• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:13
CEST 22:13
KST 05:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10563 users

Now Accepting Applications for Camp Starcraft - Page 11

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-07-10 10:38:28
July 10 2003 10:20 GMT
#201
My car has odometer reads 380,081 and this is the second clutch. It took a little more skill then I will ever possess to install it correctly due to the copious amount of rust. In addition, a clutch is not something you want to try to replace by following the 123 steps in a guide. If you dont know how to do it, and you fuck it up, it could end up costing more then 900.
ModeratorGodfather
LostProphecy
Profile Joined July 2003
United States8 Posts
July 10 2003 10:26 GMT
#202
yea heh.. I just know how to do alot of car stuff cause I have helped rebuild corvette engine and I have helped my dad work on other cars so I gues its just me...
HovZ
Profile Joined December 2002
United States1917 Posts
July 10 2003 10:32 GMT
#203
manifesto where dio u work and how much do u make
z7-Rain : D Block is a rly good rapper, cosmo : mobb deep is a rly good rapper, cosmo : that song notorious thugs by bone and andre nickatana is sick
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
July 10 2003 10:41 GMT
#204
I work as a self esteem counsellor for those kids who cannot function in the real world, and therefore feel the need to inflate their ego's by hiding behind a computer screen. I try to draw these kids out of their shell, and show them new things like exercise, the sun, and food groups that are not microwavable.

I get paid however much your parents can afford, in this case, it is pro bono.

Our first appointment is on Monday.

Zoo Keeper high: 31,006.

Mani~
ModeratorGodfather
HovZ
Profile Joined December 2002
United States1917 Posts
July 10 2003 10:47 GMT
#205
typical canadian stupidity. well im assuming that you dont work, and you get whatever money u have from your parents. which may or may not be alot(i dunno if they are rich). but until u work and earn ur own money and pay for your food cloths bills, then dont tell me what a lot of money is and isnt. ur an idiot for thinking charging someone 750 to play a comp game v other newbies with commentary and watching vods is giving to the community. and comparing sc camp to a clutch? are you retarded? a clutch is much more important, and worth alot more then sc camp, as it provides soemthing u will need in every day use, transportation
z7-Rain : D Block is a rly good rapper, cosmo : mobb deep is a rly good rapper, cosmo : that song notorious thugs by bone and andre nickatana is sick
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27179 Posts
July 10 2003 10:50 GMT
#206
Dont worry HovZ, we will cure that anger.

In all seriousness, what makes you think I am going to post how much I make on an online forum lol.

Use your head.

Mani~
ModeratorGodfather
roCh
Profile Joined October 2002
Sweden870 Posts
July 10 2003 10:53 GMT
#207
Is there somewhere and that camp that will promise you that you will gain 40 pounds.


I'll hold a camp for all the fat starcraft geeks that need to lose some wieght..!
roCh - pronouced rock - comes in all sizes
LostProphecy
Profile Joined July 2003
United States8 Posts
July 10 2003 11:00 GMT
#208
I don't work and I don't make any money working on cars cause I'm too young.. i'm only 15.. I just helped out my cousin on his vet's engine we tricked it out, re-did the heads had them custom made re did the exhaust system and all that
LostProphecy
Profile Joined July 2003
United States8 Posts
July 10 2003 11:02 GMT
#209
On July 10 2003 19:41 Manifesto7 wrote:
I work as a self esteem counsellor for those kids who cannot function in the real world, and therefore feel the need to inflate their ego's by hiding behind a computer screen. I try to draw these kids out of their shell, and show them new things like exercise, the sun, and food groups that are not microwavable.

I get paid however much your parents can afford, in this case, it is pro bono.

Our first appointment is on Monday.

Zoo Keeper high: 31,006.

Mani~


Sounds.. fun :-D
S(O)ME(O)NE
Profile Joined December 2002
Canada473 Posts
July 10 2003 11:30 GMT
#210
ACtually i think it sounds fun, but if only it was cheaper. It would cost me all my savings for my computer to go... Thats alot of money for one week.........
Sky101
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States1758 Posts
July 10 2003 11:58 GMT
#211
Saying charging someone 750 for an SC camp "giving back to the community" is just retarded. I don't know if you're ILNP in disguise or one of his supporters but please don't post such stupidity. Oh and what do you know, people who said paying $750 for an SC camp isn't much, NEVER SIGNED UP....
No offense to ilnp and his idea, I liked it, although the price is too outrageous.
Peter, Dang, pm me!!!
CHN_Danger
Profile Joined July 2003
United States66 Posts
July 10 2003 12:03 GMT
#212
On July 10 2003 18:57 Twisted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2003 22:59 schooled wrote:
What a joke. Seriously GET A FUCKING JOB U FUCKING NERDS.
George Thorogood - Get a Haircut - DOWNLOAD IT!


Best post in this topic.

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2003 04:46 DeMoNiC wrote:
Could u losers get any gayer -_- i mean damN!, cant u see these guys are trying to use they're skills to GIVE BACK to the fucking communnity? but i guess thats a bit too hard to understand for some of us gamers no?

