• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7951 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 608

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 606 607 608 609 610 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#12141
On October 21 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O

I had achieved higher levels of understanding. Alas I am sane again

...at least you admit you went fucking insane
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#12142
I'm gonna close this thread.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#12143
On October 21 2014 03:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

thats when he legit went insane and posted until 5 am EU time right?

Yes, that's the one

gumba, dont go full robot...again....

He went full religion not robot

When have I ever went full robot though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#12144
On October 21 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O

I had achieved higher levels of understanding. Alas I am sane again

The more sane I am, the more stupid I am T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#12145
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

please dont though...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#12146
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Nice bluff
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:51 GMT
#12147
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Let me think of another thing I can do to get the thread back on track then
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:51 GMT
#12148
oh, breached 1000 posts in last week
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:51 GMT
#12149
On October 21 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O

I had achieved higher levels of understanding. Alas I am sane again

Let's hope for all the other posters' sakes that you don't do that again. We need our points!
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:51 GMT
#12150
On October 21 2014 03:50 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O

I had achieved higher levels of understanding. Alas I am sane again

...at least you admit you went fucking insane

Was I the insane one though?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 18:51 GMT
#12151
On October 21 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:47 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:46 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
I NEED 4TH PLACE, GUITARS CONCEDE NOW, I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!

I could start posting again like last week and destroy your dreams of 4th

That was when the thread literally engulfed you

I had become one with it and started a cult

Yeah. You became one with the thread. It was amazing. :O

I had achieved higher levels of understanding. Alas I am sane again

Oddly it didn't work for me when I was up all night... I didn't even get near as much passion points as I'm getting for this fun picture editing and shot ideas :D
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 18:52 GMT
#12152
On October 21 2014 03:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Let me think of another thing I can do to get the thread back on track then

can't we just related the players to some piece of fiction again? Lord of the Rings? Final Fantasy? Star Wars?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:52 GMT
#12153
We can talk about how INno is gonna win blizzcon
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:52 GMT
#12154
On October 21 2014 03:52 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Let me think of another thing I can do to get the thread back on track then

can't we just related the players to some piece of fiction again? Lord of the Rings? Final Fantasy? Star Wars?

That was fun :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 18:52 GMT
#12155
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Please do. It's ruining several peoples lives.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#12156
On October 21 2014 03:52 GumBa wrote:
We can talk about how INno is gonna win blizzcon

EZ.
3-0
3-1
3-1
4-2
VeNoM HaZ Skill
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
October 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#12157
On October 21 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Please do. It's ruining several peoples lives.

Just like the World of Warcraft, none of you are here by choice.
#1 MMA fan! I like you too Taeja. Still patiently waiting for the Crown Prince to become the King.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#12158
On October 21 2014 03:52 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Let me think of another thing I can do to get the thread back on track then

can't we just related the players to some piece of fiction again? Lord of the Rings? Final Fantasy? Star Wars?

I guess Star Wars sounds fun
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2014 18:54 GMT
#12159
On October 21 2014 03:53 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:52 GumBa wrote:
We can talk about how INno is gonna win blizzcon

EZ.
3-0
3-1
3-1
4-2

Exactly
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 18:54 GMT
#12160
On October 21 2014 03:53 VeNoM HaZ Skill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:50 Aeromi wrote:
I'm gonna close this thread.

Please do. It's ruining several peoples lives.

Just like the World of Warcraft, none of you are here by choice.

I can quit any time I want!!!!!!!!
Prev 1 606 607 608 609 610 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 274
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 353
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1291
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo824
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 18m
Replay Cast
19h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.