• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 605

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 603 604 605 606 607 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:33 GMT
#12081
how is Guitars still ahead QQ
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 20 2014 18:33 GMT
#12082
On October 21 2014 03:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

And about 8 posts worth of content within them

Half his posts are about how much passion he has

pashun is as important in the morning as breakfast

that means nothing to students
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 18:33 GMT
#12083
On October 21 2014 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:24 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
ugh, die, i need pashunbroad plox

lol it hasn't been that long since I did one, has it?

wtf, just say his name and he appears?!?!?!?

#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

it's a hashtag IMadeThis post, with 4462 non-space characters divided by 2 = 2231 plus 100 for being an original content post

it's 2,845 points, 5,490 characters, whitespace counts but repetitive whitespace only counts as 1
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#12084
On October 21 2014 03:33 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

And about 8 posts worth of content within them

Half his posts are about how much passion he has

pashun is as important in the morning as breakfast

that means nothing to students

your right i dont eat breakfast
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#12085
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:24 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:23 Die4Ever wrote:
[quote]
lol it hasn't been that long since I did one, has it?

wtf, just say his name and he appears?!?!?!?

#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#12086
On October 21 2014 03:33 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:24 y0su wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:23 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
ugh, die, i need pashunbroad plox

lol it hasn't been that long since I did one, has it?

wtf, just say his name and he appears?!?!?!?

#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

it's a hashtag IMadeThis post, with 4462 non-space characters divided by 2 = 2231 plus 100 for being an original content post

it's 2,845 points, 5,490 characters, whitespace counts but repetitive whitespace only counts as 1

the value is real
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:35 GMT
#12087
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:24 y0su wrote:
[quote]
wtf, just say his name and he appears?!?!?!?

#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:35 GMT
#12088
On October 21 2014 03:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
how is Guitars still ahead QQ

Lots of posting as well. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 18:36:23
October 20 2014 18:35 GMT
#12089
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Most of them are about countries/languages
2 of them have more than 1 line, 0 have more than 2, one is just an emoticon
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 18:35 GMT
#12090
On October 21 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:24 y0su wrote:
[quote]
wtf, just say his name and he appears?!?!?!?

#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

I just used his filter

Teach me
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 18:36 GMT
#12091
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts


I sometimes have content in my posts. Not often but sometimes. I'm below just about everyone else though, you're right
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 18:36 GMT
#12092
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:24 y0su wrote:
[quote]
wtf, just say his name and he appears?!?!?!?

#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

#nopassion
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:36 GMT
#12093
On October 21 2014 03:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
how is Guitars still ahead QQ

Lots of posting as well. ^_^

how many more iphone pics do i need to upload?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:37 GMT
#12094
On October 21 2014 03:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

I just used his filter

Teach me

buy TL+ and you will learn
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 20 2014 18:37 GMT
#12095
On October 21 2014 03:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts


I sometimes have content in my posts. Not often but sometimes. I'm below just about everyone else though, you're right

Content in posts is a crutch for the weak
Glorious SEA doto
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:37 GMT
#12096
On October 21 2014 03:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

I just used his filter

Teach me

dont you need TL+?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 18:38 GMT
#12097
On October 21 2014 03:37 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

I just used his filter

Teach me

buy TL+ and you will learn

I won't give my money to americans
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:38 GMT
#12098
On October 21 2014 03:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

I just used his filter

Teach me

dont you need TL+?

You do... which is why I gave it to Die4Ever
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:38 GMT
#12099
On October 21 2014 03:37 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts


I sometimes have content in my posts. Not often but sometimes. I'm below just about everyone else though, you're right

Content in posts is a crutch for the weak

who the fuck are you?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:39 GMT
#12100
On October 21 2014 03:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:33 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

I just used his filter

Teach me

dont you need TL+?

You do... which is why I gave it to Die4Ever

PASHUN!!!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 603 604 605 606 607 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1436
RotterdaM998
TaKeTV 380
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub102
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1436
RotterdaM 998
MaxPax 224
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC 183
RuFF_SC2 140
ZombieGrub102
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2633
Shuttle 456
910 66
Mind 59
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1075
Fnx 680
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
summit1g4083
Grubby2876
Beastyqt741
shahzam496
C9.Mang0171
mouzStarbuck127
UpATreeSC63
ToD7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade556
Other Games
• imaqtpie657
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.