• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7500 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 821

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 819 820 821 822 823 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 16:30 GMT
#16401
On October 25 2014 01:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
SAKAT ARE YOU READY

My passion is dying

Mine as well. I could literally strangle the fucker for not doing this...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 16:36 GMT
#16402
On October 25 2014 01:30 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
SAKAT ARE YOU READY

My passion is dying

Mine as well. I could literally strangle the fucker for not doing this...

Still downloading?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 24 2014 16:36 GMT
#16403
welp, sgtk did it
good luck
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 24 2014 16:36 GMT
#16404
On October 25 2014 01:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:11 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:08 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:02 Yorkie wrote:
God damn my joke went over everybody's heads.

Wasn't a BW player, I forget about lurkers Sorry bro

No the joke was that my brother has way more posts than I do RIP

Who's your brother?

Lorning

Wait, what? Also, the Shelly to Lorning edit makes me suspicious.

I decided that Lorning was more funny. Since he lives in Europe and we argue all the time. If you guys could see mine and Shelshock's PMs I would've kept it as him

+ you wish you were my brother cause I'm supafly

10x more supafly than DH
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 24 2014 16:37 GMT
#16405
On October 25 2014 01:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:11 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:08 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:03 Yorkie wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:02 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:02 Yorkie wrote:
God damn my joke went over everybody's heads.

Wasn't a BW player, I forget about lurkers Sorry bro

No the joke was that my brother has way more posts than I do RIP

Who's your brother?

Lorning

Wait, what? Also, the Shelly to Lorning edit makes me suspicious.

I decided that Lorning was more funny. Since he lives in Europe and we argue all the time. If you guys could see mine and Shelshock's PMs I would've kept it as him

I used to argue with shellshock sometimes but we've drifted apart

It happens man. he's a fickle lover
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 24 2014 16:38 GMT
#16406
On October 25 2014 01:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
SAKAT ARE YOU READY

My passion is dying

Mine as well. I could literally strangle the fucker for not doing this...

Still downloading?

YUP. Slow Croatian internet
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 24 2014 16:45 GMT
#16407
No SGTK /:
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 24 2014 16:47 GMT
#16408
GG SGTK. Hope you can get everything sorted out.
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 16:48 GMT
#16409
At least this time it's not permanent >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 16:49 GMT
#16410
On October 25 2014 01:38 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:30 Sakat wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
SAKAT ARE YOU READY

My passion is dying

Mine as well. I could literally strangle the fucker for not doing this...

Still downloading?

YUP. Slow Croatian internet

How much left?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 16:53 GMT
#16411
On October 25 2014 01:30 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 01:23 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 25 2014 01:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
SAKAT ARE YOU READY

My passion is dying

Mine as well. I could literally strangle the fucker for not doing this...

It's not his fault that you haven't played in a long time.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 16:54 GMT
#16412
On October 25 2014 01:47 Wintex wrote:
GG SGTK. Hope you can get everything sorted out.

Poor guy
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 17:01 GMT
#16413
Me and shellbot still argue. Our passion lives. And I'm yorkies wingman
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 17:02 GMT
#16414
RIP SGTK
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 24 2014 17:16 GMT
#16415
I should be home in a few hours, anyone going to be playing?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 17:16 GMT
#16416
On October 25 2014 02:16 y0su wrote:
I should be home in a few hours, anyone going to be playing?

I will be!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 24 2014 17:19 GMT
#16417
On October 25 2014 02:01 GumBa wrote:
Me and shellbot still argue. Our passion lives. And I'm yorkies wingman

Passion never dies. But I'm not gonna be 4th for much longer.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 24 2014 17:19 GMT
#16418
On October 25 2014 02:01 GumBa wrote:
Me and shellbot still argue. Our passion lives. And I'm yorkies wingman

Good for you
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 24 2014 17:20 GMT
#16419
On October 25 2014 02:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 02:01 GumBa wrote:
Me and shellbot still argue. Our passion lives. And I'm yorkies wingman

Good for you

So jelly of me and shelly
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 24 2014 17:21 GMT
#16420
On October 25 2014 02:16 y0su wrote:
I should be home in a few hours, anyone going to be playing?

I will be most likely
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 819 820 821 822 823 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 134
SpeCial 108
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox221
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam560
JimRising 393
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft272
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21504
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 38m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.