• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

Creepiest starcraft player on facebook? - Page 67

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
July 18 2008 01:44 GMT
#1321
hahahahaha at random korean. did anyone save what he posted?
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
TaDa1.
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
655 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-18 02:01:44
July 18 2008 01:48 GMT
#1322
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.
sos bomber stork savior fan ^ http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/5160596/1/WXZ/achievements/category/4377898
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
July 18 2008 01:49 GMT
#1323
On July 18 2008 10:44 ahrara_ wrote:
hahahahaha at random korean. did anyone save what he posted?


An admin can dig it out.

Do it Pleeaaaaaaasseeee
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-18 02:11:06
July 18 2008 02:10 GMT
#1324
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.


[image loading]
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 18 2008 02:12 GMT
#1325
On July 18 2008 09:35 Kau wrote:
Show nested quote +
[image loading]


You forgot to cross out your name at the very top.


Quoting this in case he gets you to remove it.

Please note he forgot to blank his name at the top... so now we all know the exact person that is a fucking retard.

Good stuff.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 18 2008 02:17 GMT
#1326
haahahhahahahahah jesus christ
HolyToss1911
Profile Joined May 2007
354 Posts
July 18 2008 02:29 GMT
#1327
On July 18 2008 10:05 Zanno wrote:
oh. see, i've been out of town for a week, when you come back and your photo has been pasted in a 60 page thread that you only bothered reading it makes you think things

the other thing is i probably AM the creepiest motherfucker on facebook

[image loading]


combine this with the fact that in that particular photo you can't make the face out at all it wasn't surprising to me at all that countless people would claim to be the dude in the photo. oops.



why dont you read any of the 60 pages?
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 18 2008 02:42 GMT
#1328
On July 18 2008 11:12 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2008 09:35 Kau wrote:
[image loading]


You forgot to cross out your name at the very top.


Quoting this in case he gets you to remove it.

Please note he forgot to blank his name at the top... so now we all know the exact person that is a fucking retard.

Good stuff.


Don't worry Geoff, got you covered there. Saved the page on my HD and also made a backup copy on a pendrive.

Btw, will and admin close this shit already? :/ It's kinda lost the steam after page 30...
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 18 2008 02:53 GMT
#1329
I disagree man I'm still laughing at TaDa's post.
evera
Profile Joined July 2008
1 Post
Last Edited: 2008-07-18 03:07:49
July 18 2008 02:55 GMT
#1330
that guy is frickin hot

i'd bang him
Sharkey
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
668 Posts
July 18 2008 03:05 GMT
#1331
Uh, that is the same picture that I have on my facebook. So maybe it is me.
What I don't understand is why this topic is created. It doesn't make any sense...
>.<
If anyone has any serious prayer requests please PM me. Thx.
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
July 18 2008 03:06 GMT
#1332
You guys, why...
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
July 18 2008 03:16 GMT
#1333
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.

what the hell is a chinaman like you doing with so many black girls?

not in a racist way
but, i'm just curious?
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
July 18 2008 03:20 GMT
#1334
LOL, I knew right away what was going on before the second page came up, but Sonuvbob got me pretty good in page 15 with the tl gallery.
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 18 2008 03:20 GMT
#1335
On July 18 2008 10:27 thestool91 wrote:
im going to say this actually got me. i thought someone hacked into my facebook account. and i actually believed it because i joined a starcraft group on fb and i had some stupidass picture for my display pic lol
but really, how did u make the code?
Just quote his post, you'll see it's really simple. He just posted this link http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?&items[]=badge_profile_pic&items[]=badge_mobile_status&layout=vert&format=png with image tags. That link basically takes you to your own picture assuming you're logged into facebook at the time of viewing.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 18 2008 03:20 GMT
#1336
rofl alallalalal
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
July 18 2008 03:38 GMT
#1337
On July 18 2008 12:05 Sharkey wrote:
Uh, that is the same picture that I have on my facebook. So maybe it is me.
What I don't understand is why this topic is created. It doesn't make any sense...
>.<

Your ugliness is thread-worthy.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
July 18 2008 07:25 GMT
#1338
i just had to make this post
1337
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
July 18 2008 07:47 GMT
#1339
On July 18 2008 12:16 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.

what the hell is a chinaman like you doing with so many black girls?

not in a racist way
but, i'm just curious?

who cares! can't u imagine that picture up in TL gallery? THats like insta win lol
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
TaDa1.
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
655 Posts
July 18 2008 14:12 GMT
#1340
On July 18 2008 12:16 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2008 10:48 TaDa1. wrote:
[image loading]


lol that's me. I looked like that because I had a lot of fun

[image loading]


That night, the girl on my right asked me whether it's true that Asians have smaller penis. I told her that penis is just like muscle, the more you use it, the bigger it gets.
The girl on my left asked me "Ken you are eating oyster, who are you trying to bang tonight? I told her "I'm gonna knock all your doors tonight."
I laughed so much and ended up looking like that the next morning.

what the hell is a chinaman like you doing with so many black girls?

not in a racist way
but, i'm just curious?

It was a free 1 week school trip. We went to the south to learn more about black cultures and foods, so they were many black girls. There were funny and the story was real btw.
sos bomber stork savior fan ^ http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/5160596/1/WXZ/achievements/category/4377898
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.