• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:08
CEST 16:08
KST 23:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8375 users

SaddleS Failed? - Page 6

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 07:12:20
January 17 2009 06:54 GMT
#101
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.



I have not failed and on my third day of playing i did pretty well after resetting when first 2 days 65+ games of practice i went 40-28.

I was obviously not playing very well in those 68 games after only playing for the first time in 4 years. About 90% of my c rank losses were to 40-12 and 24-2 players who had B ranks in previous season, after seeing this in my match list I realized I should not have reset, I was playing very good players who did not belong at C-, they were just slow to rank up this season.


http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html after resetting my only losses are to B ranked players. seems there are still a lot of them at lower ranks.. probably resets or ppl who havent played yet this season.


I do believe that in a few weeks of shaking the rust off I will be able to proceed to B or B+.

I've already beaten a few players who had B and B+ ranks in past seasons... and this is my 3'rd day of practice.... saying that "most D+ zergs will beat me" is not very accurate at all....

Give me like 12-14 days to get back into shape, I'm also gonna make a blog and upload some replays tonight, my replays are no longer garbage and as soon as my APM gets back to where it used to be (235-245) i'll be in good shape i think.
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
January 17 2009 07:02 GMT
#102
On January 17 2009 01:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 00:41 Kennelie wrote:
So your going to jock him about his performance. I feel as if I am jocking him posting in this thread. I read his posts but didn't dare to post b/c I don't wanna assume something I probably could be wrong about. A bit over confident more then ignorant is what I think about him.

well, its already pretty much too late, he said he'd be "B ranked in a few days" a few days ago. he's nowhere close to that, especially after the reset. we still have no idea if he'll ever make C+, let alone B, especially with that mediocre win-loss ratio.


that mediocre win-loss ration was only because these were my first 3 days of serious practicing in the last 4 years.

It won't be nearly as mediocre this time around... and I really think in a few weeks of practice it will be something like 95-70 B
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 17 2009 07:02 GMT
#103
On January 17 2009 15:22 kdog3683 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 07:09 Rekrul wrote:
is there any chance saddles is scy-x17? just a hunch


My profile for Nex Scy Biography

rei - whats your nex Aka?


Omg that thread is too awesome. I wonder what gns gave you this information. I don't even know you and im gns......
ya had ya shot kid!
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
January 17 2009 07:04 GMT
#104
On January 17 2009 16:02 JoeSaddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 01:03 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 17 2009 00:41 Kennelie wrote:
So your going to jock him about his performance. I feel as if I am jocking him posting in this thread. I read his posts but didn't dare to post b/c I don't wanna assume something I probably could be wrong about. A bit over confident more then ignorant is what I think about him.

well, its already pretty much too late, he said he'd be "B ranked in a few days" a few days ago. he's nowhere close to that, especially after the reset. we still have no idea if he'll ever make C+, let alone B, especially with that mediocre win-loss ratio.


that mediocre win-loss ration was only because these were my first 3 days of serious practicing in the last 4 years.

It won't be nearly as mediocre this time around... and I really think in a few weeks of practice it will be something like 95-70 B


I haven't doubted you. Lets just see the results...
ya had ya shot kid!
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
January 17 2009 07:19 GMT
#105
"in a few days Ill be B ranked...."

yes.
SNSD fan
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 07:25:25
January 17 2009 07:23 GMT
#106
On January 17 2009 16:19 CapO wrote:
"in a few days Ill be B ranked...."

yes.


I should have said several instead of a few, didn't realize how much slower my APM is right now compared to what it used to be. as soon as my hand speed rises back to 245+ I will be good as I still understand the game and have a pretty good feel for it, my macro and micro is still there just not perfect yet. it's improving quickly and even on these brand new maps I am playing pretty well right now
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 07:23:56
January 17 2009 07:23 GMT
#107
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
January 17 2009 07:29 GMT
#108
On January 17 2009 15:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.



I have not failed and on my third day of playing i did pretty well after resetting when first 2 days 65+ games of practice i went 40-28.

I was obviously not playing very well in those 68 games after only playing for the first time in 4 years. About 90% of my c rank losses were to 40-12 and 24-2 players who had B ranks in previous season, after seeing this in my match list I realized I should not have reset, I was playing very good players who did not belong at C-, they were just slow to rank up this season.


http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html after resetting my only losses are to B ranked players. seems there are still a lot of them at lower ranks.. probably resets or ppl who havent played yet this season.


I do believe that in a few weeks of shaking the rust off I will be able to proceed to B or B+.

I've already beaten a few players who had B and B+ ranks in past seasons... and this is my 3'rd day of practice.... saying that "most D+ zergs will beat me" is not very accurate at all....

Give me like 12-14 days to get back into shape, I'm also gonna make a blog and upload some replays tonight, my replays are no longer garbage and as soon as my APM gets back to where it used to be (235-245) i'll be in good shape i think.


4 years? so who was sMi.SaddleS playing pgt just over 2 years ago?

