• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9362 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 606

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 604 605 606 607 608 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:39 GMT
#12101
On October 21 2014 03:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:37 Fusilero wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts


I sometimes have content in my posts. Not often but sometimes. I'm below just about everyone else though, you're right

Content in posts is a crutch for the weak

who the fuck are you?


An expassion hero. An icon from a bygone age.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:39 GMT
#12102
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:40 GMT
#12103
On October 21 2014 03:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:38 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:37 Fusilero wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts


I sometimes have content in my posts. Not often but sometimes. I'm below just about everyone else though, you're right

Content in posts is a crutch for the weak

who the fuck are you?


An expassion hero. An icon from a bygone age.

yay heart is back
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 20 2014 18:40 GMT
#12104
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

pls, just ate D:
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:40 GMT
#12105
Barely, but I"m back. Won't be posting much until after Thursday morning.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:40 GMT
#12106
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

o.O plz dont be young again
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:41 GMT
#12107
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:41 GMT
#12108
On October 21 2014 03:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Barely, but I"m back. Won't be posting much until after Thursday morning.

same but thursday is a long ways away
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12109
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12110
Polt beat Classic the last time they met and it wasn't pretty. Polt has extremely unique TvP (nexus sniping) but also has extremely strong standard TvP that he transitions into when he can't find openings.

I don't think Classic makes it past him...
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12111
On October 21 2014 03:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Barely, but I"m back. Won't be posting much until after Thursday morning.

same but thursday is a long ways away

You won't be posting much until after thursday morning...?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12112
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

You mean your home mac right?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12113
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:25 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
#powerofpashun man #powerofpashun

Well, I think I went up a bunch due to my power rank

it only gave you like 2-3 hundred points lol

2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

This is honour
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12114
On October 21 2014 03:42 Pandain wrote:
Polt beat Classic the last time they met and it wasn't pretty. Polt has extremely unique TvP (nexus sniping) but also has extremely strong standard TvP that he transitions into when he can't find openings.

I don't think Classic makes it past him...

yay poltu
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#12115
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:43 GMT
#12116
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Barely, but I"m back. Won't be posting much until after Thursday morning.

same but thursday is a long ways away

You won't be posting much until after thursday morning...?

thats when classes start up again...but then i get the weekend...so we will see how things go
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 18:43:50
October 20 2014 18:43 GMT
#12117
On October 21 2014 03:42 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
2,331 according to my calculations?

realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

You mean your home mac right?

No, it was when I was like 10. Very old windows computer
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:43 GMT
#12118
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.

This is why Templar is a chick magnet
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:44 GMT
#12119
On October 21 2014 03:43 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.

This is why Templar is a chick magnet

Because I have gigabytes of spam?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 18:44 GMT
#12120
On October 21 2014 03:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:42 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:39 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:35 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:32 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:28 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
realy? huh, how did you get that?

holy shit i got those last 100 posts rather quickly T_T

You have 100 posts in the last 154 minutes O.o

I want to see statics like that also!

You have 29 posts in the last hour

thats pretty good considering your not me guitars or temp i.e. you have content in your posts

Back then when I was young I would have showed you all what spam means

Once, I was bored and I created 6 million folders all named spam on my home computer. It didn't end well

wtf bro

I also created a few thousand notepads that were all named SPAM and had the word spam repeated over and over.

You must have been so bored
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 604 605 606 607 608 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 334
Leta 125
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 53
Bale 33
Aegong 29
ZergMaN 28
NotJumperer 28
Noble 10
yabsab 10
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister212
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1379
• Stunt525
• Jankos469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 42m
Replay Cast
15h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.