• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11978 users

Demuslim with broken hand after "skirmish" - Page 3

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
502 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
February 03 2011 15:36 GMT
#41
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
February 03 2011 15:37 GMT
#42
Maybe he will be like that kid in that baseball movie that can pitch super fast after he breaks his arm. That would be pretty sweet.
Get well soon, though!
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Shadrak
Profile Joined August 2010
United States490 Posts
February 03 2011 15:38 GMT
#43
That sucks hard.

But maybe he'll come up with some kind of brand new micro technique while trying to cope w/ his lack of mobility
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
February 03 2011 15:38 GMT
#44
I love Demuslim because he does shit like this. When he was ballin and raping everyone in IEM kiev after drinking the night before, it was freaking inspirational man. Dude has a super human liver and super human hand.

Fenix and Demuslim should duke it out. I'd pay to see that.
Meow.
Cranberries
Profile Joined July 2010
Wales567 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:40:05
February 03 2011 15:39 GMT
#45
On February 04 2011 00:38 ffz wrote:
I love Demuslim because he does shit like this. When he was ballin and raping everyone in IEM kiev after drinking the night before, it was freaking inspirational man. Dude has a super human liver and super human hand.

Fenix and Demuslim should duke it out. I'd pay to see that.

I know a girl in Cardiff who has a liver age of 65... she's only 21...

That's why the UK has the highest teen pregnancy/teen suicide rates across the world. But yes, this is why I like Demuslim. He's so casual about being good: who needs to practice hard when you can go out and breka your hand. What a hero.
taichou
Profile Joined February 2010
Lithuania108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:39:54
February 03 2011 15:39 GMT
#46
get well BEN!
zeeQue
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
February 03 2011 15:39 GMT
#47
SCORE! That's how us Brits do it :D.


On a more serious note, really does suck for him, he'll be back in no time though
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
February 03 2011 15:40 GMT
#48
Get better man!
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
snafulator
Profile Joined January 2011
Antigua/Barbuda72 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:42:23
February 03 2011 15:41 GMT
#49
seems like he lost the fight
hahah

i like those commets: YEAH THATS WHAT WE BRITS DO
balba


do u even realize that he was beaten up? hahaha
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
February 03 2011 15:42 GMT
#50
Shoulda seen the other guy.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
MichaelJLowell
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States610 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:44:32
February 03 2011 15:42 GMT
#51
On February 04 2011 00:36 meRz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.

I don't buy "shit happens, people drink" as an excuse. Now yes, I am being judgmental. But that's because regardless of whether he instigated the situation or not and did everything he could to avoid fighting or not, he now has a broken hand to show for it. He now has to wait for the thing to heal until he can continue supporting himself. If I was one of the team managers, I'd be rightly pissed.

I'm not going to go as far as to say that DeMusliM should lock himself in his room and never leave the thing again, but there's a risk associated with what he did. You can debate how much of a risk there is, but there was one.
http://www.learntocounter.com - I'm a "known troll" so please disconnect your kid's computer when I am on the forums.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
February 03 2011 15:43 GMT
#52
Well, that's disappointing. Was interested to see his play.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:47:00
February 03 2011 15:45 GMT
#53
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?


So sportsmen and women never go out and get drunk then do something they regret in the morning? I know my fav Striker Jermaine Defoe has done that on multiple occasions..... he's been out with an ankle injury from falling over while drunk before now...

I could list off god knows how many professional sportmen, businessmen, politicians, musicians (including me) who have gotten into a fight while drunk and not been able to work for a few weeks with some kinds of injury.

Its not unprofessional to be human, they have lives that we don't have a part in.... they play this game for themselves, not for you. your judgements about their behaviour won't stop them from doing what they want, nor should it
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
February 03 2011 15:46 GMT
#54
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Care to explain?
Do you really want chat rooms?
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
February 03 2011 15:46 GMT
#55
I had some fights in my life, but only once I had it when I went out, and that's because I was being a total idiot, so my guess is he deserved it.

P.S. I have to say the amount of "proud" comments in this thread is disgusting. It's like your favorite footballer breaking his leg and you going "good job man!". Get real.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
February 03 2011 15:49 GMT
#56
On February 04 2011 00:42 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:36 meRz wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.

I don't buy "shit happens, people drink" as an excuse. Now yes, I am being judgmental. But that's because regardless of whether he instigated the situation or not and did everything he could to avoid fighting or not, he now has a broken hand to show for it. He now has to wait for the thing to heal until he can continue supporting himself. If I was one of the team managers, I'd be rightly pissed.

I'm not going to go as far as to say that DeMusliM should lock himself in his room and never leave the thing again, but there's a risk associated with what he did. You can debate how much of a risk there is, but there was one.


So he should never cross the street either, since there is a risk he'll get run over. Probably shouldnt take a shower either since there is a risk he will slip and fall over and in the shower that might very well kill him with floors usually being quite hard and what not. Do you realise how silly you sound?
Do you really want chat rooms?
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
February 03 2011 15:49 GMT
#57
omg, Demuslim in Grackenhouse?
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
Tanith
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom108 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:53:12
February 03 2011 15:49 GMT
#58
On February 04 2011 00:42 MichaelJLowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2011 00:36 meRz wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:30 MichaelJLowell wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:27 ranjutan wrote:
On February 04 2011 00:20 Irrational_Animal wrote:
Sucks alot but headlines like this do not make him seem very professional though.


Yes a true professional would never go out drinking. I mean who ever heard of a businessman going out drinking???
I am appalled.

So "going out drinking and getting into fights" (how the fight started is completely unimportant) is now professional behavior?



Getting into a fight can happen to anyone, I mean if you encounter a drunk moron who really wants to fight there's like very little you can do to prevent it other than getting the hell out of there asap. Don't be so judgemental, shit happends, people drink, DemusliM always acts superb and manner in front of the cameras.

I don't buy "shit happens, people drink" as an excuse. Now yes, I am being judgmental. But that's because regardless of whether he instigated the situation or not and did everything he could to avoid fighting or not, he now has a broken hand to show for it. He now has to wait for the thing to heal until he can continue supporting himself. If I was one of the team managers, I'd be rightly pissed.


what are you serious??? basically what your saying is its his own fault for having a life and being out in the real world, so lets say it wasn't a fight and he was out drinking and got mugged on the way home. by your fucking moronic logic would that be same or different to you ?

I'm sure some people live in a bubble void of what actually happens in the real world!

Get well soon Ben!
Cenja
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden498 Posts
February 03 2011 15:50 GMT
#59
Sucks to hear, looked forward to see him play at assembly.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-03 15:51:53
February 03 2011 15:51 GMT
#60
On February 04 2011 00:46 niteReloaded wrote:
I had some fights in my life, but only once I had it when I went out, and that's because I was being a total idiot, so my guess is he deserved it.



I had some fights in my life, but only once I had it when I went out, and that's becauce the other guy was being a total idiot, so my guess is he didnt deserve it.

Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech82
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1138
Bisu 916
Hyuk 841
Larva 628
Leta 168
Sexy 135
Zeus 117
EffOrt 112
PianO 94
Soma 94
[ Show more ]
Mini 93
Pusan 65
ZerO 43
Killer 41
Last 38
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 26
Hm[arnc] 23
Trap 20
yabsab 18
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe434
XaKoH 312
League of Legends
JimRising 320
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
Other Games
gofns31922
singsing1660
crisheroes214
OGKoka 197
Mew2King138
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• LUISG 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2267
League of Legends
• Jankos1333
• Stunt909
Upcoming Events
Online Event
42m
FEL
5h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.