who flame others the most - I guess they feel anger/embarrassment at their performance and want to blame their teammates. Still, it's pretty silly to see someone who's 2-12 calling someone who's 12-2 a bad player.
Furthermore, tournaments should use matchup-specific maps
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 07:42:24
October 04 2013 07:42 GMT
#81127
On October 04 2013 16:39 gravity wrote:
I'm a noob in normal bracket, but one thing I've noticed from watching live games is that very high bracket flames and argues noticeably more than normal - and I can't even see ally-chat flames when watching. Also it's often the players who are doing badly KDA-wise who flame others the most - I guess they feel anger/embarrassment at their performance and want to blame their teammates. Still, it's pretty silly to see someone who's 2-12 calling someone who's 12-2 a bad player.

i'm pretty sure this is accurate regardless of bracket
Gheizen64
Profile Joined June 2010
Italy2077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 07:51:34
October 04 2013 07:46 GMT
#81128
Venge go at double damage rune, see Abaddon comes near, attack him instead of runes, aba take DD rune, double kill at 1 min, end 22-1 . Right clicking runes too hard guys. VH bracket for you.
Seen as G.ZZZ [COPPER SCUM] on Steam
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
October 04 2013 08:14 GMT
#81129
On October 04 2013 16:39 gravity wrote:
I'm a noob in normal bracket, but one thing I've noticed from watching live games is that very high bracket flames and argues noticeably more than normal - and I can't even see ally-chat flames when watching. Also it's often the players who are doing badly KDA-wise who flame others the most - I guess they feel anger/embarrassment at their performance and want to blame their teammates. Still, it's pretty silly to see someone who's 2-12 calling someone who's 12-2 a bad player.

At a beginner level no one knows what is really found on so no one knows what to flame for. It's only when you go a little higher that everyone thinks they are amazing at Dota.
Moderator
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
October 04 2013 08:26 GMT
#81130
On October 04 2013 16:46 Gheizen64 wrote:
Venge go at double damage rune, see Abaddon comes near, attack him instead of runes, aba take DD rune, double kill at 1 min, end 22-1 . Right clicking runes too hard guys. VH bracket for you.


There is a QQ thread u know...
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
Slomo
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7198 Posts
October 04 2013 08:38 GMT
#81131
On October 04 2013 16:39 gravity wrote:
I'm a noob in normal bracket, but one thing I've noticed from watching live games is that very high bracket flames and argues noticeably more than normal - and I can't even see ally-chat flames when watching. Also it's often the players who are doing badly KDA-wise who flame others the most - I guess they feel anger/embarrassment at their performance and want to blame their teammates. Still, it's pretty silly to see someone who's 2-12 calling someone who's 12-2 a bad player.

I have this for you.
http://i.imgur.com/U8NeZ7j.png

And on really high skill bracket people know each other mostly. Its friendly banter most of the time, no matter how much they pretend to be serious.
RIP DOUBLE TI OG | #18 never forget
Morufi1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany49 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 09:14:04
October 04 2013 09:11 GMT
#81132
Short Question regarding cast backswing and Elder Titan.
In this list: http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Cast_animation only the "return astral spirit" ability is listed, but in my tests ingame i have found that the astral spirit cast also has no backswing, is the list incomplete or did i make a mistake?

I am asking this because i usually use w, shift q on elder titan which would be highly inefficent if astral spirit has a backswing, but i could find no difference between this and not using shift.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
October 04 2013 09:32 GMT
#81133
On October 04 2013 15:56 Firebolt145 wrote:
Kollin challenged me to a 1v1 a while ago but I dodged because even though I most probably would win, the repercussions I would suffer from losing made the whole thing severely -EV.

the doj we deserve, but not the one we need.
tuts1988
Profile Joined May 2012
Philippines29 Posts
October 04 2013 11:11 GMT
#81134
So TL's going to OGN. Am I the only one who's psyched about this??? And why is this in JD and not found in our own forums???

Whooooooooooooooooooooo! Liquid opportunities!
Sometimes more can be said with silence
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
October 04 2013 11:13 GMT
#81135
http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2013/10/02/liquiddota-to-play-in-korea

here you go my fellow fan
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 11:42:43
October 04 2013 11:42 GMT
#81136
On October 04 2013 08:03 crms wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 07:33 PassiveAce wrote:
prince you are no dojer.
I distinctly remember reading a blog about you getting owned forever ago :p
still better then dojing tho



im pretty sure he did doj.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425812
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425812&currentpage=5#92

after extensive IRC investigation i think it's clear a doj happened.


edit; the crack investigative team of #tl.dota2 uncovered another doj:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255359&currentpage=3041#60811


That's a nice thread

Who are these scrubs?
Requizen is perhaps one of the biggest crybabies on the forum, second only to XilDarkz. Requizen constantly complains about how OP everything is and seemingly never wins many games, similar to Alaric.

PrinceXizor is perhaps one of the worst posters on the forum, second again only to XilDarkz. PrinceXizor constantly has dumb ideas and throws them around as if he's a theorycrafting genius. PX can often be seen dodging grudgematches in DotA and LoL.
I enjoyed it =D
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 04 2013 12:00 GMT
#81137
Speaking of MM, is it unusual that I, who has ~50 games played, gets matched with a completely new player, even when not stacking with a new friend to the game (which I did for a few games)
EZ4ENCE
Exoteric
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2330 Posts
October 04 2013 12:17 GMT
#81138
On October 04 2013 21:00 WindWolf wrote:
Speaking of MM, is it unusual that I, who has ~50 games played, gets matched with a completely new player, even when not stacking with a new friend to the game (which I did for a few games)


it happens, but in this case, you're still considered new if you only have 50 games played and don't have a good win rate. sometimes valve just matches up completely new accounts with players that have hundreds of games played even.
hell is other people
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 12:32:04
October 04 2013 12:30 GMT
#81139
On October 04 2013 20:42 MrCon wrote:
That's a nice thread

Show nested quote +
Who are these scrubs?
Requizen is perhaps one of the biggest crybabies on the forum, second only to XilDarkz. Requizen constantly complains about how OP everything is and seemingly never wins many games, similar to Alaric.

PrinceXizor is perhaps one of the worst posters on the forum, second again only to XilDarkz. PrinceXizor constantly has dumb ideas and throws them around as if he's a theorycrafting genius. PX can often be seen dodging grudgematches in DotA and LoL.
I enjoyed it =D

Yeah ruffles talks a lot of shit and then gets tempbanned for doing so. :/ trying to force grudge matches where they don't exist. That whole thread happened while i was asleep to show how little of a grudge match that i actually doj'd.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
October 04 2013 12:32 GMT
#81140
I've been playing MM earlier and I wanted to review my play but it says "Replay Unavailable" when I try to download it. Anyone having the same issue?
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Prev 1 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 174
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 381
hero 345
BeSt 219
sorry 54
Mind 30
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 10
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1002
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 371
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King124
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde197
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH376
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1500
• Stunt370
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 30m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.