• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11417 users

[WoW] Battle for Azeroth - Page 130

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 541 Next
BfA Community Links:
GP : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/KKMpKPSlgd?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/v9x5bAF3jD?region=EU&faction=Horde
TLEUA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/ALwgJnC5Wo?region=EU&faction=Alliance
TLNAH : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vPrmjJxiVnJ?region=US&faction=Horde
TLNAA : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeZj7P0SXLn?region=US&faction=Alliance
Bnet: Bnet - https://blizzard.com/invite/amvLM0EubJv

On November 03 2016 06:57 GTR wrote:
I've created a Google Form/Spreadsheet for people to help add eachother.

Hopefully this will makes things easier for us to find people for Mythic+ runs and what not as opposed to sifting through 150+ pages of discussion.

Form
Spreadsheet

If a moderator could add this as a moderator note at the top it'd be appreciated.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 19 2016 00:05 GMT
#2581
I could pop back onto Cenarius and level my druid, but my guild is going pretty hardcore into raiding the next couple weeks so it'd be slow.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
September 19 2016 00:10 GMT
#2582
On September 19 2016 07:31 dae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2016 07:02 Cyro wrote:
dunno just seems proportionate more Demon Hunters, had the same thing in WOTLK for DKs is all


DK was a lot worse in my experience :D


But right now there are so many melee specs that are pretty broken. Mobility, self healing, damage, stuns, all of it is skewed towards melee and against casters/healers right now.

So many melee have effectively ranged interrupts now :-(.


So many ranged specs are just bad. Mage is all fire all the way, warlocks, hunters and priests are in an awful state. I was looking at ranged DPS to pick an alt earlier and just don't want to play anything even though i usually prefer ranged
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-19 00:13:26
September 19 2016 00:12 GMT
#2583
They should have converted some of the melee classes to give them a ranged spec like they did to Hunter for survival, Outlaw Rogue could be ranged and something like Necromancer for Death Knight or something(instead of Unholy). For the Hybrid specs both Feral and Enh are superior to their ranged counterparts from what I remember.

Every added class has been melee dps over the years, that needs changing.
WriterXiao8~~
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-19 02:15:33
September 19 2016 01:53 GMT
#2584
9x classes w/ melee (DK, DH, Feral, Surv, WW, Ret, Rogue, Enhance, Warrior)

6x classes w/ ranged (Locks, Mages, Spriests, Ele Shaman, Hunters and Balance Druids)

Little funny cause it would have been 5 melee, 6 ranged before they added three melee-only classes and reworked hunters to be able to spec melee - no ranged class, no class gaining a ranged spec

------

It's getting very hard to grind out artifact levels. I'm @21 right now - my next trait with 3 ranks is one of the worst ones in the artifact (5 fury when you dodge an attack as DPS spec) so considering that i'd have to level to 25 to get that and the golden trait.. that's over 300k AP which is around 500 heroic dungeons at AK3. Thanks but no thanks for now

AK means that AP gains are almost doubling every 15 days so it won't be so hard in the future, there will always be some wall that's not realistic to pass at any given level of AK
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
September 19 2016 02:00 GMT
#2585
They could have converted one of the rogue spec into a ranged one very easily this expac, I was fully expecting that to happen even. It's not like that would make all rogues go ranged because of the " ranged over melee " raid eddict, since rogues are basically the best melee for raiding.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-19 03:51:48
September 19 2016 03:42 GMT
#2586
looking to get back into this and do some pvp... no interest in raiding at all. I have a druid, priest, warlock and a warrior at level 70 from burning crusade but to be honest not looking to play any of them. Also have no interest in DH right now.

Looking for something fresh that does well in PVP and has some Arena matchup compositions. (going to do the free 100 level up)

was thinking either hunter, mage, DK, or monk. Although I have heard frost mages suck atm

Any suggestions? strictly pvp oriented. Maybe some 5 mans. Plus any tips you might have for someone who has been out of the game for 5 years or more.

.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
September 19 2016 04:03 GMT
#2587
If I have to do another Suramar daily I will gouge my eyes out.
Skol
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 19 2016 08:53 GMT
#2588
Need about 100k Artifact Power for my next key trait, unlikely to get it before Wednesday, I have to say tho, getting Artifact Power has proven to be easier then I thought.
WriterXiao8~~
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
September 19 2016 09:28 GMT
#2589
On September 19 2016 02:35 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2016 02:19 Warri wrote:
On September 18 2016 23:55 deth2munkies wrote:
So all of my Withered Trainings so far have failed due to bugs:

1-3 - Withered AI bug, they stack on my pet (who tanks the mobs) and refuse to attack.
4-5 - Soul Flame bug. Affliction has an ability, Soul Flame, that triggers on a mob death and does a burst of AoE damage. In the Egg Room, it somehow causes the small spiders to infinitely spawn and infinitely die, locking the game up while Soul Flame triggers infinite times.

I fucking hate this scenario. Especially the last 2 since I had to force quit the game and get 0 rewards. All of the other times I get 0 chests because the instant I engage a boss all my withered just stop attacking and stack on my pet, which means they get hit by every single AoE spell regardless of how I move my pet or the boss.

I also had a run where i grabbed 2x10 and 1x5 chest and had 450 points bug out and have me die so i had to release spirit only to end up outside the scenario and being unable to loot any of the treasures. Opened a ticket but i bet they will just say the logs show nothing.

Edit: Oh boy, average ticket wait time 3d 5h. By that time ill be on another run without the upgrades...

I had this a couple days ago. They basically said no, they can't do anything except reset the instance. Obviously by that point (3-4 days later) it had already reset anyway so I gained nothing.



