• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:00
CEST 15:00
KST 22:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9239 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 844

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 842 843 844 845 846 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 25 2014 16:06 GMT
#16861
On October 26 2014 01:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

In a few hours

How long will it take?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:06 GMT
#16862
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:06 GMT
#16863
On October 26 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Not even 850?! What is going on people?!

I just got back from a math competition

out of curiosity, what competition was this?

Virginia Tech regional

How did it go?

I got one right out of 7

Ouch lol what kinds of questions were these?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:07 GMT
#16864
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 25 2014 16:07 GMT
#16865
On October 26 2014 01:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Not even 850?! What is going on people?!

I just got back from a math competition

out of curiosity, what competition was this?

Virginia Tech regional

How did it go?

I got one right out of 7

Ouch lol what kinds of questions were these?


Hehe went on the Virginia Tech website the questions are reasonably tough
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:07 GMT
#16866
On October 26 2014 01:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Not even 850?! What is going on people?!

I just got back from a math competition

out of curiosity, what competition was this?

Virginia Tech regional

How did it go?

I got one right out of 7

Ouch lol what kinds of questions were these?

1/7 isn't bad for a math competition. Or maybe I'm just getting it confused with the Putnam.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:07 GMT
#16867
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

He is. I'm not.
kiss kiss fall in love
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
October 25 2014 16:07 GMT
#16868
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:26 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:22 SC2Toastie wrote:
ROFL. I just received a digital review from a professor. It had some questionmarks. Apparantly, in the paragraph title, I wrote; INnoVation, instead of just Innovation...
He didn't take points off though

you know you watch too much starcraft when...

No such thing. It's all passion in the end.

Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:09 GMT
#16869
On October 26 2014 01:07 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 00:52 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:33 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:31 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:26 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:22 SC2Toastie wrote:
ROFL. I just received a digital review from a professor. It had some questionmarks. Apparantly, in the paragraph title, I wrote; INnoVation, instead of just Innovation...
He didn't take points off though

you know you watch too much starcraft when...

No such thing. It's all passion in the end.

Needless to say, I replied to his email with "#PASSION BRO!"


+ Show Spoiler +
I didn't really do that ^_^

Why not?
I definitely would have done that.

I would, but I'd rather get that degree :O

#Passionlost?

Some things are worth more than passion.
Passion alone doesn't put food on the table. ^_^

yeah but you don't need food when you have passion

Yy....eah you do. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 25 2014 16:09 GMT
#16870
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 25 2014 16:10 GMT
#16871
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

It's so great, but it also means that people often get offended at things we say even though we mean no harm.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:15 GMT
#16872
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
October 25 2014 16:18 GMT
#16873
On October 26 2014 01:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

It's so great, but it also means that people often get offended at things we say even though we mean no harm.

Bugger!
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:19 GMT
#16874
On October 26 2014 01:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

It's so great, but it also means that people often get offended at things we say even though we mean no harm.

Occupational hazard.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:19 GMT
#16875
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 25 2014 16:19 GMT
#16876
On October 26 2014 01:07 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:02 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:59 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2014 00:55 Cricketer12 wrote:
Not even 850?! What is going on people?!

I just got back from a math competition

out of curiosity, what competition was this?

Virginia Tech regional

How did it go?

I got one right out of 7

Ouch lol what kinds of questions were these?

1/7 isn't bad for a math competition. Or maybe I'm just getting it confused with the Putnam.

They're both very difficult competitions
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 25 2014 16:21 GMT
#16877
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:10 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

It's so great, but it also means that people often get offended at things we say even though we mean no harm.

Occupational hazard.

Aye aye
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 25 2014 16:23 GMT
#16878
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 25 2014 16:25 GMT
#16879
On October 26 2014 01:23 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:09 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:07 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:05 GumBa wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 26 2014 01:03 GumBa wrote:
Do you have to play Bridge now templar?

Or groom your ponies?

I was actually being serious for once :D

The English are reasonably famous for sarcasm; I'm sure you'll forgive the mistake.

But....neither of you are English...

I am

oh i thought you were german, my mistake ^_^

Common misconception. I thought he was German for the longest time as well.

i see...does this make him more of a robot or less of robot then?

He wants to become Canadian, so less of a robot if I had to guess.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 25 2014 16:28 GMT
#16880
I have German and English and Irish heritage. But Canada is my dream
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 842 843 844 845 846 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1011
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings247
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
CosmosSc2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46601
Shuttle 11804
FanTaSy 1535
Hyuk 929
BeSt 474
Horang2 459
EffOrt 232
Stork 222
Last 170
Zeus 149
[ Show more ]
Soma 121
Pusan 119
Mind 94
hero 76
Killer 73
ggaemo 68
Hyun 68
sorry 56
Snow 53
Hm[arnc] 47
PianO 40
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 28
Aegong 27
zelot 19
JYJ 17
NaDa 15
Sexy 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 8
Icarus 1
Dota 2
qojqva1281
Dendi1136
XcaliburYe322
Gorgc0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2887
x6flipin748
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu546
Khaldor113
Other Games
gofns37234
B2W.Neo1146
byalli822
Beastyqt283
Hui .163
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King58
Mlord17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1896
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
6h
Replay Cast
10h
Afreeca Starleague
21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.