• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7218 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 826

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 824 825 826 827 828 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 20:30 GMT
#16501
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

I don't spam though. I just happen to have the most posts in this thread. I lurk a lot
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 20:31 GMT
#16502
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

why would you ever put pot in a kettle
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:31 GMT
#16503
On October 25 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

I don't spam though. I just happen to have the most posts in this thread. I lurk a lot

I would love to call you out on that, but I sadly won't be able to given the insubstantiality of my posts. =/
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:31 GMT
#16504
On October 25 2014 05:31 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

why would you ever put pot in a kettle

Have you seriously never heard that expression..?
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 20:33 GMT
#16505
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

at least someone else recognizes this...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:33 GMT
#16506
On October 25 2014 05:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

at least someone else recognizes this...

I also spam, but I also never call others out on spamming.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 20:33 GMT
#16507
On October 25 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

I don't spam though. I just happen to have the most posts in this thread. I lurk a lot

That's not what the spam counter says :D
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:34 GMT
#16508
On October 25 2014 05:33 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

I don't spam though. I just happen to have the most posts in this thread. I lurk a lot

That's not what the spam counter says :D

How few people have a 0/~1% spam counter? Mine's at like ~3% or something like that.
kiss kiss fall in love
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 20:35 GMT
#16509
On October 25 2014 05:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:31 dangthatsright wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

why would you ever put pot in a kettle

Have you seriously never heard that expression..?

si

interpret as french
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 20:37 GMT
#16510
On October 25 2014 05:33 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

I don't spam though. I just happen to have the most posts in this thread. I lurk a lot

That's not what the spam counter says :D

I tend to respond to multiple people at the same time on my phone and editing is difficult on it, so I usually hope that someone posted since my last post.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:38 GMT
#16511
On October 25 2014 05:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:33 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:27 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 y0su wrote:
And Canada has more Passion Per Capita than the United States :D

Not very difficult. Besides, the RCMPassion is pretty great.
Note that if we take out The_Passion and Passion4ever, Canada would probably be number one.

no way, soon i will ensure AM has top 3 pashun :D

By spamming yeah.

pot, meet kettle :D

I don't spam though. I just happen to have the most posts in this thread. I lurk a lot

That's not what the spam counter says :D

I tend to respond to multiple people at the same time on my phone and editing is difficult on it, so I usually hope that someone posted since my last post.

I know what you mean. I've definitely gone for a triple-post.

But you have to remember that you post more than anyone else; maybe you should give double the waiting time before you try to respond.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 20:39 GMT
#16512
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's a nice place for sure.

Canadian girls are pretty amazing. ^_^

GOD STOP TEASING ME

Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:40 GMT
#16513
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's a nice place for sure.

Canadian girls are pretty amazing. ^_^

GOD STOP TEASING ME

Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 20:40 GMT
#16514
On October 25 2014 05:27 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's a nice place for sure.

Canadian girls are pretty amazing. ^_^

GOD STOP TEASING ME

Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

what use does innovation have for those?

If only I could work for INno...
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 20:43:25
October 24 2014 20:41 GMT
#16515
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's a nice place for sure.

Canadian girls are pretty amazing. ^_^

GOD STOP TEASING ME

Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D talking and making em laugh is all good but romance I dunno. Probally not attractive enough or something
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:42 GMT
#16516
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
It's a nice place for sure.

Canadian girls are pretty amazing. ^_^

GOD STOP TEASING ME

Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 20:44 GMT
#16517
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:18 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
GOD STOP TEASING ME

Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 20:46 GMT
#16518
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

I guess a big part of that is the fact that you don't know what you're doing wrong. =/
You'll figure it out. In the meantime, find a job in Canada. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 20:48 GMT
#16519
On October 25 2014 05:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

I guess a big part of that is the fact that you don't know what you're doing wrong. =/
You'll figure it out. In the meantime, find a job in Canada. ^_^

Meh it's not like I am desperate or anything, stuff happens when it happens. And I am actually sending off cvs tomorrow for sales etc and airport customer service in german. You wouldnt believe how many jobs also want french though. Goddamn french canadians
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 20:49 GMT
#16520
On October 25 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 05:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:24 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:20 GumBa wrote:
On October 25 2014 05:19 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Oh yeah. They'd also just throw themselves onto you, since you're English.

Don't lie to me D:

It's true. Same with MURICAN girls, but Canadian girls like a smart-sounding man.

I have never heard of this. My god. Please accept my cvs

Have you never heard that Canadians/MURICANS really like an Englishman? Maaaan under what rock do YOU live?

Germany

So what sorts of men do they like? An efficient one who can hit optimal performance?

I dunno really. I am abit unlucky with the girls :D

Unfortunate.
I feel like when you come over to Canada, you would drown under women the way that Wintex tries to drown himself under women.

I don't know what I do wrong. I think it's cause I like to joke around or something and never actually make a move.

heres a joke ''Dyslexic man walks into a bra''
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 824 825 826 827 828 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 743
Hyun 55
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Counter-Strike
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
olofmeister483
ceh9479
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0280
Sick135
NeuroSwarm95
Happy39
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 30m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.