• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:13
CEST 15:13
KST 22:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12265 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 87

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 29 2016 20:55 GMT
#1721
On August 30 2016 05:36 Requizen wrote:
I wonder what subscriptions have jumped to. I know a lot of people (myself included) who have jumped back into WoW since Legion pre-patch or are planning to come in for the expac.


What i've been hearing, people keep mentioning that Blizzard said in the last Business call that pre-orders were at the same level as they were for WoD. Of course, total sub numbers were lower this time before the pre-order started, but i wouldn't be surprised to see 9-10 million again. Hopefully Blizzard mentions it, even though they said they won't reveal any sub numbers anymore.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
August 29 2016 21:32 GMT
#1722
On August 30 2016 05:36 Requizen wrote:
I wonder what subscriptions have jumped to. I know a lot of people (myself included) who have jumped back into WoW since Legion pre-patch or are planning to come in for the expac.

I would guess 7-8 mil and then lose most of those again in the first 6 months.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 29 2016 21:44 GMT
#1723
I'm guessing retention will be higher this time around thanks to Artifacts and Mythic+, but we'll see.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
August 29 2016 21:46 GMT
#1724
On August 30 2016 06:32 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 05:36 Requizen wrote:
I wonder what subscriptions have jumped to. I know a lot of people (myself included) who have jumped back into WoW since Legion pre-patch or are planning to come in for the expac.

I would guess 7-8 mil and then lose most of those again in the first 6 months.

most? I can't imagine it bombing that badly. There's so much to do in Legion compared to WoD....and they actually have upcoming patches.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 29 2016 21:47 GMT
#1725
I think the prospect of Kara alone will keep a good number of people around.
It's your boy Guzma!
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
August 29 2016 21:50 GMT
#1726
Like, WoD didn't suck because the gameplay was just awful or anything, WoD sucked because there wasn't any content in the expansion or in the upcoming patches. I don't forsee this to be that to be an issue, although something awful could get in the cogs. I hope I'm not putting my foot in my mouth, I could be though.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 29 2016 21:52 GMT
#1727
EXP LIVE!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
August 29 2016 22:03 GMT
#1728
On August 30 2016 06:44 Seuss wrote:
I'm guessing retention will be higher this time around thanks to Artifacts and Mythic+, but we'll see.


What exactly is Mythic+ ?
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-29 22:04:55
August 29 2016 22:04 GMT
#1729
On August 30 2016 07:03 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2016 06:44 Seuss wrote:
I'm guessing retention will be higher this time around thanks to Artifacts and Mythic+, but we'll see.


What exactly is Mythic+ ?

It's scaling dungeons that also have affixes that have really good gear.

http://www.worldofmoudi.com/legion-mythic-plus-guide
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
August 29 2016 22:06 GMT
#1730
Oooh I had no idea they added Greater Rifts to WoW

interesting
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 29 2016 22:26 GMT
#1731
00:25am

the lag has hit, no spells castable for the last 2-3 minutes
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
August 29 2016 22:41 GMT
#1732
On August 30 2016 07:06 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Oooh I had no idea they added Greater Rifts to WoW

interesting

This expansion is just tons of ideas borrowed and taken from Diablo. You have greater rifts, bounties, skill gems for your artifacts that kinda work like +skill in D2,
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 29 2016 22:58 GMT
#1733
No lag here. Launch has been smooth as hell so far
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
August 29 2016 23:29 GMT
#1734
Silvermoon, the biggest EU server is smooth as butter. Had only a very minor hiccup at the start
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 29 2016 23:32 GMT
#1735
On August 30 2016 07:58 Grettin wrote:
No lag here. Launch has been smooth as hell so far


Was just a hiccup, smoothest expansion launch so far from what i've seen in the first ~100 minutes. (Silvermoon EU)
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
August 29 2016 23:33 GMT
#1736
Didnt know about bounties. Sounds interesting enough for me atleast.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-30 01:12:07
August 30 2016 01:11 GMT
#1737
Welp, we've still got 6 hours to go so...trying to get some sleep, but I was sick today and slept most of the morning/early afternoon so I'm just gonna be really fucking tired at work tomorrow.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
August 30 2016 01:48 GMT
#1738
In another month I'll move apartments and have stable internet again... Gonna play the shit out of Legion!
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 30 2016 02:54 GMT
#1739
First hiccup here. Whole EU seems to be lagging.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-30 03:37:09
August 30 2016 03:34 GMT
#1740
On August 30 2016 11:54 Grettin wrote:
First hiccup here. Whole EU seems to be lagging.


Was fine for me! I'm actually questing alone most of the time because of the phasing
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 232
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings109
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko345
SHIN 232
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41706
Bisu 2290
Shuttle 1837
Hyuk 1686
EffOrt 423
Soma 413
Larva 406
Mini 378
ZerO 301
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 93
Leta 82
Zeus 71
Pusan 58
Trap 50
Sexy 48
Hyun 48
Hm[arnc] 40
Killer 39
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 25
PianO 23
zelot 23
sorry 17
yabsab 13
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 6
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4496
qojqva1434
Dendi973
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor854
crisheroes686
Liquid`Hasu111
Other Games
gofns39573
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1180
Happy275
DeMusliM241
Livibee218
Mew2King93
Liquid`VortiX75
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9239
League of Legends
• Jankos1713
Other Games
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 47m
INu's Battles
22h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.