• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 823

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 821 822 823 824 825 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
October 24 2014 18:33 GMT
#16441
On October 25 2014 03:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:22 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
yosu tell me your role

If I knew what I was doing...

mafia is quite simply game. its town vs mafia. Everybody have some skills. If you are town you want to kill all mafia and mafia wants to kill town. Then there are neutrals that doesn't want anything but harm to others

mafia is legit best game ever...i play irl though..and am always narrator

Bastion narrator is best narrator
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 18:33 GMT
#16442
I still have no idea what's going on....
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:33 GMT
#16443
On October 25 2014 03:33 y0su wrote:
I still have no idea what's going on....

Are you still alive?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 18:35 GMT
#16444
On October 25 2014 03:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:33 y0su wrote:
I still have no idea what's going on....

Are you still alive?

No.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 18:35 GMT
#16445
On October 25 2014 03:33 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:31 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:28 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:22 y0su wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
yosu tell me your role

If I knew what I was doing...

mafia is quite simply game. its town vs mafia. Everybody have some skills. If you are town you want to kill all mafia and mafia wants to kill town. Then there are neutrals that doesn't want anything but harm to others

mafia is legit best game ever...i play irl though..and am always narrator

Bastion narrator is best narrator

can't really argue with that one
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:35 GMT
#16446
On October 25 2014 03:35 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:33 y0su wrote:
I still have no idea what's going on....

Are you still alive?

No.

Well, that is bit boring
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 18:36 GMT
#16447
On October 25 2014 03:35 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:33 y0su wrote:
I still have no idea what's going on....

Are you still alive?

No.

I do believe this implies you are dead
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:36 GMT
#16448
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:37 GMT
#16449
But yeah, this is quite weird save. No mafia at all
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 18:37 GMT
#16450
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:38 GMT
#16451
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 24 2014 18:48 GMT
#16452
I love you guys but this thread hurts my soul
<3
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:49 GMT
#16453
On October 25 2014 03:48 dravernor wrote:
I love you guys but this thread hurts my soul

I have done my job great then
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 24 2014 18:55 GMT
#16454
Who leads the hype scoreboards?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 24 2014 18:55 GMT
#16455
The_Templar by quite a margin
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 18:56 GMT
#16456
On October 25 2014 03:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure

Update: this homework is amazingly difficult
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:56 GMT
#16457
On October 25 2014 03:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Who leads the hype scoreboards?

Finland
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 18:58 GMT
#16458
On October 25 2014 03:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:55 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Who leads the hype scoreboards?

Finland

Per person, yeah.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 18:59 GMT
#16459
On October 25 2014 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure

Update: this homework is amazingly difficult

Leave it to tomorrow!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 19:02 GMT
#16460
On October 25 2014 03:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 03:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
On October 25 2014 03:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
What was your name and role?

Im sheriff

Are you going to be in sc2 for much longer? I'm in class but I'd like to join in ~20 minutes if you're still up to playing

Yeah sure

Update: this homework is amazingly difficult

ganbatte, templar-san~
Prev 1 821 822 823 824 825 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1898
GuemChi 1581
Artosis 623
910 59
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm159
League of Legends
Doublelift3733
Counter-Strike
taco 208
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox314
Other Games
summit1g8675
shahzam605
JimRising 527
C9.Mang0355
PiGStarcraft261
Day[9].tv159
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick906
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv159
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 47m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 47m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 47m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.