• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8194 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 68

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 81 Next
Konni
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany3044 Posts
July 18 2008 14:23 GMT
#1341
I live-read this thread from page 60 to now and it still makes me laugh. Can't wait for the next serious post :D
jingXD
Profile Joined May 2007
United States283 Posts
July 18 2008 14:45 GMT
#1342
Wow... just wow.
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
July 18 2008 17:17 GMT
#1343
On July 18 2008 12:16 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.

what the hell is a chinaman like you doing with so many black girls?

not in a racist way
but, i'm just curious?


hes gangsta yo
OMin
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States545 Posts
July 18 2008 17:50 GMT
#1344
omg this one got me sooo bad

cuz it showed my brother and not me, so it confused the shit out of me
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-18 19:29:08
July 18 2008 19:09 GMT
#1345
On July 14 2008 11:17 Catyoul wrote:
[image loading]

is me. bahahahahaha awesome.
proof = changed pic to a party bus. its sersiouly me...fuckmylife, also i'm not the guy with the beard i'm they guy with the velvet underground shirt on and the MASSIVE grin
Dwell
TaDa1.
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
655 Posts
July 18 2008 21:38 GMT
#1346
On July 18 2008 11:10 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.


[image loading]

sos bomber stork savior fan ^ http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/5160596/1/WXZ/achievements/category/4377898
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
July 18 2008 21:56 GMT
#1347
There's something I don't understand about this thread. I mean, why is this not on tl front page news yet?
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
July 18 2008 21:58 GMT
#1348
Lol this thread lives!
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
July 18 2008 22:35 GMT
#1349
On July 19 2008 06:56 VIB wrote:
There's something I don't understand about this thread. I mean, why is this not on tl front page news yet?

There was a poll on the front page a few days ago about this thread.
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
July 18 2008 22:54 GMT
#1350
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.

plz tell me you banged one?

PS Wtf, where are all these girls from and how the hell are you in the middle of'em??
Sky
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Jordan812 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-19 00:05:30
July 19 2008 00:04 GMT
#1351
On July 19 2008 07:54 niteReloaded wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.

plz tell me you banged one?

PS Wtf, where are all these girls from and how the hell are you in the middle of'em??


He seems so out of place it almost looks like a shop :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
...jumping into cold water whenever I get the chance.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
July 19 2008 00:22 GMT
#1352
hahahaha
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
July 19 2008 00:40 GMT
#1353
OMG thread still alive!!! Gogo 100 Pages!! What's the record?
Manfinson
Profile Joined July 2008
United States1 Post
July 23 2008 20:52 GMT
#1354
You know why i find this whole thing so fucking weird?

THATS MY FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1397610131

To all you weirdos wishing you were me, fuck ya =]

Justin~ aka xcoN)statuS
you aint gotta like me, but your gonna respect me
Jaskwith
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States197 Posts
July 23 2008 21:02 GMT
#1355
ROFL this is me...

I was wasrted as fuck rofl...

this is hilarious
sMi.jaSK
Jaskwith
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States197 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-23 21:05:33
July 23 2008 21:03 GMT
#1356
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587453082

Ok that seriously was me but yall are some fucking nerds for real..

I changed status though just for you geekers.

I ma an idiot.
sMi.jaSK
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
July 23 2008 21:04 GMT
#1357
On July 19 2008 09:40 TrentLane wrote:
OMG thread still alive!!! Gogo 100 Pages!! What's the record?


Mafia round 2 (338 pages and still running T_T)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=67925&currentpage=338
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
July 23 2008 21:05 GMT
#1358
On July 24 2008 05:52 Manfinson wrote:
You know why i find this whole thing so fucking weird?

THATS MY FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1397610131

To all you weirdos wishing you were me, fuck ya =]

Justin~ aka xcoN)statuS

Yes. YES!!! It still works! Holy shit, you made my day!!!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
July 23 2008 21:08 GMT
#1359
On July 24 2008 06:03 Jaskwith wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587453082

Ok that seriously was me but yall are some fucking nerds for real..

I changed status though just for you geekers.

I ma an idiot.

Now that you changed your status, I am sure that it is you.
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 23 2008 21:16 GMT
#1360
On July 24 2008 05:52 Manfinson wrote:
You know why i find this whole thing so fucking weird?

THATS MY FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1397610131

To all you weirdos wishing you were me, fuck ya =]

Justin~ aka xcoN)statuS


Yeah it's actually you, we made a 68 page thread on teamliquid talking about someone who wasn't even registered here. Someone who has no starcraft related info AT ALL in his facebook. Still we decided to make a thread about YOU, just so we could take turns into saying we were you, because you're so goddamned fantastic.

I'm out of here, I've never been owned so hard before, never have I felt like such a fucking idiot. I'm deleting my account as we speak. Goodbye and thanks for the ownage.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1417
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 42
Hyun 19
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 16m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.