• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 768

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 766 767 768 769 770 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:07 GMT
#15341
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 11:14:35
October 23 2014 11:13 GMT
#15342
Oh, there is IEM San Jose - Asia Qualifier Finals running. Two possible Blizzcon matches ahead. (P)MC vs (P)herO[jOin] and (Z)Life vs (P)Zest
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 11:14 GMT
#15343
On October 23 2014 20:13 H8 wrote:
Oh, there is IEM San Jose - Asia Qualifier Finals running. Two possible Blizzcon matches ahead. (P)MC vs (P)HerO and (Z)Life vs (P)Zest

You put the wrong herO. Also that qualifier is amazing, 8 players from Blizzcon are there. really great games, go watch them.
Maru | Life | herO
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 11:16:16
October 23 2014 11:15 GMT
#15344
On October 23 2014 20:14 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:13 H8 wrote:
Oh, there is IEM San Jose - Asia Qualifier Finals running. Two possible Blizzcon matches ahead. (P)MC vs (P)HerO and (Z)Life vs (P)Zest

You put the wrong herO. Also that qualifier is amazing, 8 players from Blizzcon are there. really great games, go watch them.


Yeah, I forgot about that hero thing. Fixed now

Unfortunately, I am at work. No Starcraft today for me

Edit: MC lost, so there will be no match against herO.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 11:19 GMT
#15345
And San got wrecked by Life too. Really good qualifier
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 11:19 GMT
#15346
On October 23 2014 20:15 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:14 jarod wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:13 H8 wrote:
Oh, there is IEM San Jose - Asia Qualifier Finals running. Two possible Blizzcon matches ahead. (P)MC vs (P)HerO and (Z)Life vs (P)Zest

You put the wrong herO. Also that qualifier is amazing, 8 players from Blizzcon are there. really great games, go watch them.


Yeah, I forgot about that hero thing. Fixed now

Unfortunately, I am at work. No Starcraft today for me

Edit: MC lost, so there will be no match against herO.

At least Life vs Zest can still happen.
I`m also at work.. I`m listening to the casters.. can`t watch the game :|
Maru | Life | herO
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:20 GMT
#15347
On October 23 2014 20:19 jarod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:15 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:14 jarod wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:13 H8 wrote:
Oh, there is IEM San Jose - Asia Qualifier Finals running. Two possible Blizzcon matches ahead. (P)MC vs (P)HerO and (Z)Life vs (P)Zest

You put the wrong herO. Also that qualifier is amazing, 8 players from Blizzcon are there. really great games, go watch them.


Yeah, I forgot about that hero thing. Fixed now

Unfortunately, I am at work. No Starcraft today for me

Edit: MC lost, so there will be no match against herO.

At least Life vs Zest can still happen.
I`m also at work.. I`m listening to the casters.. can`t watch the game :|


And Zest is gone..
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
October 23 2014 11:23 GMT
#15348
On October 23 2014 20:20 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:19 jarod wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:15 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:14 jarod wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:13 H8 wrote:
Oh, there is IEM San Jose - Asia Qualifier Finals running. Two possible Blizzcon matches ahead. (P)MC vs (P)HerO and (Z)Life vs (P)Zest

You put the wrong herO. Also that qualifier is amazing, 8 players from Blizzcon are there. really great games, go watch them.


Yeah, I forgot about that hero thing. Fixed now

Unfortunately, I am at work. No Starcraft today for me

Edit: MC lost, so there will be no match against herO.

At least Life vs Zest can still happen.
I`m also at work.. I`m listening to the casters.. can`t watch the game :|


And Zest is gone..

Wow.. Solar delivers again.. I guess he really is the best zerg atm, overall soO is still better, but the last months.. Solar had really nice results. (including 3-0ing soO at dreamhack)
Maru | Life | herO
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:26 GMT
#15349
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:27 GMT
#15350
On October 23 2014 20:06 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:43 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:25 Wintex wrote:
Honestly. Fuck builds and go macro. Just make stuff. If you don't make probes and pylons, you can't do a simple build.

Totally agree! Just make 15 marines at a time and win WCS AM and RBBG!


Bomber usually makes something like 18 marines at a time... It's ridiculus.

