• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10066 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 872

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 870 871 872 873 874 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 26 2014 12:43 GMT
#17421
On October 26 2014 21:38 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 20:42 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:38 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:33 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:25 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:17 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:14 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 26 2014 19:55 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 19:41 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 19:06 LoneYoShi wrote:
Alright, haven't posted here for a while, time to get back to the #passion !

Also, the "road to Blizzcon" article about Jjakji was great, made me wanna root for him. Nice job Stuchiu !

Agreed. Unfortunately I don't see him getting far (had him ranked 16th in my re-seed / power rank).
My predictions are on hold but I doubt research will change the outlook

You fools! jjakji will win the whole thing!


Yeah, I don't think hje'll get far anyway. He might win round 1, but Zest will be waiting for him next round so yeah... :-(

I was just beig sarcastic. I acutally predicted him to lose to San 3-2

And then San gets rekt by Zest

San won't even need Zest to wreck him. San is so bad jjakji will be enough

jjakji is so bad San will be enough

jjakji is by far the worst player at Blizzcon this year

Yeah, but with good preparation, you never know. There's still hope !

There is always hope!! Unfortunately it's rather low. He probably has a decent shot at making it to Blizzcon (ro8 ) but beyond that... Well we can at least hope!!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 26 2014 12:45 GMT
#17422
On October 26 2014 21:38 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 20:42 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:38 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:33 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:25 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:17 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 20:14 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 26 2014 19:55 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 19:41 y0su wrote:
On October 26 2014 19:06 LoneYoShi wrote:
Alright, haven't posted here for a while, time to get back to the #passion !

Also, the "road to Blizzcon" article about Jjakji was great, made me wanna root for him. Nice job Stuchiu !

Agreed. Unfortunately I don't see him getting far (had him ranked 16th in my re-seed / power rank).
My predictions are on hold but I doubt research will change the outlook

You fools! jjakji will win the whole thing!


Yeah, I don't think hje'll get far anyway. He might win round 1, but Zest will be waiting for him next round so yeah... :-(

I was just beig sarcastic. I acutally predicted him to lose to San 3-2

And then San gets rekt by Zest

San won't even need Zest to wreck him. San is so bad jjakji will be enough

jjakji is so bad San will be enough

jjakji is by far the worst player at Blizzcon this year

Yeah, but with good preparation, you never know. There's still hope !

Yeah, I don't think it's possible for Jjakji to upset Zest, soO, Bomber, herO, Innovation, Life...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 26 2014 12:45 GMT
#17423
EU ded region
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 12:45 GMT
#17424
On October 26 2014 21:45 GumBa wrote:
EU ded region

Super dead <.<
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 26 2014 12:47 GMT
#17425
On October 26 2014 21:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 21:45 GumBa wrote:
EU ded region

Super dead <.<

Can you play tonight?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 12:55 GMT
#17426
On October 26 2014 21:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 21:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 21:45 GumBa wrote:
EU ded region

Super dead <.<

Can you play tonight?

Yes, I can
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 13:03:01
October 26 2014 13:00 GMT
#17427
On October 26 2014 21:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 21:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 21:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 21:45 GumBa wrote:
EU ded region

Super dead <.<

Can you play tonight?

Yes, I can

Temp, just to confirm is it currently 9:00 on the east ?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:11 GMT
#17428
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 26 2014 13:18 GMT
#17429
On October 26 2014 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !

hahahahahahaha lol
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 13:25:48
October 26 2014 13:23 GMT
#17430
On October 26 2014 22:18 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !

hahahahahahaha lol


To respect the treaties I as a country have with France, I nevertheless ask my score to be added to the score of France. I fear retaliation from the mighty François Hollande otherwise.

Being a country on his own feels really strange. I guess I'm at the same time the executive power, the one in charge of the laws, the voters, the foreign secretary... Gives me a sense of schizophrenia !
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 13:35 GMT
#17431
On October 26 2014 22:00 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 21:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 21:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 21:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 21:45 GumBa wrote:
EU ded region

Super dead <.<

Can you play tonight?

Yes, I can

Temp, just to confirm is it currently 9:00 on the east ?

