• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8734 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 829

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 827 828 829 830 831 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:23 GMT
#16561
On October 25 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:18 GumBa wrote:
Tbh if I am realistic I will probaly work here in germany for a few years before I can consider moving to canada

Just get Canada to become part of the EU and all your problems would be solved

I am actually just trying to get over there to make em realise who's boss. The Empire thats who.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 21:23 GMT
#16562
On October 25 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:18 GumBa wrote:
Tbh if I am realistic I will probaly work here in germany for a few years before I can consider moving to canada

Just get Canada to become part of the EU and all your problems would be solved

hmm there seems be a slight problem with this plan
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 24 2014 21:23 GMT
#16563
Ottawa not mentioned? I love it here!
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:24 GMT
#16564
On October 25 2014 06:20 GumBa wrote:
Also seeing as watching hockey is a must in canada I would have to learn that too and pick a team.

...that really makes me want to NOT go to canada....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 21:24 GMT
#16565
On October 25 2014 06:23 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:18 GumBa wrote:
Tbh if I am realistic I will probaly work here in germany for a few years before I can consider moving to canada

Just get Canada to become part of the EU and all your problems would be solved

I am actually just trying to get over there to make em realise who's boss. The Empire thats who.

Taking nationalism a bit far there I thin
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:24 GMT
#16566
On October 25 2014 06:23 Jer99 wrote:
Ottawa not mentioned? I love it here!

Get me a job there and we'll love it together
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:24 GMT
#16567
On October 25 2014 06:23 Jer99 wrote:
Ottawa not mentioned? I love it here!

damn Jer bringing in the most canadian place of them all
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:25 GMT
#16568
On October 25 2014 06:24 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:18 GumBa wrote:
Tbh if I am realistic I will probaly work here in germany for a few years before I can consider moving to canada

Just get Canada to become part of the EU and all your problems would be solved

I am actually just trying to get over there to make em realise who's boss. The Empire thats who.

Taking nationalism a bit far there I thin

Silence you filthy savage. Your'e next on the list. The colonies shall be retaken!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:25 GMT
#16569
On October 25 2014 06:24 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:23 Jer99 wrote:
Ottawa not mentioned? I love it here!

Get me a job there and we'll love it together

gumba! get EU job!!!!!!!!!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 24 2014 21:26 GMT
#16570
On October 25 2014 06:23 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:18 GumBa wrote:
Tbh if I am realistic I will probaly work here in germany for a few years before I can consider moving to canada

Just get Canada to become part of the EU and all your problems would be solved

hmm there seems be a slight problem with this plan

Morocco actually applied to join at one point and was rejected, but it's funny that they even tried.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:26 GMT
#16571
On October 25 2014 06:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:23 Jer99 wrote:
Ottawa not mentioned? I love it here!

Get me a job there and we'll love it together

gumba! get EU job!!!!!!!!!

I am depressed here though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:29 GMT
#16572
On October 25 2014 06:25 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:24 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:23 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:22 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:18 GumBa wrote:
Tbh if I am realistic I will probaly work here in germany for a few years before I can consider moving to canada

Just get Canada to become part of the EU and all your problems would be solved

I am actually just trying to get over there to make em realise who's boss. The Empire thats who.

Taking nationalism a bit far there I thin

Silence you filthy savage. Your'e next on the list. The colonies shall be retaken!

get your shit together man, you going full robot...again...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
October 24 2014 21:29 GMT
#16573
It's not that hard to get from EU to Canada... minus the whole 'needing a job' thing. Although if you believe the stats, our economy is doing pretty okay this year.

Also, 1 week until Taeja begins his reign of terror over Blizzcon. Kneel at his feet and beg for mercy, mortals!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:29 GMT
#16574
I would love to work in esports cause I actually enjoy that. Alas ESL was looking for people with experience or managers last time I checkes :/
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 24 2014 21:31 GMT
#16575
On October 25 2014 06:29 GumBa wrote:
I would love to work in esports cause I actually enjoy that. Alas ESL was looking for people with experience or managers last time I checkes :/

You should spend a few months learning Korean and then if GOM collapses and ESL steps in then you could just step in and go to Korea.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 21:35 GMT
#16576
On October 25 2014 06:31 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:29 GumBa wrote:
I would love to work in esports cause I actually enjoy that. Alas ESL was looking for people with experience or managers last time I checkes :/

You should spend a few months learning Korean and then if GOM collapses and ESL steps in then you could just step in and go to Korea.

im still waiting a call from Blizzard saying they need a peruvian in Korea...
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 21:40 GMT
#16577
On October 25 2014 06:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:20 GumBa wrote:
Also seeing as watching hockey is a must in canada I would have to learn that too and pick a team.

...that really makes me want to NOT go to canada....

but hockey is awesome!!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 21:40 GMT
#16578
On October 25 2014 06:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:15 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.

come to toronto, best part of canada

It's not for everyone. I hate driving through it with an absolute passion.
Kingston is absolutely gorgeous though.

personally i enjoy the people and the atmosphere..but being from indy i am all about non-congested roads etc

Torontonians are viewed as generally rude, granted that's the point of view from the rest of us.

Biggest city is always viewed as rudd though in every country

ya for example i could never live in new york, too many people

Move to Finland. Not much people here
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 21:44 GMT
#16579
On October 25 2014 06:40 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:24 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:20 GumBa wrote:
Also seeing as watching hockey is a must in canada I would have to learn that too and pick a team.

...that really makes me want to NOT go to canada....

but hockey is awesome!!

Yeah wtf! The best sport!

Canada and Finland are only countries where ice hockey is the biggest sport
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:49 GMT
#16580
On October 25 2014 06:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:15 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:15 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:13 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.

come to toronto, best part of canada

It's not for everyone. I hate driving through it with an absolute passion.
Kingston is absolutely gorgeous though.

personally i enjoy the people and the atmosphere..but being from indy i am all about non-congested roads etc

Torontonians are viewed as generally rude, granted that's the point of view from the rest of us.

Biggest city is always viewed as rudd though in every country

ya for example i could never live in new york, too many people

Move to Finland. Not much people here

but i like indiana o.o
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 827 828 829 830 831 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1801
GuemChi 1608
Artosis 630
910 54
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g9031
shahzam628
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0346
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 5m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.