18 marines x 50 minerals = 900 minerals every 25 in game seconds. Don't forget tanks and medivacs (in TvT). Insane macro + endless aggression every minute, every second. That's a way to GrandMasters.



Well, that sound easy!!!
Seriously though, what league are you in?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:31 GMT
#15351
On October 23 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:48 H8 wrote:
You guys might encourage me to play some Starcraft after very very long time.



We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)


I wouldn't say I don't like it. I kinda feel it is "ordinary" race to play and I rather enjoy "exotic" races P and Z. That said, I think my TvX is still better than ZvX
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:33 GMT
#15352
On October 23 2014 20:31 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:49 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


We should really start playing
Why did you stop?


I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)


I wouldn't say I don't like it. I kinda feel it is "ordinary" race to play and I rather enjoy "exotic" races P and Z. That said, I think my TvX is still better than ZvX


this larvae shit drives me crazy! If I'm making drones, I'm not making any units, and vice-versa. + the constant injecting.
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:37 GMT
#15353
On October 23 2014 20:33 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:31 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
[quote]

I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)


I wouldn't say I don't like it. I kinda feel it is "ordinary" race to play and I rather enjoy "exotic" races P and Z. That said, I think my TvX is still better than ZvX


this larvae shit drives me crazy! If I'm making drones, I'm not making any units, and vice-versa. + the constant injecting.


Go six pool! Seriously, it can be really tricky to learn using Larva and Queen mechanics effectively. Protoss and Terran are easier to handle in that field.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:37 GMT
#15354
I love it how Rain just killed 4 of our Blizzcon contenders with relative ease... (soO, Zest, MC, herO)
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 23 2014 11:38 GMT
#15355
On October 23 2014 20:33 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:31 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:55 H8 wrote:
[quote]

I played a lot of games (hunting portraits), but then my graphic card broke down a I was like three weeks without some pc/notebook capable of running sc2. By the time the graphic card came back repaired, my passion for game was already left. I played only campaign and like fifty games since then.



I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)


I wouldn't say I don't like it. I kinda feel it is "ordinary" race to play and I rather enjoy "exotic" races P and Z. That said, I think my TvX is still better than ZvX


this larvae shit drives me crazy! If I'm making drones, I'm not making any units, and vice-versa. + the constant injecting.

If you're scared, go full units. If you're not, go full drones. That should cover 90% of the cases you'll encouter. And injecting is easy if they're synced up (so it's not constant), and with time your mind learns to think "INJECT" every 40 or so ingame seconds
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 11:41:25
October 23 2014 11:39 GMT
#15356
On October 23 2014 20:37 H8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:33 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:31 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:56 Sakat wrote:
[quote]


I just got bored being smacked around for months now. I watched all those tutorial videos on youtube, but I feel I'm just naturally too slow to play this game


I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)


I wouldn't say I don't like it. I kinda feel it is "ordinary" race to play and I rather enjoy "exotic" races P and Z. That said, I think my TvX is still better than ZvX


this larvae shit drives me crazy! If I'm making drones, I'm not making any units, and vice-versa. + the constant injecting.


Go six pool! Seriously, it can be really tricky to learn using Larva and Queen mechanics effectively. Protoss and Terran are easier to handle in that field.


six pool never works for me. nine pool sometimes does. but not often. proxy hatch works quite well in bronze, since most people don't scout for in-base proxies... or any proxies for that matter. When I get Z on ladder, I cheese a lot. But I rarely play Random anyway
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
IAmWithStupid
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
Russian Federation1016 Posts
October 23 2014 11:41 GMT
#15357
On October 23 2014 20:27 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:06 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:43 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:25 Wintex wrote:
Honestly. Fuck builds and go macro. Just make stuff. If you don't make probes and pylons, you can't do a simple build.

Totally agree! Just make 15 marines at a time and win WCS AM and RBBG!


Bomber usually makes something like 18 marines at a time... It's ridiculus.

18 marines x 50 minerals = 900 minerals every 25 in game seconds. Don't forget tanks and medivacs (in TvT). Insane macro + endless aggression every minute, every second. That's a way to GrandMasters.



Well, that sound easy!!!
Seriously though, what league are you in?