You were at C+ with 97-105. The competition has gotten much more fierce since then, so unless being inactive made you a much better player, I don't know how you can just arbitrarily say you're going to be a B+ player.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 07:33:28
January 17 2009 07:30 GMT
#109
On January 17 2009 16:23 JoeSaddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 16:19 CapO wrote:
"in a few days Ill be B ranked...."

yes.


I should have said several instead of a few, didn't realize how much slower my APM is right now compared to what it used to be. as soon as my hand speed rises back to 245+ I will be good as I still understand the game and have a pretty good feel for it, my macro and micro is still there just not perfect yet. it's improving quickly and even on these brand new maps I am playing pretty well right now

Do you still think fe pvz is useless?
And are you still going to be playing bet games with IdrA in less than a week like you promised?
On January 17 2009 16:29 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 15:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.



I have not failed and on my third day of playing i did pretty well after resetting when first 2 days 65+ games of practice i went 40-28.

I was obviously not playing very well in those 68 games after only playing for the first time in 4 years. About 90% of my c rank losses were to 40-12 and 24-2 players who had B ranks in previous season, after seeing this in my match list I realized I should not have reset, I was playing very good players who did not belong at C-, they were just slow to rank up this season.


http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html after resetting my only losses are to B ranked players. seems there are still a lot of them at lower ranks.. probably resets or ppl who havent played yet this season.


I do believe that in a few weeks of shaking the rust off I will be able to proceed to B or B+.

I've already beaten a few players who had B and B+ ranks in past seasons... and this is my 3'rd day of practice.... saying that "most D+ zergs will beat me" is not very accurate at all....

Give me like 12-14 days to get back into shape, I'm also gonna make a blog and upload some replays tonight, my replays are no longer garbage and as soon as my APM gets back to where it used to be (235-245) i'll be in good shape i think.


4 years? so who was sMi.SaddleS playing pgt just over 2 years ago?

You were at C+ with 97-105. The competition has gotten much more fierce since then, so unless being inactive made you a much better player, I don't know how you can just arbitrarily say you're going to be a B+ player.

OH LOL
So he isn't even back from 4 years ago, ahahaha.
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 07:57:56
January 17 2009 07:54 GMT
#110
On January 17 2009 16:29 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 15:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.



I have not failed and on my third day of playing i did pretty well after resetting when first 2 days 65+ games of practice i went 40-28.

I was obviously not playing very well in those 68 games after only playing for the first time in 4 years. About 90% of my c rank losses were to 40-12 and 24-2 players who had B ranks in previous season, after seeing this in my match list I realized I should not have reset, I was playing very good players who did not belong at C-, they were just slow to rank up this season.


http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html after resetting my only losses are to B ranked players. seems there are still a lot of them at lower ranks.. probably resets or ppl who havent played yet this season.


I do believe that in a few weeks of shaking the rust off I will be able to proceed to B or B+.

I've already beaten a few players who had B and B+ ranks in past seasons... and this is my 3'rd day of practice.... saying that "most D+ zergs will beat me" is not very accurate at all....

Give me like 12-14 days to get back into shape, I'm also gonna make a blog and upload some replays tonight, my replays are no longer garbage and as soon as my APM gets back to where it used to be (235-245) i'll be in good shape i think.


4 years? so who was sMi.SaddleS playing pgt just over 2 years ago?

You were at C+ with 97-105. The competition has gotten much more fierce since then, so unless being inactive made you a much better player, I don't know how you can just arbitrarily say you're going to be a B+ player.



I was never 97-105....


and that time I played on pgt I played for about 2 days then stopped never played anywhere near 200 games ... I was addicted to world of warcraft for the last 3+ years. have not played BW seriously since 04-05
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
January 17 2009 07:58 GMT
#111
Less talk, more play! :D
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
January 17 2009 08:02 GMT
#112
On January 17 2009 16:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 16:29 BroOd wrote:
On January 17 2009 15:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.



I have not failed and on my third day of playing i did pretty well after resetting when first 2 days 65+ games of practice i went 40-28.

I was obviously not playing very well in those 68 games after only playing for the first time in 4 years. About 90% of my c rank losses were to 40-12 and 24-2 players who had B ranks in previous season, after seeing this in my match list I realized I should not have reset, I was playing very good players who did not belong at C-, they were just slow to rank up this season.


http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html after resetting my only losses are to B ranked players. seems there are still a lot of them at lower ranks.. probably resets or ppl who havent played yet this season.


I do believe that in a few weeks of shaking the rust off I will be able to proceed to B or B+.

I've already beaten a few players who had B and B+ ranks in past seasons... and this is my 3'rd day of practice.... saying that "most D+ zergs will beat me" is not very accurate at all....

Give me like 12-14 days to get back into shape, I'm also gonna make a blog and upload some replays tonight, my replays are no longer garbage and as soon as my APM gets back to where it used to be (235-245) i'll be in good shape i think.


4 years? so who was sMi.SaddleS playing pgt just over 2 years ago?

You were at C+ with 97-105. The competition has gotten much more fierce since then, so unless being inactive made you a much better player, I don't know how you can just arbitrarily say you're going to be a B+ player.



