• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7218 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 827

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 825 826 827 828 829 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:49 GMT
#16521
On October 25 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

I guess a big part of that is the fact that you don't know what you're doing wrong. =/
You'll figure it out. In the meantime, find a job in Canada. ^_^

Meh it's not like I am desperate or anything, stuff happens when it happens. And I am actually sending off cvs tomorrow for sales etc and airport customer service in german. You wouldnt believe how many jobs also want french though. Goddamn french canadians

Protip #1:

Do not go to Quebec if you're European, especially English.

Protip #2:

Read Protip #1.

Protip #3:

All gov't jobs want you to speak French. Don't bother to apply to those if you don't feel like speaking/learning French.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 20:51 GMT
#16522
On October 25 2014 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

heres a joke ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''

"A baby seal walks into a club..:"
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 20:52:25
October 24 2014 20:52 GMT
#16523
On October 25 2014 05:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

I guess a big part of that is the fact that you don't know what you're doing wrong. =/
You'll figure it out. In the meantime, find a job in Canada. ^_^

Meh it's not like I am desperate or anything, stuff happens when it happens. And I am actually sending off cvs tomorrow for sales etc and airport customer service in german. You wouldnt believe how many jobs also want french though. Goddamn french canadians

Protip #1:

Do not go to Quebec if you're European, especially English.

Protip #2:

Read Protip #1.

Protip #3:

All gov't jobs want you to speak French. Don't bother to apply to those if you don't feel like speaking/learning French.

how ez is to learn french murican been 1 and korean 10

edit: been or being
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 20:54:03
October 24 2014 20:53 GMT
#16524
On October 25 2014 05:52 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

I guess a big part of that is the fact that you don't know what you're doing wrong. =/
You'll figure it out. In the meantime, find a job in Canada. ^_^

Meh it's not like I am desperate or anything, stuff happens when it happens. And I am actually sending off cvs tomorrow for sales etc and airport customer service in german. You wouldnt believe how many jobs also want french though. Goddamn french canadians

Protip #1:

Do not go to Quebec if you're European, especially English.

Protip #2:

Read Protip #1.

Protip #3:

All gov't jobs want you to speak French. Don't bother to apply to those if you don't feel like speaking/learning French.

how ez is to learn french murican been 1 and korean 10

edit: been or being

If I assume that you speak Spanish as befits being Peruvian, it should be reasonably simple, since they're both derivatives of Latin. Unlike Spanish or Latin, however; French is not phonetic, meaning that not all the letters produce sounds. Should be fine and you should see a lot of overlap though. ^_^

Although the French specific cases for grammar do get frustrating.

edit: it's "being," (in Spanish, caminar -> caminando)
kiss kiss fall in love
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 20:56 GMT
#16525
On October 25 2014 05:53 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:52 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

I guess a big part of that is the fact that you don't know what you're doing wrong. =/
You'll figure it out. In the meantime, find a job in Canada. ^_^

Meh it's not like I am desperate or anything, stuff happens when it happens. And I am actually sending off cvs tomorrow for sales etc and airport customer service in german. You wouldnt believe how many jobs also want french though. Goddamn french canadians

Protip #1:

Do not go to Quebec if you're European, especially English.

Protip #2:

Read Protip #1.

Protip #3:

All gov't jobs want you to speak French. Don't bother to apply to those if you don't feel like speaking/learning French.

how ez is to learn french murican been 1 and korean 10

edit: been or being

If I assume that you speak Spanish as befits being Peruvian, it should be reasonably simple, since they're both derivatives of Latin. Unlike Spanish or Latin, however; French is not phonetic, meaning that not all the letters produce sounds. Should be fine and you should see a lot of overlap though. ^_^

Although the French specific cases for grammar do get frustrating.

edit: it's "being," (in Spanish, caminar -> caminando)


thx... just a lapsus i hope xD
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 20:57 GMT
#16526
On October 25 2014 05:51 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

heres a joke ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''

"A baby seal walks into a club..:"

so a man walks into a bar...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:58 GMT
#16527
On October 25 2014 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:51 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:49 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

heres a joke ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''

"A baby seal walks into a club..:"

so a man walks into a bar...

I'd be okay with walking into a bra, despite not being dyslexic.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 20:59 GMT
#16528
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 21:01 GMT
#16529
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:02 GMT
#16530
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

nah bro Im all about dat toronto lyfe
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 21:02 GMT
#16531
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:02 GMT
#16532
My biggest problem is I currently dont reside in Canada. So that's gonna be tough to get a company willing to bank on me getting my visa and ass over there. And then finding an apartment but I can only look for an apartment with a job D:
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 21:03 GMT
#16533
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 21:06 GMT
#16534
On October 25 2014 06:02 GumBa wrote:
My biggest problem is I currently dont reside in Canada. So that's gonna be tough to get a company willing to bank on me getting my visa and ass over there. And then finding an apartment but I can only look for an apartment with a job D:

Ick. The old chicken and the egg problem. I'm sure you'll think of something. I think that getting to school here should be fine, but it's helllllaaaa expensive. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 21:08 GMT
#16535
On October 25 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.

come to toronto, best part of canada
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 21:08 GMT
#16536
On October 25 2014 06:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.

come to toronto, best part of canada

It's not for everyone. I hate driving through it with an absolute passion.
Kingston is absolutely gorgeous though.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 24 2014 21:10 GMT
#16537
On October 25 2014 06:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.

come to toronto, best part of canada

It's not for everyone. I hate driving through it with an absolute passion.
Kingston is absolutely gorgeous though.

When I went to Canada I really enjoyed going to Alberta and a few places in there
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 21:11 GMT
#16538
On October 25 2014 06:10 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 06:08 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:08 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:03 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:02 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 06:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:59 GumBa wrote:
Dont worry I am avoiding quebec like the plague

As you should.

The rest of us avoid it if we can as well. French-speaking girls sound really sexy, buuuuuuut they're still from Quebec. =/

i could use more info, u never know when you could wake up in Quebec

Basically if you wake up in Quebec (somehow.....?) just try to get to any government building and ask if you can somehow get to Ontario or New Brunswick. Both of those places speak English, so you'll have an easier time around.
They won't jump you for speaking English, but they tend to be less friendly/helpful.

come to toronto, best part of canada

It's not for everyone. I hate driving through it with an absolute passion.
Kingston is absolutely gorgeous though.

When I went to Canada I really enjoyed going to Alberta and a few places in there

Alberta's also really great. Toronto's really nice if you have family there, and it is pretty much our only real metropolitan city.
But on the other hand, if you like nature, going out West or out far East are really nice.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 21:12 GMT
#16539
My dad liked alberta when he was there
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 21:13 GMT
#16540
And Alberta has Calgary. Works. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 825 826 827 828 829 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 743
Hyun 55
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Counter-Strike
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
olofmeister483
ceh9479
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0280
Sick135
NeuroSwarm95
Happy39
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 30m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.