• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9941 users

SaddleS Failed? - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 17 2009 03:16 GMT
#81
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.
Hi.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 17 2009 03:20 GMT
#82
On January 17 2009 11:11 rei wrote:
ya, and Chill and Hot_bird might just ban all you people for being condescending to me. Because you guys are all violating TL.net Ten Commandments #6.


No. Chill and Hot_Bid (Not sure what is with your obsession with adding random R's is about) will not ban us all because we were being condescending to you when you spent the whole time defending somebody who trashed on a respected ex-progamer who frequently posts on Teamliquid.net. You can say you were not defending him all you want, fact of the matter is you were defending him.
On January 17 2009 11:10 Romance_us wrote:
Why is there a SECOND thread about this...?

Has the general interest of Teamliquid degraded this much? Christ almighty, who gives a fuck about saddles.


Third .
Hi.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 03:23:47
January 17 2009 03:23 GMT
#83
The only friction here is the one between saddles' cock and rei's supple ass.

How's that for entertainment?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!??!!
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 03:28:25
January 17 2009 03:28 GMT
#84
On January 17 2009 12:23 Frits wrote:
The only friction here is the one between saddles' cock and rei's supple ass.

How's that for entertainment?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!??!!


Meh, like 1/2 of a star.
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
January 17 2009 03:29 GMT
#85
I tried so hard

but in the end it doesnt even matter
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
January 17 2009 03:32 GMT
#86
the fact that Chill and Hot_Bid not being condescending to me is because they do value the TL.net Ten Commandments and set an example with their own action. Your actions are a contrast to what those 2 have demonstrated.

Plexa once said being right doesn't give you the right to be condescending, so if you think you are right about saddles and hence, it is your right to be condescending because you are right then I can quote plexa for you: "You can get your point across without having to be condescending and rude."

and look what has happened? I have stolen Saddles' thunder ^^
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
January 17 2009 03:36 GMT
#87
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.

LOL ive never met a christian atheist before. awesome.
and this thread.
went to the shitters.
:/
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
January 17 2009 03:36 GMT
#88
On January 17 2009 12:29 Frits wrote:
I tried so hard

but in the end it doesnt even matter


:'-( No, no more sorrow.
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
January 17 2009 03:38 GMT
#89
On January 17 2009 12:32 rei wrote:
the fact that Chill and Hot_Bid not being condescending to me is because they do value the TL.net Ten Commandments and set an example with their own action. Your actions are a contrast to what those 2 have demonstrated.

Plexa once said being right doesn't give you the right to be condescending, so if you think you are right about saddles and hence, it is your right to be condescending because you are right then I can quote plexa for you: "You can get your point across without having to be condescending and rude."

and look what has happened? I have stolen Saddles' thunder ^^


god

I'm so tired of being what you want me to be, It doesn’t even matter how hard I try.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
January 17 2009 03:41 GMT
#90
On January 17 2009 12:36 Raithed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.

LOL ive never met a christian atheist before. awesome.
and this thread.
went to the shitters.
:/


Shitting in my thread
These wounds they will not heal
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 03:45:53
January 17 2009 03:44 GMT
#91
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.

Red herring.

I'm not sure how anyone can take you seriously.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 17 2009 03:47 GMT
#92
On January 17 2009 12:36 Raithed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.

LOL ive never met a christian atheist before. awesome.
and this thread.
went to the shitters.
:/


read the post instead of glancing over it haha.
Hi.
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 03:55:32
January 17 2009 03:54 GMT
#93
On January 17 2009 12:44 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.

Red herring.

I'm not sure how anyone can take you seriously.


Guilty as charged, but Chill and I had an conversation just fine until other people started being condescending to me. And this thread of originally design to talk about saddles' progression ( which me and chill discussed peacefully) became all about me.
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
January 17 2009 04:04 GMT
#94
On January 17 2009 12:47 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 12:36 Raithed wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.

LOL ive never met a christian atheist before. awesome.
and this thread.
went to the shitters.
:/


read the post instead of glancing over it haha.

fuck. ee han timing. i got rocked.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
January 17 2009 04:14 GMT
#95
On January 17 2009 13:04 Raithed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 12:47 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:36 Raithed wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.

LOL ive never met a christian atheist before. awesome.
and this thread.
went to the shitters.
:/


read the post instead of glancing over it haha.

fuck. ee han timing. i got rocked.


Haha when I read your post I was like what? Did I phrase something wrong? So I glanced over it and I was like HAHA I know exactly what words he read.
Hi.
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 17 2009 04:43 GMT
#96
tl;dr I posted at first in this post and once I am at work on monday(friday night atm) I will read this this thread. For the first page that I had read seems legit. This game is designed in a way that I have trouble playing vs good people but I can hold my own....micro wise. My macro isn't bad. But I am a team player so my game is different.
ya had ya shot kid!
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
January 17 2009 05:01 GMT
#97
On January 17 2009 13:43 Kennelie wrote:
tl;dr I posted at first in this post and once I am at work on monday(friday night atm) I will read this this thread. For the first page that I had read seems legit. This game is designed in a way that I have trouble playing vs good people but I can hold my own....micro wise. My macro isn't bad. But I am a team player so my game is different.


team player? i think ur a noob player
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 05:56:15
January 17 2009 05:54 GMT
#98
That's b/c your noob ass sucks to game with

Edit: Hence that I can't carry your self choosing tactics ass. I have a easier time pulling a deaf hoes panties off.
ya had ya shot kid!
kdog3683
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 06:27:37
January 17 2009 06:22 GMT
#99
On January 17 2009 07:09 Rekrul wrote:
is there any chance saddles is scy-x17? just a hunch


My profile for Nex Scy Biography

rei - whats your nex Aka?
Multiply your efforts.
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
January 17 2009 06:52 GMT
#100
My aka has been around since 2002 yours?
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings82
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 182
ProTech38
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1035
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4154
JimRising 715
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10621
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Letter140
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 3m
Replay Cast
22h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.