• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10602 users

Now Accepting Applications for Camp Starcraft - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Resonate
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8402 Posts
July 08 2003 12:17 GMT
#41
hahahahaha
Memory lane in nice
Dirk
Profile Joined May 2003
United States1339 Posts
July 08 2003 12:19 GMT
#42
LMFAO, you can't be serious.
Anyone who would pay 750$, let alone even consider going to a 'starcraft camp' should be shot. Why pay 750$ to go live in a house with other BW players, and do things which you could do right at home for free. Hell, anyone who would go to a SC camp most likely doesnt get any girls... so id suggest just taking that 750$ and paying some pornstar/escort in your area to have sex with you, you'll have the time of your life, and probably consider quitting BW all together. :/
Dont confuse me wit these suckas... cuz when I spit, you here more OOOs than a skip to my lou move.. at the ruckers - Lloyd Banks
Veg
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada2945 Posts
July 08 2003 12:24 GMT
#43
--- Nuked ---
asdasdas
Sky101
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States1758 Posts
July 08 2003 12:28 GMT
#44
Actually if you were rich enough, 750 would be nothing if you want to meet boxer, and I think we all do, you're lying to yourself if you say you have not the slightest interest in meeting boxer/playing him...
Peter, Dang, pm me!!!
nL69)Rabbit
Profile Joined December 2002
Botswana19 Posts
July 08 2003 12:45 GMT
#45
I got some money to burn.

Sign me up:

rabbit@godisdead.com
I am just a rabbit!
imRadu
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
1798 Posts
July 08 2003 12:58 GMT
#46
band camp > this
Its really good to see that some people dont let education get in the way of their ignorance
Quiksilver
Profile Joined December 2002
United States424 Posts
July 08 2003 13:34 GMT
#47
yeah really, its all relative. to some people 750 is nothing.
Live.
AK-Nemesis
Profile Joined December 2002
2005 Posts
July 08 2003 13:41 GMT
#48
wow....750...WOW>...
Nemesis has left the building~
CrazYtosS
Profile Joined February 2003
United States53 Posts
July 08 2003 13:44 GMT
#49
Get a life. Stop feeding off from other nerds who have no lifes. You two should be considered con-artist's. Your always trying to come up with stupid ways of making money for urselfs
WishB[oN]e
Profile Joined May 2003
United States9 Posts
July 08 2003 13:51 GMT
#50
I'd join if I had the money...I like meeting new people and whats better I might actually learn from something from this since I'm not all that great. Unfortunately I don't really have the money or transportation to be able to get there..but I think the ideas really great. Money seems to be a big deal anyway...but from what I'm seeing its mainly just a few people laughing and then the rest are people nobody knows who are just laughing to be laughing....anyway...I don't think this is ridiculous at all...and if it works out this year you should expect me in the future...this is just something I wouldn't give up on.
HaLoToss
Profile Joined February 2003
United States357 Posts
July 08 2003 13:52 GMT
#51
hint to ilnp : stick with the strategy guide...
B.net id = EchoOfRain One more pill to kill the pain...
Refrain[FriZ]
Profile Joined June 2003
Canada4337 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-07-08 14:10:22
July 08 2003 14:06 GMT
#52
If I had the time(available)/money(in my case, not a huge hurdle, but I'm sure others feel differently) I'd definitely go.

I live in Canada, so it's about a $1000+airfare here, which is a hefty amount; but for an annual event I would plan on going for the novelty of it if I didn't already have serious commitments planned out for August this year.

I think it's a great idea, between the two of these guys they're making maybe upwards of maybe 4k, 5k in a week (subtracting expenses) doing something they are better at than most people, and at that, something they love.

Really, if this happens a second time next year keep me updated, because it seems like a great event and I'll have to plan beforehand in order to put some serious thought into going.

I think I'm on the same wavelength as WishB[oN]e, I'd really like to do something, in my opinion is so fun, but would rather wait, judge, and plan for next year. Good luck to Rekrul, ILNP, and whoever applies/gets accepted, and most imporantly, be sure to HF!
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-07-08 14:32:25
July 08 2003 14:27 GMT
#53
If I had the money, I'd go and shoot the both of them, and end this lunacy

Edit;
This is probably an attempt to make back some of the money he had to bribe chojja with to play
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
Bleww
Profile Joined October 2002
United States1080 Posts
July 08 2003 14:34 GMT
#54
sign me up.

aim - Lettersonly1
I am back
Dirk
Profile Joined May 2003
United States1339 Posts
July 08 2003 14:41 GMT
#55
=/
Dont confuse me wit these suckas... cuz when I spit, you here more OOOs than a skip to my lou move.. at the ruckers - Lloyd Banks
Jamers
Profile Joined October 2002
Israel1327 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-07-08 14:55:38
July 08 2003 14:43 GMT
#56
bASesinAtOR
Profile Joined November 2002
Bhutan1295 Posts
July 08 2003 14:47 GMT
#57
On July 08 2003 21:58 imRadu wrote:
band camp > this

hahaha!!
sike
uiCk
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Canada1925 Posts
July 08 2003 14:50 GMT
#58
* daily group masturbation session included in the price
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
July 08 2003 15:14 GMT
#59
--- Nuked ---
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
July 08 2003 15:41 GMT
#60
Would any1 consider actually hosting some sort of event? (cheaper, not specifically for bw training) Having lets say 20-30 people show up each bringing 200$ (and covering all their own expenses - food, etc) or 400$ (expenses covered).

If i had a more central location i would host something like that. Theres a wicked lodge at Mt. Washginton (a mountain 30 mins from my house) that beds 30 ppl. It would be awesome to have a LAN up there for like a week or 2. Has a spa and a hot tub. :X If any1 could host something like that im sure alot more people would be interested.

BW isnt exactly embraced by society - i don't know any1 in r/l that plays this game hardcore like i do. It would be nice to hang out with some people who share the same competitive passion that i do. I mean friends are cool, but volleyball is only so entertaining.
Happiness only real when shared.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21041
Calm 2219
Shuttle 332
White-Ra 178
Mini 173
ZZZero.O 134
firebathero 72
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1537
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4278
Liquid`Hasu616
Other Games
summit1g7308
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN1606
fl0m1478
olofmeister1061
B2W.Neo834
RotterdaM637
Beastyqt358
crisheroes325
Livibee210
Pyrionflax189
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick964
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1460
• Shiphtur675
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 47m
Replay Cast
2h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.