• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7754 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 873

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 871 872 873 874 875 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:50 GMT
#17441
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 26 2014 13:52 GMT
#17442
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 13:52 GMT
#17443
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

Damn. A PhD in math. :O

I couldn't even get the bachelor's. I don't think that anyone doubts that you got a PhD, but I was suuuuuper suspicious of an entire population of PhDs. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:54 GMT
#17444
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;


Yeah, my industry is inexistant. I never won any olympic medal either.

Someone said that San would win the tournament against Jaedong or Stardust. I said that if that was to happen, I would become a pastor.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:55 GMT
#17445
On October 26 2014 22:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

Damn. A PhD in math. :O

I couldn't even get the bachelor's. I don't think that anyone doubts that you got a PhD, but I was suuuuuper suspicious of an entire population of PhDs. :D


Ha ha, but that's because according to Die4ever I'm a country on my own, which feels great !
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 13:55 GMT
#17446
On October 26 2014 22:54 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;


Yeah, my industry is inexistant. I never won any olympic medal either.

Someone said that San would win the tournament against Jaedong or Stardust. I said that if that was to happen, I would become a pastor.

LOL are you serious? Are you even religious yourself, or would you take it up in lieu of your current career? Either way, that bet is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 26 2014 13:56 GMT
#17447
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;

depends, is the country supposed to be sustained longer than a human lifetime?
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 26 2014 13:56 GMT
#17448
On October 26 2014 22:54 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;


Yeah, my industry is inexistant. I never won any olympic medal either.

Someone said that San would win the tournament against Jaedong or Stardust. I said that if that was to happen, I would become a pastor.

Ok, it's a safe bet then. I am too lazy to calculate the probability of this happening but I guess it's very very low
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 13:58 GMT
#17449
San's probably not winning the tournament, but he might do well. I think that the heavy favourites are something like Zest, Life, and Innovation.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:58 GMT
#17450
On October 26 2014 22:55 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:54 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;


Yeah, my industry is inexistant. I never won any olympic medal either.

Someone said that San would win the tournament against Jaedong or Stardust. I said that if that was to happen, I would become a pastor.

LOL are you serious? Are you even religious yourself, or would you take it up in lieu of your current career? Either way, that bet is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.


Nah, I would need to be converted first .

And yeah, I think it's a damn safe bet.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 13:59 GMT
#17451
On October 26 2014 22:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 20:07 y0su wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do better on my phone but I thought it would be cool to calculate some passion per post!
Here is the top 10 from the most recent passion board
(rounded to whole numbers because... )
Average passion per post = 44
#1 41
#2 125
#3 30
#4 32
#5 33
#6 73
#7 29
#8 41
#9 54
#10 31

Only three of the top 10 are above the average!

Probably wouldn't be too hard to include in the script?

These statistics make me sad. Also saddening is that Cricketer's inevitably catching up to me.
Passion4ever is actually doing a good job though.

Subtract the amount given for a post (20) and it's even worse
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 14:00 GMT
#17452
On October 26 2014 22:54 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;


Yeah, my industry is inexistant. I never won any olympic medal either.

Someone said that San would win the tournament against Jaedong or Stardust. I said that if that was to happen, I would become a pastor.

I wonder who that someone is
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 14:00 GMT
#17453
On October 26 2014 22:56 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;

depends, is the country supposed to be sustained longer than a human lifetime?


I guess if I get married my wife becomes a citizen of me too ? So I better get married and have children quick so that I as a country survive me as a human being.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 14:00 GMT
#17454
On October 26 2014 22:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:07 y0su wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do better on my phone but I thought it would be cool to calculate some passion per post!
Here is the top 10 from the most recent passion board
(rounded to whole numbers because... )
Average passion per post = 44
#1 41
#2 125
#3 30
#4 32
#5 33
#6 73
#7 29
#8 41
#9 54
#10 31

Only three of the top 10 are above the average!

Probably wouldn't be too hard to include in the script?

These statistics make me sad. Also saddening is that Cricketer's inevitably catching up to me.
Passion4ever is actually doing a good job though.

