• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8667 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 767

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 765 766 767 768 769 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 10:49 GMT
#15321
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 10:50 GMT
#15322
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:27 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:24 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:21 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:17 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


What, I just proxy 2-gate, proxy oracle and shit? I'm new to the game, I watchet for a bout a year now, but I only started playing recently, I don't know all builds. Any other one base all-ins I should know about? (there are probably a lot)

I don't play Protoss, but I think the Book of Bullshit has a very nice one-base allin versus Terran. Then versus Protoss you probably just do a 10gate 3gates (I believe it's in the book of bullshit too) and and vs Zerg either proxy gates or... 4gate? I'm not sure if people still die to 4gates nowadays, even in bronze, but that could work if you hit the timings well



Proxy gates it is!!!
I don't know, against Z I usually just defend for 15-20 miutes and kill everything with a bunch of voids. That seems to work

Well you can always do that. But as you'll go up in the leagues you'll see that people won't let you sit back for that long, so learning to play with timings is good. You can also play standard macro like TheBloodyDwarf does, but it's easier to progress and get a better macro when you start by doing allins at first

Well, idk. I got into master with 400 wins. I learned to hold all ins/cheeses. Not to do them myself



What's it like up there? I seems very far away...

Well, after long break and placement I Blizzard put me to diamond. 3 wins now 0 losses. All vs high diamonds. I just played vs protoss again. I just hope I don't meet zergs.....


Why? Isn't protoss op against zerg? That's what I heard

Every Zerg thinks P is OP, and every P thinks the opposite. It's because ZvP is both difficult and frustrating, for both races



What's wrong with it?

I hate mutalisk and swarm hosts. When I meet them I just want to go play WoL.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 10:50 GMT
#15323
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.

Close your eyes, breath, open starcraft2 and hit ladder. You will enjoy it.
Also you will be surprised that even if you had a big break, but if you watch enough tournaments, you still know this games.
It will be a great feeling after your first deserved win. (if you all in/cheese don`t think you will be so happy, especially since you had a break).
Maru | Life | herO
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
October 23 2014 10:50 GMT
#15324
Everyone thinks everything is OP. An they are right !
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 10:53 GMT
#15325
On October 23 2014 19:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:27 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:24 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:21 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
I don't play Protoss, but I think the Book of Bullshit has a very nice one-base allin versus Terran. Then versus Protoss you probably just do a 10gate 3gates (I believe it's in the book of bullshit too) and and vs Zerg either proxy gates or... 4gate? I'm not sure if people still die to 4gates nowadays, even in bronze, but that could work if you hit the timings well



Proxy gates it is!!!
I don't know, against Z I usually just defend for 15-20 miutes and kill everything with a bunch of voids. That seems to work

Well you can always do that. But as you'll go up in the leagues you'll see that people won't let you sit back for that long, so learning to play with timings is good. You can also play standard macro like TheBloodyDwarf does, but it's easier to progress and get a better macro when you start by doing allins at first

Well, idk. I got into master with 400 wins. I learned to hold all ins/cheeses. Not to do them myself



What's it like up there? I seems very far away...

Well, after long break and placement I Blizzard put me to diamond. 3 wins now 0 losses. All vs high diamonds. I just played vs protoss again. I just hope I don't meet zergs.....


Why? Isn't protoss op against zerg? That's what I heard

Every Zerg thinks P is OP, and every P thinks the opposite. It's because ZvP is both difficult and frustrating, for both races



What's wrong with it?

I hate mutalisk and swarm hosts. When I meet them I just want to go play WoL.


There are mutalisks in WoL
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 10:53 GMT
#15326
On October 23 2014 19:50 Garbels wrote:
Everyone thinks everything is OP. An they are right !

No..PvP is balanced. NOT COINFLIP WTF
PvP was my best mu in early mid WoL and always in HoTS. In end of wol (for about year) I had 85% vs zerg.


But these are my all time hots stats:
[image loading]
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 10:54 GMT
#15327
On October 23 2014 19:53 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:27 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:24 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


Proxy gates it is!!!
I don't know, against Z I usually just defend for 15-20 miutes and kill everything with a bunch of voids. That seems to work

Well you can always do that. But as you'll go up in the leagues you'll see that people won't let you sit back for that long, so learning to play with timings is good. You can also play standard macro like TheBloodyDwarf does, but it's easier to progress and get a better macro when you start by doing allins at first

Well, idk. I got into master with 400 wins. I learned to hold all ins/cheeses. Not to do them myself



What's it like up there? I seems very far away...

Well, after long break and placement I Blizzard put me to diamond. 3 wins now 0 losses. All vs high diamonds. I just played vs protoss again. I just hope I don't meet zergs.....


Why? Isn't protoss op against zerg? That's what I heard

Every Zerg thinks P is OP, and every P thinks the opposite. It's because ZvP is both difficult and frustrating, for both races



What's wrong with it?

I hate mutalisk and swarm hosts. When I meet them I just want to go play WoL.


