• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11166 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 81

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-29 03:16:41
July 29 2008 03:16 GMT
#1601
On July 29 2008 10:46 SnowFantasy wrote:
Shit, 80 pages. T.T

CCCOMBO BBBREAKER!!!

edit-lulz got the 81st page too
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Meat
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands3751 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-29 14:53:53
July 29 2008 14:53 GMT
#1602
omg haha the guy who's pic it is mailed me,


TL username: SHSZ.KERO
I read through most of the post on the thread "Creepiest Starcraft Player?", and there are way too many private info about me.


I will give you guys 2 weeks warning before this issue goes to lawsuit.


I really don't want to do this, so please delete it.


It will save both of our time.
Again, I'm sorry for causing the trouble in first place.


Thanks


oh no's, don't sue me plz!
Administrator
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
July 29 2008 14:55 GMT
#1603
if he doesnt have the bear, he cant touch us lolololololol
Teamliquidian townie
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
July 29 2008 15:10 GMT
#1604
On July 29 2008 23:53 Liquid`Meat wrote:
omg haha the guy who's pic it is mailed me,

Show nested quote +

TL username: SHSZ.KERO
I read through most of the post on the thread "Creepiest Starcraft Player?", and there are way too many private info about me.


I will give you guys 2 weeks warning before this issue goes to lawsuit.


I really don't want to do this, so please delete it.


It will save both of our time.
Again, I'm sorry for causing the trouble in first place.


Thanks


oh no's, don't sue me plz!

HAHAHAHA
when will the madness end!
Retired BW Noob
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
July 29 2008 15:13 GMT
#1605

TL username: SHSZ.KERO
I read through most of the post on the thread "Creepiest Starcraft Player?"


I can't stand liars
Retired BW Noob
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
July 29 2008 15:15 GMT
#1606
I didn't read any of this thread on account of facebook suckin terribly and the pic in the OP not working the first time I clicked on it and to date but you guys are dicks if he's being serious
Nak Allstar.
pubbanana
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3063 Posts
July 29 2008 15:23 GMT
#1607
On July 30 2008 00:15 MiniRoman wrote:
I didn't read any of this thread on account of facebook suckin terribly and the pic in the OP not working the first time I clicked on it and to date but you guys are dicks if he's being serious


The picture in the OP is of your Facebook picture (if you're logged into Facebook). So, each person who clicks this thread is seeing their own picture.

Or, at least, that's how I've come to understand it. I was pretty confused when I read this myself a first.
Wachet, stehet im Glauben, seid männlich und seid stark.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
July 29 2008 15:23 GMT
#1608
omg the fuck
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 29 2008 15:37 GMT
#1609
On July 30 2008 00:23 mikeymoo wrote:
omg the fuck


You goddamn drunk.
Moderator
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
July 29 2008 16:04 GMT
#1610
On July 30 2008 00:37 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2008 00:23 mikeymoo wrote:
omg the fuck


You goddamn drunk.


Haha, he isn't still passed out at your house is he?
Moderator
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
July 29 2008 16:05 GMT
#1611
On July 30 2008 01:04 Kau wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2008 00:37 Chill wrote:
On July 30 2008 00:23 mikeymoo wrote:
omg the fuck


You goddamn drunk.


Haha, he isn't still passed out at your house is he?


=[ Drunk for the first time and I get soooo much shit.

Ofc I'm still there. We're inseparable.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
July 29 2008 16:25 GMT
#1612
On July 29 2008 10:32 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
WHY
WONT
YOU
DIE

Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 29 2008 16:29 GMT
#1613
On July 29 2008 23:53 Liquid`Meat wrote:
omg haha the guy who's pic it is mailed me,

Show nested quote +

TL username: SHSZ.KERO
I read through most of the post on the thread "Creepiest Starcraft Player?", and there are way too many private info about me.


I will give you guys 2 weeks warning before this issue goes to lawsuit.


I really don't want to do this, so please delete it.


It will save both of our time.
Again, I'm sorry for causing the trouble in first place.


Thanks


oh no's, don't sue me plz!
What private info is he talking about?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
July 29 2008 17:08 GMT
#1614
On July 30 2008 01:05 mikeymoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2008 01:04 Kau wrote:
On July 30 2008 00:37 Chill wrote:
On July 30 2008 00:23 mikeymoo wrote:
omg the fuck


You goddamn drunk.


Haha, he isn't still passed out at your house is he?


=[ Drunk for the first time and I get soooo much shit.

Ofc I'm still there. We're inseparable.


So much shit? What? I was getting everyone to cheer you on hahaha :D
Moderator
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
July 29 2008 17:15 GMT
#1615
On July 30 2008 01:05 mikeymoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2008 01:04 Kau wrote:
On July 30 2008 00:37 Chill wrote:
On July 30 2008 00:23 mikeymoo wrote:
omg the fuck


You goddamn drunk.


Haha, he isn't still passed out at your house is he?


=[ Drunk for the first time and I get soooo much shit.

Ofc I'm still there. We're inseparable.


So how much of that night do you actually remember?
Moderator
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
July 29 2008 17:31 GMT
#1616
okay but really who re-opened it and why
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
July 29 2008 22:06 GMT
#1617
awww... re-closed
Moderator
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
July 29 2008 22:08 GMT
#1618
aww
Prev 1 79 80 81
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 27m
Replay Cast
5h 12m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.