Yes. You can also use [ time ] tags (without spaces) to figure that out
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 26 2014 13:38 GMT
#17432
On October 26 2014 22:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !

hahahahahahaha lol


To respect the treaties I as a country have with France, I nevertheless ask my score to be added to the score of France. I fear retaliation from the mighty François Hollande otherwise.

Being a country on his own feels really strange. I guess I'm at the same time the executive power, the one in charge of the laws, the voters, the foreign secretary... Gives me a sense of schizophrenia !

who needs voters?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:38 GMT
#17433
On October 26 2014 22:38 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !

hahahahahahaha lol


To respect the treaties I as a country have with France, I nevertheless ask my score to be added to the score of France. I fear retaliation from the mighty François Hollande otherwise.

Being a country on his own feels really strange. I guess I'm at the same time the executive power, the one in charge of the laws, the voters, the foreign secretary... Gives me a sense of schizophrenia !

who needs voters?


Shhhh, I'm officially a democracy
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 26 2014 13:39 GMT
#17434
On October 26 2014 22:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:38 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !

hahahahahahaha lol


To respect the treaties I as a country have with France, I nevertheless ask my score to be added to the score of France. I fear retaliation from the mighty François Hollande otherwise.

Being a country on his own feels really strange. I guess I'm at the same time the executive power, the one in charge of the laws, the voters, the foreign secretary... Gives me a sense of schizophrenia !

who needs voters?


Shhhh, I'm officially a democracy


"Officially" :-p
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 26 2014 13:39 GMT
#17435
On October 26 2014 22:39 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 22:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:38 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:18 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 22:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 26 2014 17:26 Die4Ever wrote:
#14 Wire   France - score: 4,696 (+979)
posts: 144 (+27), ocposts: 0 (+0), ocvids: 0 (+0), pics: 0 (+0)
chars: 17588 (+4374), exclamations: 76 (+19), chars per post: 122 (+9), spamposts: 2



Wow, I'm actually a country on my own. Flattering !

hahahahahahaha lol


To respect the treaties I as a country have with France, I nevertheless ask my score to be added to the score of France. I fear retaliation from the mighty François Hollande otherwise.

Being a country on his own feels really strange. I guess I'm at the same time the executive power, the one in charge of the laws, the voters, the foreign secretary... Gives me a sense of schizophrenia !

who needs voters?


Shhhh, I'm officially a democracy


"Officially" :-p

that is the point, isn't it :D
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:42 GMT
#17436
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 13:44 GMT
#17437
Morning from Canada. Thanks for holding down the fort.
kiss kiss fall in love
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 26 2014 13:44 GMT
#17438
On October 26 2014 22:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
Morning from Canada. Thanks for holding down the fort.


The rhythm has been quite slow this Sunday. We need reinforcements !
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 13:45 GMT
#17439
On October 26 2014 22:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
You know I've got a very good rank in a lot of international rankings. For instance, 100% of my inhabitants can write and read ; 100% of my inhabitants have a PhD, which is a feat none other country can boast about. And I'm a very advanced country as far as ecology goes ; 0% of my inhabitants can drive so 100% of my inhabitants use public transport !

Seriously? That's a little hard to believe, if I'm honest.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 26 2014 13:46 GMT
#17440
On October 26 2014 20:07 y0su wrote:
Unfortunately I can't do better on my phone but I thought it would be cool to calculate some passion per post!
Here is the top 10 from the most recent passion board
(rounded to whole numbers because... )
Average passion per post = 44
#1 41
#2 125
#3 30
#4 32
#5 33
#6 73
#7 29
#8 41
#9 54
#10 31

Only three of the top 10 are above the average!

Probably wouldn't be too hard to include in the script?

These statistics make me sad. Also saddening is that Cricketer's inevitably catching up to me.
Passion4ever is actually doing a good job though.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 870 871 872 873 874 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 785
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings176
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29424
Shuttle 11387
FanTaSy 1632
Hyuk 1004
Horang2 543
BeSt 493
Pusan 284
Mini 283
Stork 211
EffOrt 151
[ Show more ]
Killer 146
Last 143
Zeus 127
Mind 88
ggaemo 74
Hyun 57
PianO 46
Snow 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 28
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi492
XcaliburYe370
Counter-Strike
fl0m2382
byalli829
x6flipin715
Other Games
gofns34540
singsing2969
B2W.Neo848
Hui .111
Livibee83
ArmadaUGS75
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 4m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.