• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9355 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 831

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 829 830 831 832 833 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:23 GMT
#16601
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!
kiss kiss fall in love
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 24 2014 23:28 GMT
#16602
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:30 GMT
#16603
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

No. I couldn't do the rest since I was busy with school.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 23:32 GMT
#16604
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:33 GMT
#16605
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 23:34 GMT
#16606
On October 25 2014 08:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
Still don't see why Prime was even a topic. It's like me talking about Samsung...

dont talk about samsung..until RoRo goes full god mode again
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 23:36 GMT
#16607
On October 25 2014 08:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.

You're that on top of it? :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:37 GMT
#16608
On October 25 2014 08:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.

You're that on top of it? :D

Well yeah, I would've made sure that you could've linked more MTG cards to the OP to counterbalance the others.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 23:39 GMT
#16609
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 23:40 GMT
#16610
On October 25 2014 08:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right

Seriously will be able to play Sunday
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 23:40 GMT
#16611
On October 25 2014 08:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right

damn temp shots fired
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 23:41 GMT
#16612
On October 25 2014 08:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right

damn temp shots fired

He got lucky with that prediction ._.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 24 2014 23:41 GMT
#16613
On October 25 2014 08:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.

You're that on top of it? :D

Well yeah, I would've made sure that you could've linked more MTG cards to the OP to counterbalance the others.


btw, you do know that the MC card won't work like it should, since tokens can't return from exile.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:42 GMT
#16614
What I like about the Blizzcon thread is that I can post here and also play Hearthstone windowed.
Not to say that I've done that, but I might start.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:42 GMT
#16615
On October 25 2014 08:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.

You're that on top of it? :D

Well yeah, I would've made sure that you could've linked more MTG cards to the OP to counterbalance the others.


btw, you do know that the MC card won't work like it should, since tokens can't return from exile.

Fuck. Thanks for pointing that out. I think that I'm gonna rework all of them this weekend anyway.
kiss kiss fall in love
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 23:44:25
October 24 2014 23:43 GMT
#16616
On October 25 2014 08:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:18 Cricketer12 wrote:
sooo..yea...pashun....

Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.

You're that on top of it? :D

Well yeah, I would've made sure that you could've linked more MTG cards to the OP to counterbalance the others.


btw, you do know that the MC card won't work like it should, since tokens can't return from exile.

Fuck. Thanks for pointing that out. I think that I'm gonna rework all of them this weekend anyway.


Just keep it simple. Having Polt create tokens that create tokens is overly complex (and also doesn't fit in the text box obviously). And Inno better be an artifact creature.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 23:47 GMT
#16617
On October 25 2014 08:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right

damn temp shots fired

But this is esport. Broken promises
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 23:48 GMT
#16618
On October 25 2014 08:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:41 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:33 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:23 y0su wrote:
[quote]
Agreed. Gonna hit the sack and see how things look in the morning!
Night everyone.

Nightynight!


So... Did you ever post any more mtg cards than the three in the OP?

I am pretty sure I put all of the hype in the OP (this means let me know if I missed something)

I would have PMed you about it; don't worry.

You're that on top of it? :D

Well yeah, I would've made sure that you could've linked more MTG cards to the OP to counterbalance the others.


btw, you do know that the MC card won't work like it should, since tokens can't return from exile.

Fuck. Thanks for pointing that out. I think that I'm gonna rework all of them this weekend anyway.


Just keep it simple. Having Polt create tokens that create tokens is overly complex (and also doesn't fit in the text box obviously). And Inno better be an artifact creature.

I might make him one, yeah. Thanks for the advice. I'll work it out as I'm trying to work out this lab.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 23:49 GMT
#16619
On October 25 2014 08:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right

damn temp shots fired

But this is esport. Broken promises

I'm gonna play. Just can't today or most of tomorrow due to an amazing series of unlikely events
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 23:49 GMT
#16620
On October 25 2014 08:47 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 08:40 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 08:39 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Well, looks like Sakat didnt wanted to play. Also Templar made me wate

Its been 8 hours since we(sakat&me) should have started I feel like this day was quite useless.


Also Templar. I said yesterday that you will have new reason not to play sc2. You denied but I was right

damn temp shots fired

But this is esport. Broken promises

man...sneikku you are on a roll...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 829 830 831 832 833 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason212
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14298
Mini 239
BeSt 221
Dewaltoss 156
Mind 88
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 20
ZZZero.O 2
Artosis 0
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE69
Railgan49
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1186
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
BSL Open Qualifier
1m
Replay Cast
4h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 1m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.