Subtract the amount given for a post (20) and it's even worse


Yeah really. I only generate ~10 passion on average for every post I ever make here.
If we get rid of pictures, it's probably a lot worse even still.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 14:01 GMT
#17455
On October 26 2014 23:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:07 y0su wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do better on my phone but I thought it would be cool to calculate some passion per post!
Here is the top 10 from the most recent passion board
(rounded to whole numbers because... )
Average passion per post = 44
#1 41
#2 125
#3 30
#4 32
#5 33
#6 73
#7 29
#8 41
#9 54
#10 31

Only three of the top 10 are above the average!

Probably wouldn't be too hard to include in the script?

These statistics make me sad. Also saddening is that Cricketer's inevitably catching up to me.
Passion4ever is actually doing a good job though.

Subtract the amount given for a post (20) and it's even worse


Yeah really. I only generate ~10 passion on average for every post I ever make here.
If we get rid of pictures, it's probably a lot worse even still.


"slowly, but surely"
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 14:04 GMT
#17456
On October 26 2014 23:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 23:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:07 y0su wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do better on my phone but I thought it would be cool to calculate some passion per post!
Here is the top 10 from the most recent passion board
(rounded to whole numbers because... )
Average passion per post = 44
#1 41
#2 125
#3 30
#4 32
#5 33
#6 73
#7 29
#8 41
#9 54
#10 31

Only three of the top 10 are above the average!

Probably wouldn't be too hard to include in the script?

These statistics make me sad. Also saddening is that Cricketer's inevitably catching up to me.
Passion4ever is actually doing a good job though.

Subtract the amount given for a post (20) and it's even worse


Yeah really. I only generate ~10 passion on average for every post I ever make here.
If we get rid of pictures, it's probably a lot worse even still.


"slowly, but surely"

Number 4 just blazed through the list really quickly. I"m surprised that I was able to hold out as number 3 for as long as I did. But in the end, he'll catch up.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 14:05 GMT
#17457
Either herO's article is about to be released or something has gone wrong somewhere!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 26 2014 14:06 GMT
#17458
On October 26 2014 22:56 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:54 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;


Yeah, my industry is inexistant. I never won any olympic medal either.

Someone said that San would win the tournament against Jaedong or Stardust. I said that if that was to happen, I would become a pastor.

Ok, it's a safe bet then. I am too lazy to calculate the probability of this happening but I guess it's very very low

from aligulac,
8.80% chance of san making the finals
6.11% chance of stardust making the finals, 49.06% chance of san beating him in a bo7
4.27% chance of jaedong making the finals, 82.89% chance of san beating him in a bo7
this corresponds to about a 0.575% chance of you becoming a pastor
which is frankly higher than I expected
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 26 2014 14:07 GMT
#17459
On October 26 2014 23:00 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:56 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:52 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.


Ha ha, thanks for telling me I look dumb ^^. But I really defended a maths PhD thesis two years ago. I would give you the link, but I have an embarrassing bet on this thread so I may do it only after San has lost

You have a bet on San? What is it?
Also I'm pretty sure your industry is inexistant. That's pretty bad if you ask me (;

depends, is the country supposed to be sustained longer than a human lifetime?


I guess if I get married my wife becomes a citizen of me too ? So I better get married and have children quick so that I as a country survive me as a human being.

Hmm if your wife is French I'm not sure France would allow that. France doesn't like its citizens going to unknown lands these days
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 26 2014 14:07 GMT
#17460
On October 26 2014 23:04 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 23:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 23:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:59 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:07 y0su wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do better on my phone but I thought it would be cool to calculate some passion per post!
Here is the top 10 from the most recent passion board
(rounded to whole numbers because... )
Average passion per post = 44
#1 41
#2 125
#3 30
#4 32
#5 33
#6 73
#7 29
#8 41
#9 54
#10 31

Only three of the top 10 are above the average!

Probably wouldn't be too hard to include in the script?

These statistics make me sad. Also saddening is that Cricketer's inevitably catching up to me.
Passion4ever is actually doing a good job though.

Subtract the amount given for a post (20) and it's even worse


Yeah really. I only generate ~10 passion on average for every post I ever make here.
If we get rid of pictures, it's probably a lot worse even still.


"slowly, but surely"

Number 4 just blazed through the list really quickly. I"m surprised that I was able to hold out as number 3 for as long as I did. But in the end, he'll catch up.


But that's not fair. Cricketer just spams
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Prev 1 871 872 873 874 875 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko473
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko1058
B2W.Neo709
Livibee650
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2601
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 18m
Replay Cast
9h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.