• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8248 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 607

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 605 606 607 608 609 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:44 GMT
#12121
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.

holy shit man...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:44 GMT
#12122
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:45 GMT
#12123
On October 21 2014 03:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.

This is why Templar is a chick magnet

Because I have gigabytes of spam?

Yes. Chicks dig Spam
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:45 GMT
#12124
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

Disappointed you only have 8 exclamation posts in that post, and not 10
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
October 20 2014 18:45 GMT
#12125
On October 21 2014 03:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.

This is why Templar is a chick magnet

Because I have gigabytes of spam?

I only have 1 spam folder and it's full of hot single women that want to meet me. You must be drowning in women.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#12126
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#12127
On October 21 2014 03:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

Disappointed you only have 8 exclamation posts in that post, and not 10

...fine, I AM PASHUN!!!!!!!!!!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#12128
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#12129
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

I REFUSE TO LOSE, PASHUN IS MNE
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#12130
On October 21 2014 03:46 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

Disappointed you only have 8 exclamation posts in that post, and not 10

...fine, I AM PASHUN!!!!!!!!!!

It's one point per post. >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:47 GMT
#12131
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:47 GMT
#12132
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#12133
On October 21 2014 03:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?

Yes, that's the one
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#12134
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#12135
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:46 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:45 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

Disappointed you only have 8 exclamation posts in that post, and not 10

...fine, I AM PASHUN!!!!!!!!!!

It's one point per post. >.>

a post with just 10 exclamation points is worth 22 points, 20 points for the post, 1 point for 10 character, and 1 point for 10 exclamation points, yes the exclamation points count as characters too
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#12136
On October 21 2014 03:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?

Yes, that's the one

gumba, dont go full robot...again....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#12137
On October 21 2014 03:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?

Yes, that's the one

Good times
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#12138
On October 21 2014 03:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?

Yes, that's the one

gumba, dont go full robot...again....

He went full religion not robot
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#12139
On October 21 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O

I had achieved higher levels of understanding. Alas I am sane again
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#12140
On October 21 2014 03:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?

Yes, that's the one

gumba, dont go full robot...again....

He went full religion not robot

no, im pretty sure he just went full robot
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 605 606 607 608 609 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 230
Nina 124
SteadfastSC 91
StarCraft: Brood War
910 57
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD47
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
summit1g7376
Grubby2237
shahzam604
C9.Mang0135
PiGStarcraft28
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 66
• musti20045 61
• Hinosc 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21371
Other Games
• imaqtpie864
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.