• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

[Interviews] GSL Season 3 Ro32 Winners - Page 8

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
232 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Gezz
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom81 Posts
December 01 2010 02:11 GMT
#141
On December 01 2010 09:35 k20 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2010 09:30 University wrote:
July's answers were hilarious. I am so happy to see another oldschool BW gamer going far into this tournament. Can't wait for the newer generation to transfer over as well.

And with all due respect to Boxer of course, but July actually had to play against good players instead of the people GOM matched up against Boxer.

Corejjang isn't exactly an amazing player, and aLive was totally unknown until gsl3. I'd say Poltprime is a much harder opponent than either of them.
coldasice
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia208 Posts
December 01 2010 02:11 GMT
#142
Quite happy that it's marineking vs leenock. Because I want them both to lose, and this way it's assured that one will go. MC is quite funny.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
December 01 2010 02:49 GMT
#143
MC needs to join Liquid man. So much love.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
DROPPINBOMBS
Profile Joined April 2010
United States312 Posts
December 01 2010 03:09 GMT
#144
On November 26 2010 22:57 Lovedrop wrote:
Yay, oGs picked up LittleBoy, I'm glad he's found a home.

Agreed
Ideas are bullet-proof.
Tazza
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)1678 Posts
December 01 2010 03:31 GMT
#145
Lol Julyzerg looks like Shrek in that picture.

I guess no foreigners again in ro16?
PuercoPop
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Peru277 Posts
December 01 2010 03:59 GMT
#146
Love July Zerg!

oGsMC, made me realize I was preventing my progress with the wrong mindset even though I 'knew' it.

Go HongUn (Sorry MC but I like July Moar)
The Proof of the Pudding is in the eating!
Juxx
Profile Joined April 2010
325 Posts
December 01 2010 04:05 GMT
#147
oGs MC is badass, I hope someone can accomplish his wish.
Grubby Fighting!
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
December 01 2010 04:24 GMT
#148
I am rooting for july for sure now.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
teko
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1197 Posts
December 01 2010 05:13 GMT
#149
Day 3 interviews ate pretty interesting. July in a roach costume, lol. And Jinro got a mention.

I hope Min Chul will go far this season.
Tygaa
Profile Joined November 2010
United States40 Posts
December 01 2010 05:14 GMT
#150
oGsMC became my favorite..hes has great interviews and great sportmanship!
I Will OverLord Rush Your @ss !
Raid
Profile Joined September 2010
United States398 Posts
December 01 2010 05:38 GMT
#151
I hope july & boxer don't meet up.. Boxer's tvz really needs work and july looks like the scariest zerg to play..
Fighter
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1531 Posts
December 01 2010 05:53 GMT
#152
That interview just further cements July as my favorite player!

Not the most flattering picture for him though lol
For Aiur???
Lockindal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States73 Posts
December 01 2010 07:59 GMT
#153
On December 01 2010 12:31 Tazza wrote:
Lol Julyzerg looks like Shrek in that picture.

I guess no foreigners again in ro16?


idra and jinro still have a chance.
RockSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Turkey4 Posts
December 01 2010 11:07 GMT
#154
Jinro fighting!!!

Jinro powned Moon with 2:0!

Go Jinro Go!
It's a good day to die!
Hirnfrost
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany938 Posts
December 01 2010 11:11 GMT
#155
Also, I want to ask if you guys could write 'Jonathan is my best friend' in English at the end. Jonathan is my best friend!

oGsMC <3
After Mondays and Tuesdays even the Calender says W T F
suxobelix
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1 Post
December 01 2010 11:35 GMT
#156
I start getting tired seeing zerg win all the major leagues in south korea... everyone start blaming zerg for imba... GSL #3... please give any champion except zerg...
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
December 01 2010 11:56 GMT
#157
July in roach costume makes me so happy. wow.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 01 2010 12:03 GMT
#158
Nice, Chinro interview up already. ^__^ Thanks.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 13:08:30
December 01 2010 13:07 GMT
#159
Q. Your opponent was a famous WC3 player FOX_Liberty, were you nervous?
A. It wasn't intimidating at all, I played very comfortably. The player has to be skilled for me to be nervous, it didn't mean that I had to be nervous about it just because my opponent was famous.


Omg TT

This is not what I said, they asked if it was stressful playing a legend, and I said "No, as long as hes famous AND skilled, and not just famous, theres no stress".

Fuckkkkkkk I look like an asshole now lol

Also I didnt say I practiced with Binese, I said I practiced with Luvsic,,,,,,,,, sigh TT
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
DarkRise
Profile Joined November 2010
1644 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-01 13:20:35
December 01 2010 13:19 GMT
#160
any zerg won today i miss it?
and gratz jinro
lone foreigner ;d
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3554
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD298
KnowMe229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1250
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 51m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.