• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:45
CEST 16:45
KST 23:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7369 users

[Interviews] GSL Season 3 Ro32 Winners - Page 9

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
232 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 13:23:38
December 01 2010 13:22 GMT
#161
On December 01 2010 22:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".

Fuckkkkkkk I look like an asshole now lol

Also I didnt say I practiced with Binese, I said I practiced with Luvsic,,,,,,,,, sigh TT
Omg I hate when this happens. There was a similar kind mistranslation with Genious interview back in the blizzcon... This sucks..
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
December 01 2010 13:22 GMT
#162
On December 01 2010 22:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".

Fuckkkkkkk I look like an asshole now lol

Also I didnt say I practiced with Binese, I said I practiced with Luvsic,,,,,,,,, sigh TT

poor jinro. well at least your good looks + your new bad boy image you just (unintentionally)created, will bring in alot of korean fangirls.
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
December 01 2010 13:23 GMT
#163
LOL ... umm I feel bad cuz it feels like it's my fault that it's not what you actually said, but it's what the Korean interview says :s

As for Nasgul's request, I looked the the replies on fomos, there is no mention of you making that comment.
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
December 01 2010 13:28 GMT
#164
On December 01 2010 22:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".

Fuckkkkkkk I look like an asshole now lol

Also I didnt say I practiced with Binese, I said I practiced with Luvsic,,,,,,,,, sigh TT


특히 이상헌 선수

This is oGsVines according to TLPD and what's written on the interview....

Ahhhh I don't know what to do now
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
xiaoqinjll
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3 Posts
December 01 2010 13:31 GMT
#165
--- Nuked ---
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
December 01 2010 13:32 GMT
#166
On December 01 2010 22:28 CanucksJC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 22:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".

Fuckkkkkkk I look like an asshole now lol

Also I didnt say I practiced with Binese, I said I practiced with Luvsic,,,,,,,,, sigh TT


Show nested quote +
특히 이상헌 선수

This is oGsVines according to TLPD and what's written on the interview....

Ahhhh I don't know what to do now

If Jinro says so then it like he says ! So glad atleast another foreigner made it into ro16.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Firereaver
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
India1701 Posts
December 01 2010 13:38 GMT
#167
Day 3 Interviews So far the best imho....
"They drone drone drone , me win" - JangMinChul(Iron/oGsMC)
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
December 01 2010 13:39 GMT
#168
On December 01 2010 22:28 CanucksJC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 22:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".

Fuckkkkkkk I look like an asshole now lol

Also I didnt say I practiced with Binese, I said I practiced with Luvsic,,,,,,,,, sigh TT


Show nested quote +
특히 이상헌 선수

This is oGsVines according to TLPD and what's written on the interview....

Ahhhh I don't know what to do now

Pretty sure they just misheard what I said, Jo Chang Ho vs Lee Sang Hoon). Btw, the Koreans told me my comment didnt sound bad in Korean, so at least thats good.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Ratel
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada184 Posts
December 01 2010 13:46 GMT
#169
i am really happy for Jingro to advance that far
did he got code S already? i thought people get it once they advance to round of 16
estee
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)449 Posts
December 01 2010 13:49 GMT
#170
Haha yeh I was reading and thought oGsVines switched to zerg?! Grats on your win Jinro
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 13:53:56
December 01 2010 13:50 GMT
#171
Edited to what you said in the OP

Still think it doesn't change the meaning though, cuz the structure of the sentence is kinda awkward. The Korean interview still has you saying you played with no pressure, and the second part just kinda hints that Moon was just famous with no skill...

[edit] I just understood what you are saying. So you're saying that since he's both famous and skilled, you weren't pressured to win. omg this is totally not what the korean interview says
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 13:53:36
December 01 2010 13:53 GMT
#172
Btw the MC part, I actually tried to say "yeah its true" but it came out sounding like "yeah maybe", thats definitely not mistranslated tho, unfortunately.

Thx, could you change Vines to Luvsic too?
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
DarkRise
Profile Joined November 2010
1644 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 13:54:49
December 01 2010 13:53 GMT
#173
On December 01 2010 22:46 snicp wrote:
i am really happy for Jingro to advance that far
did he got code S already? i thought people get it once they advance to round of 16


He will if he win next match
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
December 01 2010 13:55 GMT
#174
Jinro, are you allowed to post your replays ?
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
December 01 2010 13:56 GMT
#175
MVP a true progamer, never satisfied
estee
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)449 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 14:06:57
December 01 2010 14:04 GMT
#176
On December 01 2010 22:53 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Btw the MC part, I actually tried to say "yeah its true" but it came out sounding like "yeah maybe", thats definitely not mistranslated tho, unfortunately.

Thx, could you change Vines to Luvsic too?


Yeh the direct translation for it was "Yeah, it's close to the truth. He's a very good buddy."

Here's my direction version for the Moon part:
"I was not pressured at all, I played comfortably. My opponent needs to be a skilled and strong player for me to be nervous. I don't get nervous just because he is famous."

Edit: I guess Jinro's answers were lost in translation Fomos people bring their own translator?
frucisky
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2170 Posts
December 01 2010 14:14 GMT
#177
On December 01 2010 22:07 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".


Hahaha that's hilarious. Everyone knows the nice guy you are though
<3 DongRaeGu <3
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
December 01 2010 14:15 GMT
#178
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.

I'm pretty sure mine and estee's translations are exact same... lol
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
December 01 2010 14:21 GMT
#179
Just read July`s interview. Man what an awesome dude. Hope he wins so we can see him dance around on scene in a roach costume!
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
December 01 2010 14:37 GMT
#180
There is absolutely no chance that the terran will be nerfed further. I send love mails to David Kim everyday (laughs). That previous sentence was a joke, but I'm not worried since the terran QQ representative MakaPrime is repeatedly sending in related replays to David Kim. I trust in MakaPrime (laughs).

I find this hillarius
Bartundar
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Shinee 53
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5126
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto39
Counter-Strike
fl0m3332
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT259
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3241
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 16m
Replay Cast
8h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.