P.s. if ur just gonna say something fucking retarded like the above post by Zurtle u SHOULD be banned.. ur just spamming which is against the forum rules ya know.


You should be banned for displaying such faggotness.


Agreed
ilnp
Profile Joined December 2002
Iceland1330 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-07-10 12:13:20
July 10 2003 12:07 GMT
#213
On July 10 2003 17:21 [pG]Rekrul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2003 08:57 Wirthi wrote:
ILNP would not call this a joke if he had gotten more positive feedback on it. Just posting this shit, then waiting for responses and after realizing that 90% of them are negative calling it a joke ? Hmmm, lol.
If 8 players should sign up they will do it, if no one signs up, they call it a joke.


No.

It was a joke to begin with.

If 8 people did sign up hell yes we'd take the 6k.


It's easy for you to say, considering it's not your house, bitch.

:-)

Look, it was a joke. I'm poking fun at the community, simmer down. I don't think any of you had your hopes up about attending so I don't feel like I crushed anyone's hopes and dreams. I was hoping it could be something we'd all sit and laugh at, which a few of us did, but it turned into a whole bunch of people wanting to debate nerdiness and attack people, etc, etc. I wish it didn't turn into that, I just wanted this post to be something for which we could all get together and laugh.

But I guess you guys don't come to this forum to share a good time, you come to rip on other people If you think this is some way for me to "save face" after everyone hated my idea, that's your perogative, I just hope you had fun with the idea rather than getting angry/jealous/whatever negative emotion you may harbor towards me/my posts.
8===D~~
Kobayashi
Profile Joined February 2003
Portugal1970 Posts
July 10 2003 12:10 GMT
#214
On July 10 2003 21:07 ilnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2003 17:21 [pG]Rekrul wrote:
On July 10 2003 08:57 Wirthi wrote:
ILNP would not call this a joke if he had gotten more positive feedback on it. Just posting this shit, then waiting for responses and after realizing that 90% of them are negative calling it a joke ? Hmmm, lol.
If 8 players should sign up they will do it, if no one signs up, they call it a joke.


No.

It was a joke to begin with.

If 8 people did sign up hell yes we'd take the 6k.


It's easy for you to say, considering it's not your house, bitch.

:-)

Look, it was a joke. I'm poking fun at the community, simmer down. I don't think any of you had your hopes up about attending so I don't feel like I crushed anyone's hopes and dreams. I was hoping it could be something we'd all sit and laugh at, which a few of us did, but it turned into a whole bunch of people wanting to debate nerdiness and attack people, etc, etc. I wish it didn't turn into that, I just wanted this post to be something for which we could all get together and laugh.

But I guess you guys don't come to this forum to share a good time, you come to rip on other people


hmmm...nice post
I love mankind, its people I hate
LostProphecy
Profile Joined July 2003
United States8 Posts
July 10 2003 12:11 GMT
#215
lol it was funny but.. I thought you were serious.. The concept it could be done but just the amount of money made it especially a joke.. heh..
Sky101
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States1758 Posts
July 10 2003 12:18 GMT
#216
The thing is, I don't think ilnp would admit it was a joke had 8 people signed up...
Peter, Dang, pm me!!!
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
July 10 2003 13:08 GMT
#217
Do you really think his parents would be ok if 8 kids showed up at his house? My god, it was a joke to begin with.

It was still a good idea though. Too expensive imo, but i've never had money, or a job.

Mani, nice posts~~~ the more i read of u, the more i like u *_*!1111111 what name u use on bnet?

GiTM.Mora[tC] on all realsm.
Happiness only real when shared.
Sky101
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States1758 Posts
July 10 2003 13:14 GMT
#218
On July 10 2003 22:08 Teroru wrote:
Do you really think his parents would be ok if 8 kids showed up at his house? My god, it was a joke to begin with.


Anything can be worked out, especially since ilnp is...19????
Peter, Dang, pm me!!!
DeMoNiC
Profile Joined May 2003
United States294 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-07-10 13:20:05
July 10 2003 13:19 GMT
#219
heh first off im not Daemonicus or w/e so dont gg me.. and 2nd off im TERRIBLY (no really i am) sorry for being a "faggot" over a msg bored. i promise i wont dress in womans clothing and harass u again... go learn what a fag is u nerd.. u obviously have NOTHING else better to do
How many Dragonball Z Characters does it take to screw a light bulb? one, but it takes 5 episodes.
Bleww
Profile Joined October 2002
United States1080 Posts
July 10 2003 13:21 GMT
#220
ilnp has his own house... he has more money than any of us can imagine.
I am back
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21041
Calm 2219
Shuttle 332
White-Ra 178
Mini 173
ZZZero.O 134
firebathero 72
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1537
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4278
Liquid`Hasu616
Other Games
summit1g7308
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN1606
fl0m1478
olofmeister1061
B2W.Neo834
RotterdaM637
Beastyqt358
crisheroes325
Livibee210
Pyrionflax189
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick964
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1460
• Shiphtur675
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 47m
Replay Cast
2h 47m
OSC
15h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.