There are mutalisks in WoL

Hots mutas are too guud. They regenerate and they are faster
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 10:54:46
October 23 2014 10:54 GMT
#15328
On October 23 2014 19:54 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:53 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:27 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
Well you can always do that. But as you'll go up in the leagues you'll see that people won't let you sit back for that long, so learning to play with timings is good. You can also play standard macro like TheBloodyDwarf does, but it's easier to progress and get a better macro when you start by doing allins at first

Well, idk. I got into master with 400 wins. I learned to hold all ins/cheeses. Not to do them myself



What's it like up there? I seems very far away...

Well, after long break and placement I Blizzard put me to diamond. 3 wins now 0 losses. All vs high diamonds. I just played vs protoss again. I just hope I don't meet zergs.....


Why? Isn't protoss op against zerg? That's what I heard

Every Zerg thinks P is OP, and every P thinks the opposite. It's because ZvP is both difficult and frustrating, for both races



What's wrong with it?

I hate mutalisk and swarm hosts. When I meet them I just want to go play WoL.


There are mutalisks in WoL

Hots mutas are too guud. They regenerate and they are faster


They buffed the mutas for JD
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 10:55 GMT
#15329
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 10:56 GMT
#15330
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 10:56 GMT
#15331
On October 23 2014 19:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:47 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:36 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:27 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:24 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:21 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
I don't play Protoss, but I think the Book of Bullshit has a very nice one-base allin versus Terran. Then versus Protoss you probably just do a 10gate 3gates (I believe it's in the book of bullshit too) and and vs Zerg either proxy gates or... 4gate? I'm not sure if people still die to 4gates nowadays, even in bronze, but that could work if you hit the timings well



Proxy gates it is!!!
I don't know, against Z I usually just defend for 15-20 miutes and kill everything with a bunch of voids. That seems to work

Well you can always do that. But as you'll go up in the leagues you'll see that people won't let you sit back for that long, so learning to play with timings is good. You can also play standard macro like TheBloodyDwarf does, but it's easier to progress and get a better macro when you start by doing allins at first

Well, idk. I got into master with 400 wins. I learned to hold all ins/cheeses. Not to do them myself



What's it like up there? I seems very far away...

Well, after long break and placement I Blizzard put me to diamond. 3 wins now 0 losses. All vs high diamonds. I just played vs protoss again. I just hope I don't meet zergs.....


Why? Isn't protoss op against zerg? That's what I heard

Every Zerg thinks P is OP, and every P thinks the opposite. It's because ZvP is both difficult and frustrating, for both races



What's wrong with it?

I hate mutalisk and swarm hosts. When I meet them I just want to go play WoL.

Here's a P opinion. From my Zerg point of view, I hate Protoss all-ins, because they are numerous and equally deadly (but when you learn to scout them it's less frustrating), Protoss turtle style, because it forces you into SHs and I don't particularily like to use them, and the Colossus because it basically counters everything Zerg has except for muta/corruptor. All in all I feel that what really plagues the MU is the fact that it never seems close, once you are behind you pretty much lose the game (or go SH and lose 1 hour of your life). Even when I win a ZvP, I don't enjoy it because it means I pretty much crushed my opponent.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 10:56 GMT
#15332
And its just weird that many players play in one season more games than I all time hots
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 10:57 GMT
#15333
On October 23 2014 19:50 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.

Close your eyes, breath, open starcraft2 and hit ladder. You will enjoy it.
Also you will be surprised that even if you had a big break, but if you watch enough tournaments, you still know this games.
It will be a great feeling after your first deserved win. (if you all in/cheese don`t think you will be so happy, especially since you had a break).


I might try that, thanks. But I guess not until next week, because I'm going to visit my mom in another city.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 10:59 GMT
#15334
On October 23 2014 19:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
And its just weird that many players play in one season more games than I all time hots

Not enough passion!!!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 23 2014 10:59 GMT
#15335
And about that 85% winrate vs zerg late wol. I always played skytoss. Voidrays, archons, ht carriers and mothership. And you know what? Void ht zealot archon became super popular build in early hots. I saw nobody using it in wol except me
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:01 GMT
#15336
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:02 GMT
#15337
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:03 GMT
#15338
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:05 GMT
#15339
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 23 2014 11:06 GMT
#15340
On October 23 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:43 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:25 Wintex wrote:
Honestly. Fuck builds and go macro. Just make stuff. If you don't make probes and pylons, you can't do a simple build.

Totally agree! Just make 15 marines at a time and win WCS AM and RBBG!


Bomber usually makes something like 18 marines at a time... It's ridiculus.

18 marines x 50 minerals = 900 minerals every 25 in game seconds. Don't forget tanks and medivacs (in TvT). Insane macro + endless aggression every minute, every second. That's a way to GrandMasters.
Insert wise words here
Prev 1 765 766 767 768 769 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft476
CranKy Ducklings72
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft476
RuFF_SC2 126
CosmosSc2 61
Nina 59
-ZergGirl 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2262
Artosis 608
yabsab 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1137
taco 351
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8385
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0369
ViBE152
Maynarde149
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS35
Sick3
WinterStarcraft0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• OhrlRock 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 40m
Stellar Fest
10h 40m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.