• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9535 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 845

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 843 844 845 846 847 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:28 GMT
#16881
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:29 GMT
#16882
On October 26 2014 01:28 GumBa wrote:
I have German and English and Irish heritage. But Canada is my dream

As it should be.

I should upload pictures of Canada when I'm out and about and show you what it's like to be here.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:29 GMT
#16883
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 25 2014 16:29 GMT
#16884
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

What do you think the servants are for?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:31 GMT
#16885
On October 26 2014 01:29 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

What do you think the servants are for?

typing...what else?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 25 2014 16:31 GMT
#16886
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 25 2014 16:33 GMT
#16887
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:28 GumBa wrote:
I have German and English and Irish heritage. But Canada is my dream

As it should be.

I should upload pictures of Canada when I'm out and about and show you what it's like to be here.

Sweet
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:34 GMT
#16888
On October 26 2014 01:31 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?

French is also used out on the East Coast quite a bit as well, but it's a do-or-die thing out there. Montreal is a really English town, so you can technically settle there (but the city layout is a NIGHTMARE and a half).
kiss kiss fall in love
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
October 25 2014 16:34 GMT
#16889
On October 26 2014 01:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:26 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:22 SC2Toastie wrote:
ROFL. I just received a digital review from a professor. It had some questionmarks. Apparantly, in the paragraph title, I wrote; INnoVation, instead of just Innovation...
He didn't take points off though

you know you watch too much starcraft when...

No such thing. It's all passion in the end.

Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^

pretty sure you don't actually
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 25 2014 16:35 GMT
#16890
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:28 GumBa wrote:
I have German and English and Irish heritage. But Canada is my dream

As it should be.

I should upload pictures of Canada when I'm out and about and show you what it's like to be here.

so many passion points
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:35 GMT
#16891
On October 26 2014 01:34 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:26 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:22 SC2Toastie wrote:
ROFL. I just received a digital review from a professor. It had some questionmarks. Apparantly, in the paragraph title, I wrote; INnoVation, instead of just Innovation...
He didn't take points off though

you know you watch too much starcraft when...

No such thing. It's all passion in the end.

Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^

pretty sure you don't actually

Well, just making sure. I mean, I'm only 3rd/4th on the passionboard, so what do I know.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 25 2014 16:36 GMT
#16892
On October 26 2014 01:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:31 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?

French is also used out on the East Coast quite a bit as well, but it's a do-or-die thing out there. Montreal is a really English town, so you can technically settle there (but the city layout is a NIGHTMARE and a half).

you should see our cities...
People can live in a city for 20 years and still get lost. And they are not even big. just stupidly made.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:38 GMT
#16893
On October 26 2014 01:36 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:31 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?

French is also used out on the East Coast quite a bit as well, but it's a do-or-die thing out there. Montreal is a really English town, so you can technically settle there (but the city layout is a NIGHTMARE and a half).

you should see our cities...
People can live in a city for 20 years and still get lost. And they are not even big. just stupidly made.

OUCH.

Yeah, Montreal is mainly hard to drive around, because the layout is confusing and isn't very clear.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:42 GMT
#16894
On October 26 2014 01:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:34 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:26 dangthatsright wrote:
[quote]
you know you watch too much starcraft when...

No such thing. It's all passion in the end.

Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^

pretty sure you don't actually

Well, just making sure. I mean, I'm only 3rd/4th on the passionboard, so what do I know.

no you are still third because we post just about the same amount right now, but your posts are a little longer in character length, plus you have an oc post in last 12 hours i cant say the same
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-25 16:44:40
October 25 2014 16:43 GMT
#16895
On October 26 2014 01:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:31 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?

French is also used out on the East Coast quite a bit as well, but it's a do-or-die thing out there. Montreal is a really English town, so you can technically settle there (but the city layout is a NIGHTMARE and a half).

you should see our cities...
People can live in a city for 20 years and still get lost. And they are not even big. just stupidly made.

OUCH.

Yeah, Montreal is mainly hard to drive around, because the layout is confusing and isn't very clear.

I have never seen a street that's straight. NEVER. It's always some confusing BS
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:43 GMT
#16896
On October 26 2014 01:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:34 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
No such thing. It's all passion in the end.

Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^

pretty sure you don't actually

Well, just making sure. I mean, I'm only 3rd/4th on the passionboard, so what do I know.

no you are still third because we post just about the same amount right now, but your posts are a little longer in character length, plus you have an oc post in last 12 hours i cant say the same

I don't have an OC post in the past 12 hours. The system must be busted. I don't think that I've ever actually posted more than one OC post and that was for the fanfic contest.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:44 GMT
#16897
On October 26 2014 01:43 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:31 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?

French is also used out on the East Coast quite a bit as well, but it's a do-or-die thing out there. Montreal is a really English town, so you can technically settle there (but the city layout is a NIGHTMARE and a half).

you should see our cities...
People can live in a city for 20 years and still get lost. And they are not even big. just stupidly made.

OUCH.

Yeah, Montreal is mainly hard to drive around, because the layout is confusing and isn't very clear.

I have never seen a street that's is straight. NEVER. It's always some confusing BS

in montreal or croatia? regardless thats scary stuff O_O
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:45 GMT
#16898
On October 26 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:34 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
[quote]
Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^

pretty sure you don't actually

Well, just making sure. I mean, I'm only 3rd/4th on the passionboard, so what do I know.

no you are still third because we post just about the same amount right now, but your posts are a little longer in character length, plus you have an oc post in last 12 hours i cant say the same

I don't have an OC post in the past 12 hours. The system must be busted. I don't think that I've ever actually posted more than one OC post and that was for the fanfic contest.

come on Die! the great pashunbroad is broke, fix it
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 25 2014 16:45 GMT
#16899
On October 26 2014 01:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:43 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:31 Sakat wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.

...will he have to learn french to do so? or does he plan on going to Ontario?

I think that you can get by without French in Ontario and out West.

Isn't French only in Quebec?

French is also used out on the East Coast quite a bit as well, but it's a do-or-die thing out there. Montreal is a really English town, so you can technically settle there (but the city layout is a NIGHTMARE and a half).

you should see our cities...
People can live in a city for 20 years and still get lost. And they are not even big. just stupidly made.

OUCH.

Yeah, Montreal is mainly hard to drive around, because the layout is confusing and isn't very clear.

I have never seen a street that's is straight. NEVER. It's always some confusing BS

in montreal or croatia? regardless thats scary stuff O_O

In Croatia. You get used to it. Never leave the house without a GPS
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:46 GMT
#16900
On October 26 2014 01:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:34 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^

pretty sure you don't actually

Well, just making sure. I mean, I'm only 3rd/4th on the passionboard, so what do I know.

no you are still third because we post just about the same amount right now, but your posts are a little longer in character length, plus you have an oc post in last 12 hours i cant say the same

I don't have an OC post in the past 12 hours. The system must be busted. I don't think that I've ever actually posted more than one OC post and that was for the fanfic contest.

come on Die! the great pashunbroad is broke, fix it

It turns out that you misread it, because on the one on page 835, it reads that I don't have an OC in the past 12 hours.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=835#16698
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 843 844 845 846 847 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4878
Horang2 414
Hyuk 364
BeSt 186
Hyun 99
Hm[arnc] 72
Shinee 69
Killer 64
ggaemo 57
sorry 55
[ Show more ]
Snow 44
Bonyth 34
Bale 34
JYJ 14
Stork 9
League of Legends
JimRising 534
Other Games
gofns14915
summit1g9089
singsing1365
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
51m
INu's Battles
2h 51m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 51m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 51m
Replay Cast
13h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.