Wood league?
Let me make the following analogy: all my friends have girlfriends. And when they have any troubles they ask my advice. And every time my advice works perfectly. But I'm single, I've never had relationship longer than 6 months, and no girl can tolerate me this long.
Same here, in my head I have Bomber's macro, Parting's micro, etc., but when I start playing I become a retard
Insert wise words here
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 23 2014 11:43 GMT
#15358
On October 23 2014 20:41 IAmWithStupid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:27 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:06 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:46 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:43 IAmWithStupid wrote:
On October 23 2014 19:25 Wintex wrote:
Honestly. Fuck builds and go macro. Just make stuff. If you don't make probes and pylons, you can't do a simple build.

Totally agree! Just make 15 marines at a time and win WCS AM and RBBG!


Bomber usually makes something like 18 marines at a time... It's ridiculus.

18 marines x 50 minerals = 900 minerals every 25 in game seconds. Don't forget tanks and medivacs (in TvT). Insane macro + endless aggression every minute, every second. That's a way to GrandMasters.



Well, that sound easy!!!
Seriously though, what league are you in?

Wood league?
Let me make the following analogy: all my friends have girlfriends. And when they have any troubles they ask my advice. And every time my advice works perfectly. But I'm single, I've never had relationship longer than 6 months, and no girl can tolerate me this long.
Same here, in my head I have Bomber's macro, Parting's micro, etc., but when I start playing I become a retard

That sound very Bronze to me though. I like your girlfreind analogy. It used to be the same with me. Things can change though
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 23 2014 11:43 GMT
#15359
On October 23 2014 20:39 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2014 20:37 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:33 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:31 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:26 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:07 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:05 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:03 H8 wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:02 Sakat wrote:
On October 23 2014 20:01 H8 wrote:
[quote]

I was sort of semi competitive in Warcraft days in our CzechoSlovakian community , so when Starcraft came, I got into diamond in first like 100 games with pure cheese. Then I dropped to bronze to learn game properly and got into platinum really fast. Not played much since then. ^^



Which race do you play?


Mostly Random, occasionally Protoss and very rarely Zerg.


I mostly play Protoss, and sometimes Terran. I just spam marines with T. I actually gets me wins lol. I can't play Zerg, they just don't "feel" right to me


I have similar feeling about Terran. I don't mind it when I get it with Random, but couldn't play it for more than few games in row.


What don't you like about T?
With Z, I can't handle injects, creep spread and the larvae balancing. The mechanics of the race. (Still JD is my favourite player, I root for Z in most tournaments)


I wouldn't say I don't like it. I kinda feel it is "ordinary" race to play and I rather enjoy "exotic" races P and Z. That said, I think my TvX is still better than ZvX


this larvae shit drives me crazy! If I'm making drones, I'm not making any units, and vice-versa. + the constant injecting.


Go six pool! Seriously, it can be really tricky to learn using Larva and Queen mechanics effectively. Protoss and Terran are easier to handle in that field.


six pool never works for me. nine pool sometimes does. but not often. proxy hatch works quite well in bronze, since most people don't scout for in-base proxies... or any proxies for that matter. When I get Z on ladder, I cheese a lot. But I rarely play Random anyway


Imo, times of six pools are long gone. But there are some pleasant memories especially from start of the Wings of Liberty.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 11:45:34
October 23 2014 11:45 GMT
#15360
On October 23 2014 20:37 Sakat wrote:
I love it how Rain just killed 4 of our Blizzcon contenders with relative ease... (soO, Zest, MC, herO)

Well, this is a proof that he is not for nothing rated as one of the best korean players this year without even winning anything. He is really good, but ussually he loses to Zest.. Zest aka the SKT killer.
Maru | Life | herO
Prev 1 766 767 768 769 770 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft476
CranKy Ducklings72
EnkiAlexander 32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft476
RuFF_SC2 126
CosmosSc2 61
Nina 59
-ZergGirl 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2262
Artosis 608
yabsab 4
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1137
taco 351
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8385
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv473
C9.Mang0369
ViBE152
Maynarde149
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS35
Sick3
WinterStarcraft0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• OhrlRock 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 40m
Stellar Fest
10h 40m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.