• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 822

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 820 821 822 823 824 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 17:24 GMT
#16421
Ah, Mafia. Long time no see
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 17:26 GMT
#16422
Loading picture has changed at least
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 24 2014 17:31 GMT
#16423
On October 25 2014 02:20 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 02:19 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 02:01 GumBa wrote:
Me and shellbot still argue. Our passion lives. And I'm yorkies wingman

Good for you

So jelly of me and shelly

Bropassion
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 17:31 GMT
#16424
Im judge... This is going to be fun
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 17:40 GMT
#16425
Thread died
#nopashun
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 17:48 GMT
#16426
On October 25 2014 02:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Thread died
#nopashun

mafia is too hardcore
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 24 2014 17:48 GMT
#16427
what mafia

this thread is going places
like the graveyard
The Bomber boy
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 17:50 GMT
#16428
On October 25 2014 02:48 Wintex wrote:
what mafia

this thread is going places
like the graveyard

SC2 arcade Mafia
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 24 2014 18:01 GMT
#16429
On October 25 2014 02:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Thread died
#nopashun


Yeah, less than 30 pages today, the rhythm is seriously slowing down ! Still would be enough to reach 1000 on Blizzcon day 1, but we need to keep going !
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 18:03 GMT
#16430
On October 25 2014 03:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 02:40 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Thread died
#nopashun


Yeah, less than 30 pages today, the rhythm is seriously slowing down ! Still would be enough to reach 1000 on Blizzcon day 1, but we need to keep going !

It is Friday night for EU - last weekend was REALLY bad as well.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-24 18:04:39
October 24 2014 18:03 GMT
#16431
Lol, I killed GF as judge. Now mafia killed me and game got stuck

DONT KILL JUDGE is teaching of this match
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 18:09 GMT
#16432
On October 25 2014 03:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lol, I killed GF as judge. Now mafia killed me and game got stuck

DONT KILL JUDGE is teaching of this match

you on NA or EU?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:09 GMT
#16433
On October 25 2014 03:09 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lol, I killed GF as judge. Now mafia killed me and game got stuck

DONT KILL JUDGE is teaching of this match

you on NA or EU?

EU
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 18:11 GMT
#16434
On October 25 2014 03:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:09 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lol, I killed GF as judge. Now mafia killed me and game got stuck

DONT KILL JUDGE is teaching of this match

you on NA or EU?

EU

nice, I can play without lag!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:19 GMT
#16435
yosu tell me your role
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 18:22 GMT
#16436
On October 25 2014 03:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
yosu tell me your role

If I knew what I was doing...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 18:22 GMT
#16437
On October 25 2014 03:11 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:09 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lol, I killed GF as judge. Now mafia killed me and game got stuck

DONT KILL JUDGE is teaching of this match

you on NA or EU?

EU

nice, I can play without lag!

Lag doesn't matter in this game
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 18:24 GMT
#16438
On October 25 2014 03:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:11 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:09 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:09 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Lol, I killed GF as judge. Now mafia killed me and game got stuck

DONT KILL JUDGE is teaching of this match

you on NA or EU?

EU

nice, I can play without lag!

Lag doesn't matter in this game

I guess you're slightly more likely to be dropped, but other than that, yeah :b
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:28 GMT
#16439
On October 25 2014 03:22 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
yosu tell me your role

If I knew what I was doing...

mafia is quite simply game. its town vs mafia. Everybody have some skills. If you are town you want to kill all mafia and mafia wants to kill town. Then there are neutrals that doesn't want anything but harm to others
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 24 2014 18:31 GMT
#16440
On October 25 2014 03:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:22 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
yosu tell me your role

If I knew what I was doing...

mafia is quite simply game. its town vs mafia. Everybody have some skills. If you are town you want to kill all mafia and mafia wants to kill town. Then there are neutrals that doesn't want anything but harm to others

mafia is legit best game ever...i play irl though..and am always narrator
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 820 821 822 823 824 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1801
GuemChi 1608
Artosis 630
910 54
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g9031
shahzam628
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0346
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 5m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.