Are the one time chests still there then and you can get them again?
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
September 19 2016 09:38 GMT
#2590
Had a nice bug that I could do a world quest twice in a row. And when I went back a 2nd time I did not even have to kill the boss again. Just go near the objective and collect the rewards including item a 2nd time. Pretty weak that such bugs exist though, its like a boss giving loot twice.
Off-season = best season
crappen
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1546 Posts
September 19 2016 09:54 GMT
#2591
I have no alts, and I feeling the itch to level one up. But it's so hard to decide, cause I want it to be a ranged dps class solely for raid use. I'm thinking boomkin, they can do so much fun with 4 speccs as well.
How are boomkin doing in design? Are they mobile, can they do good on target priority? What about AoE?
I'm thinking dps numbers will be tuned, but as with sPriest and affliction lock, can they buff such specs that can be so incredible strong with multidotting?
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
September 19 2016 11:24 GMT
#2592
Urgh, used my 100 boost to try my hand at fire mage. I tell you, after going through leveling with a character that was mythic raid geared into doing it with the character boost's 650 ilvl, it's a freaking rough start. Takes forever to kill anything.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
September 19 2016 11:34 GMT
#2593
On September 19 2016 20:24 daemir wrote:
Urgh, used my 100 boost to try my hand at fire mage. I tell you, after going through leveling with a character that was mythic raid geared into doing it with the character boost's 650 ilvl, it's a freaking rough start. Takes forever to kill anything.


I felt similarly, even though I did the invasion stuff on my boosted char and was 700 ilvl. Then again, leveling anything after leveling an Affliction warlock is just inferior. There's nothing like running around instant-cast dotting everything you see and just letting the pet tank it while it dies.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-19 12:04:46
September 19 2016 12:02 GMT
#2594
Boomkin is truly a bit of everything. AoE, dots, big nuke (artifact). Since they are druids, they are mobile, and can do it all.
With the spec system as it is now, I'd recommend it. Assuming you can stand the aesthetics.

I am currently contemplating switching realms. Leveling sucks on an outnumbered pvp server, except if you only play on low activity times when it CRZ. But it's damn expensive, since I'd want to bring at least 5 characters over...
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-19 12:37:20
September 19 2016 12:37 GMT
#2595
Druid is good because if it turns out you don't like being ranged dps you can switch to a different spec, be it healing, tanking or melee dps(but then you are part of the problem!). Sure you are limited by Artifact Power a bit but thats just how it is and if its an alt then you won't be doing mythic raiding with it neccesarily.

i'm also going to level a Druid soon enough .
WriterXiao8~~
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
September 19 2016 12:49 GMT
#2596
In past expansions I've been super altoholic (ie maintaining 8+ toons in decent raid gear) but I think this expac will be very easy for me to chill with my obsessing since it takes so much time to just maintain one toon well. I think this is an expansion where a main + 1 or 2 alts is probably the ideal number. I feel bad for all the folks in super hardcore guilds that will have to maintain like 5 toons with multiple specs
In Inca we trust
Aikin
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria532 Posts
September 19 2016 12:55 GMT
#2597
On September 19 2016 18:38 Redox wrote:
Had a nice bug that I could do a world quest twice in a row. And when I went back a 2nd time I did not even have to kill the boss again. Just go near the objective and collect the rewards including item a 2nd time. Pretty weak that such bugs exist though, its like a boss giving loot twice.


Is your ingame name redox aswell? I think there is a trail in my guild with that name.
[A]dmiral Bulldog | Naniwa | [A]lliance
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 19 2016 14:34 GMT
#2598
On September 19 2016 18:28 Warri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2016 02:35 Firebolt145 wrote:
On September 19 2016 02:19 Warri wrote:
On September 18 2016 23:55 deth2munkies wrote:
So all of my Withered Trainings so far have failed due to bugs:

1-3 - Withered AI bug, they stack on my pet (who tanks the mobs) and refuse to attack.
4-5 - Soul Flame bug. Affliction has an ability, Soul Flame, that triggers on a mob death and does a burst of AoE damage. In the Egg Room, it somehow causes the small spiders to infinitely spawn and infinitely die, locking the game up while Soul Flame triggers infinite times.

I fucking hate this scenario. Especially the last 2 since I had to force quit the game and get 0 rewards. All of the other times I get 0 chests because the instant I engage a boss all my withered just stop attacking and stack on my pet, which means they get hit by every single AoE spell regardless of how I move my pet or the boss.

I also had a run where i grabbed 2x10 and 1x5 chest and had 450 points bug out and have me die so i had to release spirit only to end up outside the scenario and being unable to loot any of the treasures. Opened a ticket but i bet they will just say the logs show nothing.

Edit: Oh boy, average ticket wait time 3d 5h. By that time ill be on another run without the upgrades...

I had this a couple days ago. They basically said no, they can't do anything except reset the instance. Obviously by that point (3-4 days later) it had already reset anyway so I gained nothing.



Are the one time chests still there then and you can get them again?


I'd like an answer to this as well since I ran into exactly the same problem.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 19 2016 14:59 GMT
#2599
Don't have an answer because conveniently enough my run was so bad I didn't come out with anything. This was before I looked up how to do them properly.
Moderator
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
September 19 2016 15:11 GMT
#2600
Had a world quest today in Suramar to turn in 10 starlight roses and the reward was 80 gold. I can get 20x that on the AH lol.
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 541 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 70
JuggernautJason60
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 596
firebathero 84
Zeus 65
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
League of Legends
JimRising 252
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
PPMD10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5092
Liquid`Hasu1886
Other Games
summit1g6315
shahzam470
byalli373
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC75
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 24m
Stellar Fest
15h 24m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.