I was never 97-105....


and that time I played on pgt I played for about 2 days then stopped never played anywhere near 200 games ... I was addicted to world of warcraft for the last 3+ years. have not played BW seriously since 04-05


So smi.saddles was someone else?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
January 17 2009 08:03 GMT
#113
that link u posted is definitely not me, if you check into it that same person went 145-140 B+ rank the season before, and i definitely never played anywhere NEAR 300 games on PGT. if you wanna see an accurate season of mine from when i was playing a lot here is one, that guy on PGT is NOT me as i never played more than 2 days on that ladder.

http://sc-player.marw.net/player-stat-list.php?c=1&b=&btn_search=Search&pg=3&st_player_id=87300&vm=simple&collapsed=&sf=st_datetime&so=desc
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-17 08:10:46
January 17 2009 08:06 GMT
#114
Huh maybe some sMi members remember something about their SaddleS then?

Maybe he just noticed your name and thought it was cool, or its just some fucked up coincidence.
edit:
GosuGamers lists sMi.SaddleS as an inactive member of them, if you've never been a member of them its just probably a coincidence he is using the same name.
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
January 17 2009 08:06 GMT
#115
On January 17 2009 17:02 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 16:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
On January 17 2009 16:29 BroOd wrote:
On January 17 2009 15:54 JoeSaddles wrote:
On January 17 2009 12:16 d(O.o)a wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:10 rei wrote:
On January 17 2009 10:06 niteReloaded wrote:

OH MY GOD.


God does not exist, it is a frictional character from a frictional book stop wasting my time mother fucking condescending Christian.

what you have quote is as out of context as the quote i made above.


I am not Christian I am an atheist but I still say OH MY GOD not because I'm christian and believe in him but because it is a commonly used term in the English language.

Not to mention as far as I can recall "friction" and "fiction" are two totally different thing TOTALLY.



I have not failed and on my third day of playing i did pretty well after resetting when first 2 days 65+ games of practice i went 40-28.

I was obviously not playing very well in those 68 games after only playing for the first time in 4 years. About 90% of my c rank losses were to 40-12 and 24-2 players who had B ranks in previous season, after seeing this in my match list I realized I should not have reset, I was playing very good players who did not belong at C-, they were just slow to rank up this season.


http://www.iccup.com/gamingprofile/saddles.html after resetting my only losses are to B ranked players. seems there are still a lot of them at lower ranks.. probably resets or ppl who havent played yet this season.


I do believe that in a few weeks of shaking the rust off I will be able to proceed to B or B+.

I've already beaten a few players who had B and B+ ranks in past seasons... and this is my 3'rd day of practice.... saying that "most D+ zergs will beat me" is not very accurate at all....

Give me like 12-14 days to get back into shape, I'm also gonna make a blog and upload some replays tonight, my replays are no longer garbage and as soon as my APM gets back to where it used to be (235-245) i'll be in good shape i think.


4 years? so who was sMi.SaddleS playing pgt just over 2 years ago?

You were at C+ with 97-105. The competition has gotten much more fierce since then, so unless being inactive made you a much better player, I don't know how you can just arbitrarily say you're going to be a B+ player.



I was never 97-105....


and that time I played on pgt I played for about 2 days then stopped never played anywhere near 200 games ... I was addicted to world of warcraft for the last 3+ years. have not played BW seriously since 04-05


So smi.saddles was someone else?



yes for sure, especially now that I see he played another whole season and got to B+... where on pgtour I never played that many games, have not played competitively since 04'
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
JoeSaddles
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States344 Posts
January 17 2009 08:09 GMT
#116
heres earlier that year

http://sc-player.marw.net/player-stat-list.php?c=2&b=&btn_search=Search&pg=4&st_player_id=87300&vm=simple&collapsed=&sf=st_datetime&so=desc

and later that year in 04'
http://sc-player.marw.net/player-stat-list.php?c=6&b=&btn_search=Search&pg=2&st_player_id=87300&vm=simple&collapsed=&sf=st_datetime&so=desc


thhat was the last time i played hundreds of games on a ladder
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/SaddleS.html
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
January 17 2009 08:10 GMT
#117
Ok, we're waiting for the results. You have 12-14 days!
Moderator
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1512
WardiTV869
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8286
Bisu 2301
Shuttle 1123
Horang2 768
Larva 512
BeSt 506
EffOrt 442
Stork 308
actioN 282
Mini 238
[ Show more ]
Mind 174
Zeus 101
910 98
Barracks 79
Snow 73
Mong 67
Sea.KH 59
hero 53
Shinee 42
JYJ 36
ToSsGirL 33
sorry 32
Bale 30
Sexy 29
Aegong 25
Killer 23
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 20
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2033
Dendi1069
febbydoto42
Counter-Strike
fl0m2010
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko446
Other Games
singsing2874
olofmeister1235
hiko1000
B2W.Neo805
Livibee476
crisheroes405
XBOCT288
TKL 262
Hui .238
Pyrionflax216
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX162
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2955
• Jankos2023
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 53m
Replay Cast
8h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.