• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7218 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 824

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 822 823 824 825 826 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 19:06 GMT
#16461
On October 25 2014 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure

Update: this homework is amazingly difficult

so no starcraft?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 19:08 GMT
#16462
I am gonna be sending off cv's to canadian companies. Wth am I doing with my life.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 19:09 GMT
#16463
On October 25 2014 03:59 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure

Update: this homework is amazingly difficult

Leave it to tomorrow!

due tonight
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 19:09 GMT
#16464
On October 25 2014 04:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure

Update: this homework is amazingly difficult

so no starcraft?

it should be fairly short so I can play later
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 19:17 GMT
#16465
fuuuuuu i cant find the image of Fry saying his is killing himself with poot life choices
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 19:27 GMT
#16466
On October 25 2014 00:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Man! I'm third by the skin of my teeth. Gotta move up in the world.

not a chance, third place is mine
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 19:29 GMT
#16467
Blizzcon Barcraft HYPE!!!!

our Helsinki Barcraft is getting a Blizzard Stim-Pack!!!

:D :D :D
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 19:30 GMT
#16468
On October 25 2014 04:29 y0su wrote:
Blizzcon Barcraft HYPE!!!!

our Helsinki Barcraft is getting a Blizzard Stim-Pack!!!

:D :D :D

gg enjoy yourself!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 19:30 GMT
#16469
On October 25 2014 04:29 y0su wrote:
Blizzcon Barcraft HYPE!!!!

our Helsinki Barcraft is getting a Blizzard Stim-Pack!!!

:D :D :D

What that means?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 19:34 GMT
#16470
On October 25 2014 04:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:29 y0su wrote:
Blizzcon Barcraft HYPE!!!!

our Helsinki Barcraft is getting a Blizzard Stim-Pack!!!

:D :D :D

What that means?

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/16218935
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 19:40 GMT
#16471
I have been waiting for Jakat for ages. Then I have waited for The_Pashun and now
....Dota2 doesn't work.....this is horrible.....
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 19:41:27
October 24 2014 19:41 GMT
#16472
Oh, school shooting in Seattle. 2 dead
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 19:42 GMT
#16473
On October 25 2014 04:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have been waiting for Jakat for ages. Then I have waited for The_Pashun and now
....Dota2 doesn't work.....this is horrible.....

play Heroes man... its quite fun
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 19:44 GMT
#16474
On October 25 2014 04:29 y0su wrote:
Blizzcon Barcraft HYPE!!!!

our Helsinki Barcraft is getting a Blizzard Stim-Pack!!!

:D :D :D

that's awesome
don't overdo it without nearby medics or medivacs though
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 19:45:19
October 24 2014 19:44 GMT
#16475
On October 25 2014 04:42 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have been waiting for Jakat for ages. Then I have waited for The_Pashun and now
....Dota2 doesn't work.....this is horrible.....

play Heroes man... its quite fun

It's....boring. I never had problems with SC2 (as anti social game like several call) it but Passionstone is just boring. I want to TALK. Also, too much luck involved
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 19:44 GMT
#16476
On October 25 2014 04:42 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have been waiting for Jakat for ages. Then I have waited for The_Pashun and now
....Dota2 doesn't work.....this is horrible.....

play Heroes man... its quite fun

I would... if I had a license! I'll have to see how the grind is to see if I get into it eventually though.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 19:47 GMT
#16477
On October 25 2014 04:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh, school shooting in Seattle. 2 dead

world is terrible place...maybe i should move to canada...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 19:51 GMT
#16478
On October 25 2014 04:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh, school shooting in Seattle. 2 dead

world is terrible place...maybe i should move to canada...

too soon bro
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 19:56 GMT
#16479
On October 25 2014 04:51 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh, school shooting in Seattle. 2 dead

world is terrible place...maybe i should move to canada...

too soon bro

? what you think i was making fun of parliment shooting? cause i wasnt..I was being serious, in fact Canadian media's take on the tragedy vs American media's is even more of a reason to move to Canada
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 20:09 GMT
#16480
On October 25 2014 04:56 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 04:51 Topin wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 04:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Oh, school shooting in Seattle. 2 dead

world is terrible place...maybe i should move to canada...

too soon bro

? what you think i was making fun of parliment shooting? cause i wasnt..I was being serious, in fact Canadian media's take on the tragedy vs American media's is even more of a reason to move to Canada

man, everyone wants to go to canada these days
Prev 1 822 823 824 825 826 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 743
Hyun 55
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Counter-Strike
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
olofmeister483
ceh9479
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0280
Sick135
NeuroSwarm95
Happy39
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 30m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.